challenger super stock tires

The right set of wheels and tires will not only change the way everyone looks at your ride, but it will also give you zippier

I have a 2011 Inagural Challenger with several add on's. The uniquely tuned Bilstein Adaptive Damping Suspension helps shift weight to the rear tires for better traction at launch. Dodge Challenger models. Search and filter by tire size, car model or tire brand. If you don't see the DODGE CHALLENGER wheel & tire set you want, call us at 248-545-8862 and we will build a custom wheel & tire package just for you. Dodge Challenger Charger 2016 2017 2018 20" Factory OEM Wheel Rim Black 5PN35 $546.24. Dodge equips the 2021 Challenger SRT Super Stock with a 315/40R18 tire. Challenger Super Stock Runs a 9.95 with Good Tires, a Few Less Lbs. Driving the Super Stock in the winter is going to be a challenge. Exclusive Member Savings. get a redeye with tires you can use in the rain and bigger brakes for everyday driving. Free shipping. Delivering 807 horsepower and 707 lb-ft of torque, the Super Stock is kind of like a juiced-up Redeye, featuring some track-friendly The unique 18x11-inch wheels, with a low - gloss Granite finish, are the biggest giveaway to a Challenger having the Super Stock package. The SRT Super Stock Formula. 168 mph top speed (tire-limited) The Challenger SRT Super Stock is not limited in production and will continue as the ultimate Dodge drag-racing model in the 2021 model year. Was: $574.99. That much power is going to be hard to control. Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 Ultra-High Performance Tire Best Tires For Dodge Challenger. On the record-setting run, Stones Challenger Super Stock pulled a 1.413 60-foot time, sprinting to the 8 th mile marker in 6.367 seconds at 109.68 miles per hour. As mentioned above, he stopped the quarter mile timer with a 9.955 at 136.59 miles per hour. Dodge's 2020 Challenger SRT Hellcat Super Stock Widebody delivers a horsepower figure that starts with the number 8. The Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock was introduced last year as the most powerful full-production American car of all time. text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation. The Super Stock is somewhat similar to the 2018 Challenger SRT Demon, but the Super Stock doesnt come with the PCM that unlocks the 840-horsepower racing fuel tune. The 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock SRT Super Stock 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 8A) can be purchased for less than the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (aka MSRP) of $83,865. Midas carries a large selection of tires including sport, offroad, all-season and winter tires. Call Us. or Best Offer. 1. You can also view the full Dodge Challenger tire size chart below. No matter, the results are incredible where the Challenger SRT Super Stock picks up where the Demon left off. While the smaller drag tires will offer a leech-like grip, this also means that the Super Stock Challenger has to make do with four-piston Brembo and 14.2-inch disc brakes up front as opposed to the six-piston Brembo/15.4-inch via Motor1. The 2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat is the top-performing version of this rear-wheel-drive muscle car. The Super Stock wheels are a lighter shade than the Demon wheels, and they do not have the Demon tail stamped in the wheel, I'm pretty sure. The top dog in the Hellcat lineup is now the Challenger SRT Super Stock, which packs 807 horses and 707 lb-ft of torque. I also added Nitto cheater slicks 315/30R/20. Click on each tire to compare prices online for that tire. It comes with a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 Type: Performance, Truck / SUV.

Two years ago Dodge created the limited-edition Challenger Demon an 840-horsepower beast ready to dominate the drag strip straight from the showroom. Ron Silvas 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock is not completely stock, but it is close. (not that you'd ever use the limits of the ss brakes) but the larger calipers look better behind the 20" wheels.

Standard tire size for 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock: (in case of different tires in front and rear the dimensional data are valid for driving or rear wheels) Standard tire size: 315/40 R 18. Street/Racetrack | (P)102W LL. Assembly Plant this fall.

R/T R/T Classic R/T Plus R/T w/Super Track Pkg. Avg. The much-hyped Demon was only available for one model year, and the small number produced sold out quickly. My Account Track My Order My Cart () Cart. The 807-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock is an everyday hot rod with muscular charm. Call Toll Free: 1-855-978-6789. Wheels are downsized to 18 inches to fit super-sticky 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radials all around the same tires that were fitted onto the Dodge Demon where more sidewall means better launches. I kept the options list short in hopes of having the lightest example of a Super Stock. if youre not going to drag why buy the super stock? I'll be racing it at our local 1/8 mile mostly, as well as cruising around town. It came along with a 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 producing up to 617 horsepower, which is more than the 603 hp produced by AMG's twin-turbo V8 in the Dodge engineers have equipped the Super Stock with lightweight 18-inch wheels with Nitto NT05R drag radials, which are the same as the Demon. This car is a 2020 so the color palette is already established. It notably features a 10-horsepower bump, a retuned suspension system, and drag radial tires, among other updates. 2009 B5 SRT8, M6, OEM Demon Wheels, Mopar Shifter, Intake, Cradle bushings But a mere 700-some horsepower is old hat.

Your tire size all 4 corners will be 305/35ZR20. it's not really a lesser car it just provides you with more of a daily driver. This Michelin tire is one of the best tires for Dodge Challenger with the latest tread technology and EverGrip safety features that serve you in the best manner. It comes with a high-speed range, having stability and traction ensured. 2. $529.00. Ticking the box for the Super Stock package ($20,600) brings a variety of changes to a standard Challenger SRT Hellcat. In Stock (158855) LIONHART LH-TEN. To find information, pricing and store installation locations for your 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock, click the Find My Tires button above. Get a complete list of tire sizes for the Dodge Challenger. Made in Lexanis state of the art tire manufacturing facility, LX-Thirty Tires deliver a synergistic balance of high-speed capabilities, performance $143.47 - $199.60. The stock wheels and Nitto tires have been removed and in their place, Billet Specialties Win Lite wheels are wrapped in Hoosier rubber. BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 Radial Tire Best Tires For Challenger Scat Pack. 3. Thanks! The Nitto NT555G2 I assume your referring to isn't the tire for you. 2008-2022 Dodge Challenger Wheels, Tires, & Packages. Challenger had aftermarket wheels and tires and a one-seat interior, but was otherwise stock. So does its price. 45 days return policy and fast shipping. They fit perfectly zero rub much better traction ran 8.01 in 1/8 with street tire pressures. Much easier to make them go quick than it is to make them go fast. This ultra sticky rubber is sized at 315/40R18 at all four corners and is the reason that the Super Stock tops out at just 168 mph (the Durango Hellcat, for Compare tire sizes, prices and brands for your 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock. I've had this car all of four days and our temperature here went from almost 60 the day I bought the car, to 28 this morning, and with Nitto's claims of possible "catastrophic failure", driving on the tires that are currently on it becomes more about the tire's structural soundness and less about me being able to adequately maneuvering a big, powerful vehicle in inclement weather. The 392s are BAD TO THE BONE! January 18, 2022 by Patrick Rall. This month (June), I ordered 2 Nitto 555 G2 tires for the front to save the front drag radials for when the rears wear out. Since there are thousands of possible DODGE CHALLENGER tire & wheel combinations available, we only show the most popular DODGE CHALLENGER wheel and tire packages here on the web site. The Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock was introduced as an answer for anyone who wanted to buy a new Mopar muscle car that was set up for the drag strip. First suggestion, Kenne Bell Super Charger bolts rate on and runs like factory with constant add power. Tire width (mm): Launched for 2021, the Challenger SRT Super Stock is an evolution of the Hellcat Redeye model that learns a few drag racing tricks from the one-year-only Demon. 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock Priced at $79,995. The Dodge does exceedingly well LX-THIRTY Tires by LEXANI TIRES. Sticky Tires The Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock gets built on the standard Dodge Widebody to accommodate very sticky 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radials at each corner, mounted on lightweight 18-inch Low Gloss Granite wheels. Like other Hellcat models, fog lamps have given way to additional air intakes. Free Quote. There are a lot of ways to give your muscle car a fresh look a billet grille, a new hood, some racing stripes but there are few that have as significant an impact as 2008-2022 Challenger wheels and tires. Free Shipping. Building upon the already crazy Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye ( not the Demon ), the Dodge Challenger Super Stock is built purely to terrorize the drag strip. Although it has basically the same engine as the Redeye, SRT has fettled with the internals to give it an extra 10 hp. The biggest difference, though, are the wheels and tires. Season: All Season. That's 8 second territory so this top end number on a car intended for the Super Stock class really doesn't matter much. When youre trying to pump out all that power, you need to push a lot of air into the engine compartment, both to let the supercharged V-8 breathe and to keep it cool. # 16754658. Get the DSW06 Plus, they are remarkable tires. Save an average of $440. The Challenger SRT Super Stock draws juice from the same supercharged, 6.2-liter V-8 engine that Dodge dropped in the Demon, but the The Super Stock is somewhat similar to the 2018 Challenger SRT Demon, but the Super Stock doesnt

8. According to company specifications, this 4,450-pound car can do 0-60mph in slightly less than 3.3 seconds (3.25 seconds to be exact) and a quarter-mile run is achieved in 10.5 seconds with a trap speed of 131 mph. For starters, you get the Widebody package, which extends the width of the car by 3.5 inches to accommodate wider wheels and tires. MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 S Performance Radial Tire Best Challenger Tires. I can say, having owned everything from an SXT to this Super Stock, that even though you DO get more "pep in your step" as you climb that ladder, a Challenger is a Challenger is a Challenger, and I love 'em ALL! R7. The 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock gets a unique rear tail spoiler and Nitto drag tires. SE w/Super Sport Pkg.

A 10.5 car is never going to approach 168 anyway. It's still in the line-up in 2022. 4. Dealer orders for the 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock are scheduled to open this summer with production starting at Brampton (Ont.) Narrow down Dodge Challenger tire sizes by selecting your Dodge Challenger year. 45 Day Return Policy. When it comes to cars like the Super Stock, only two things matter: power and performance. In fact, the wheel and tire setup is the only way to tell the Super Stock from the Redeye, as Dodge wanted relatively stealthy appearance.

revolut prepaid card where to buy