list of wwe heel and face turns for 2022

Tournaments. When a heel attacks another heel, it doesn't hold the same meaning. I believe, with the move to Smackdown, that a babyface turn may be on the horizon. This list will keep track of all the official babyface turns and heel turns that happen in WWE for the year 2020. 4/1 - Isla Dawn turned heel by attacking Emilia McKenzie to align herself with Kay Lee Ray. At her peak,. I think Sheamus turning face is more likely than Cesaro turning heel at this point. Ivar got injured and missed a bunch of time. Tournaments. 9/21 - Dominik Dijakovic (T-Bar), Dio Maddin (Mace), and Mia Yim are now heels while Shane Thorne and Mercedes Martinez already were before RETRIBUTION even started. This post will be updated around once per month or so to reflect a list of all the current wrestlers on the WWE roster, breaking down the superstars who are heels, faces, tweeners and unknown variables. Ricochet came off the top rope and got a near fall. Who are the 5 AEW stars that would most benefit from a heel/face turn? Knight is ready-made to take on a similar role to The A-Lister for SmackDown, playing the charismatic personality off top names. bayley wwe return 2022 Required fields are marked *. Win/Loss Records. Balor. Villains turning on villains does not make the beaten down person suddenly a hero, but the actions that come out of that dictate whether a turn happens or not. As the card takes shape, this looks to be the last of the major shake-ups, but we will have to stay tuned to see if more curveballs are headed our way. In this list, we will take a look at three superstars who could turn heel and two who could turn babyface at WWE Crown Jewel 2022. This post will be updated around once per month or so to reflect a list of all the current wrestlers on the WWE roster, breaking down the superstars who are heels, faces, tweeners and unknown variables. 10 Tommaso Ciampa. This list will keep track of all the official babyface turns and heel turns that happen in WWE for the year 2023. Every WWE Babyface Turn Of 2021. Raw right now has plenty of babyfaces with Rhea Ripley, Bianca Belair, and someone I am going to name shortly. *Uncle Howdy Hottie Hooper* HOOKsuke. Booker T just voted in the Sportskeeda Wrestling Awards. Considering that Bayley and Bianca Belair have been at each other's throats since last year, Crown Jewel 2022 might be the platform for their final showdown. Later, the Archer of Infamy brutally attacked the Demon, establishing himself as a heel. The Road to WrestleMania has always been a crucial period for the company. Current Heels & Faces List From Current RosterWWE Heel & Face Turns in 2022, Your email address will not be published. In WWE and in life, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Heel Turns & Face Turns. That just doesn't mean it makes Banks a babyface by default. 9/7 - Cedric Alexander turned heel on Monday Night Raw, 9/8 - It seems Tehuti Miles is now a babyface and has received a name change as Ashante "Thee" Adonis. Lets get to it. 10/5 - Murphy is a babyface after fighting with Seth Rollins, unless this is all a ruse. It gives another tag team that could work as heels or babyfaces. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Every WWE Heel Turn Of 2020. She's likely a face as of that point, if not a little earlier when she teamed with Rhea Ripley against Charlotte Flair and Chelsea Green. He played a heel early on in NXT, but hes been a babyface his entire time on the main roster. Check here. The Ballin' Superstar has been at Omos' side since his heel turn on Bobby Lashley in April. The Beast Incarnate has already cost Lashley his United States title and a win could further provoke the latter's rage. . Riddle needs to showcase yet another side of his persona soon. Putin took to the stage in Moscow today to deliver a mammoth national address 10/8 - Amale seems to have settled in to a role as a heel. The founder, editor-in-chief, head writer, podcast host, and more for Smark Out Moment and all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler are definitely heels and not tweeners anymore. She'll likely keep swapping back and forth over the rest of the year per usual. Flair called out Ripley, but she didn't respond. I'm not considering it a heel turn, as it's all goofy stuff, but he and Big Jordan and the other ninjas (yeah) are definitely the heels in that feud, at least. Suddenly, Dakota Kai, Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolin show up to challenge Bianca and Mandy, but a newly-crowned Raw womens champion, Rhea Ripley stands with Bianca and Mandy, making it a 6 woman tag team match(a dejected former Raw womens champion Becky Lynch would be serving a suspension for her post-match actions, after losing to Rhea Ripley). Now, after tagging with him and being booked as part of the babyface side of the Elimination Chamber six, it's pretty solid he's a babyface. It would give them fresh opponents. Dominik Mysterio was tossed into the deep end of the pool without fair warning. This was confirmed on 6/29 when she faced The IIconics. He could even destroy the ring and everything in his path to clearly hint at a heel turn in the future. This week, he was waiting in the ring for whoever was willing to step up. I think the matches between Shotzi and Sasha Banks will be excellent. The question now remains who will change and evolve over the following year. Roman Reigns will defend his undisputed WWE Universal title against Logan Paul. Vote on the 2023 Smark Madness tournament, WWE Heel Turns & Face Turns in 2023 List of Superstars Who Turned Babyface or Heel This Year. I feel like that changes next year. Check out the list of all the WWE superstars who turned heel or face in WWE in 2023. He is the hottest star with the best storyline in the business. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. This list examines those two stars and all the best heel turns of the past five years. Copyright 2009-2023: Smark Out Moment - a web branch off A Mango Tree, an Anthony Mango company. 1/27 - Charlotte Flair is at least starting to turn heel with how she's reacted to her Royal Rumble win. Once his partnership with Omos ends, I feel a return back to his babyface character is in the cards. Listen, the WWE RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch may be a heel, but the crowds love her. Bray Wyatt and Karrion Kross are in the development phase. I also think that moment will be the beginning of a character change. Unlike someone like Rey Mysterio, there is a heel in him waiting to break through. Not just because of the wrestling, but the storytelling and emotion and the connection with the crowd. Read our Privacy and Data Policy. WWE has done well in showcasing Lashley's extreme capabilities. ** QUARTER 1 PREDICTIONS [FROM JANUARY 1] **, WILL TURN HEEL: Ashante "Thee" Adonis, Asuka, August Grey, Brian Kendrick, Dave Mastiff, Isaiah "Swerve" Scott, Isla Dawn, Kenny Williams, Kevin Owens, Naomi, Ricochet, Sasha Banks, Tamina, WILL TURN BABYFACE: Alexa Bliss, Bobby Lashley, Bray Wyatt, Cedric Alexander, MVP, Natalya, Peyton Royce, Shelton Benjamin, WILL BOUNCE AROUND BACK AND FORTH: Akira Tozawa, Charlotte Flair, Drew Gulak, ** QUARTER 2 PREDICTIONS UPDATES [AFTER WRESTLEMANIA] **, WILL TURN BABYFACE: Bray Wyatt, Cedric Alexander, Omos, Raquel Gonzalez, Reckoning/Mia Yim, Seth Rollins, Shelton Benjamin, ** QUARTER 3 PREDICTIONS UPDATES [BEFORE SUMMERSLAM] **, WILL TURN HEEL: Andre Chase, Ari Sterling, Gigi Dolin, Jacy Jayne, Jaxson Ryker, Kevin Owens, Mandy Rose, Naomi, Randy Orton, Rhea Ripley, Shelton Benjamin, WILL TURN BABYFACE: Alexa Bliss, Doudrop, Indi Hartwell, Raquel Gonzalez, Seth Rollins, WILL BOUNCE AROUND BACK AND FORTH: Drew Gulak, Reginald Thomas, ** QUARTER 4 PREDICTIONS UPDATES [POST-DRAFT, BEFORE SURVIVOR SERIES] **, WILL TURN HEEL: Aliyah, Dominik Mysterio (maybe not until 2022), Keith Lee, Kevin Owens, Jaxson Ryker, WILL TURN BABYFACE: Mia Yim, Sasha Banks, Xia Li, WILL BOUNCE AROUND BACK AND FORTH: Akira Tozawa, Drake Maverick, Drew Gulak. What do you think of all the heel and babyface switches that have taken place recently as we head towards WrestleMania? 1 WWE Raw Tag Team Championship (with Omos) Total Nonstop Action Wrestling 2 TNA World Heavyweight Championship 3 NWA World Heavyweight Championship 6 TNA X Division Championship 2 TNA Legends/Global/Television Championship 2 TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 with Tomko, 1 with Kurt Angle) 3/8 - If we're counting Shane McMahon, he's certainly a heel after the way he's treated Braun Strowman and then ran off like a coward. Heel: Ronda Rousey 1 of 4 Ronda Rousey has always been better in WWE as a heel. He's feuded with Velveteen Dream a bit and now he's gone after Timothy Thatcher. In 2022, Id like to see Mandy Rose turn face, after getting blasted with a shovel by Dakota Kai(the shovel shot was intended for Io Shirai). The founder, editor-in-chief, head writer, podcast host, and more for Smark Out Moment and all branches under A Mango Tree including Fanboys Anonymous. . He lost the feud against Bobby Lashley and also got pulverized at Money in the Bank. The Miz turned heel on September 1, 2006, against his match with Tatanka. @Puto_Takagi. AJ Styles quickly emerged and accepted The Rated-R Superstar's challenge. In this list, we look at five possibilities with three potential heel turns and two face turns that could happen this Saturday night in Saudi Arabia: #3. Besides the brawl on RAW, the All Mighty crushed Brock Lesnar through a table to make a statement to the audience. Ironically, Ciampa also turned face because of Gargano; he embraced Johnny after Gargano defeated Adam Cole to . Designed and Developed by Arren Marketing, Every WWE Money In The Bank Winner & Cash-In, WWE 2K23 Confirmed Roster & Overall Ratings, AEW Console Game Fight Forever Confirmed Roster, List Of Released Stars To Be Included In WWE 2K22, WWE Network Weekly Top 10 Most-Watched Shows 2021, Every WWE & AEW Dave Meltzer Star Rating Of 2023, Every WWE & AEW Dave Meltzer Star Rating Of 2022, Every Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Winner, AEW Injury Tracker Injuries & Expected Return Dates, WWE Injury Tracker Injuries & Expected Return Dates, Every WWE Royal Rumble 2023 Surprise Entrant. There's been no character development since, as he's just partnered with his father in a series of tag team matches. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. 7/3 - Tony Nese seems to be a face now after coming to Isaiah "Swerve" Scott's aid on 205 Live (update: but worked as a heel on 7/8 NXT, sowho knows what's going on? In 2021, she returned from pregnancy at SummerSlam and turned heel upon her arrival. Reverting to his more comfortable heelish ways is the perfect way to do just that. The Tribal Chief has carried the company for over two years and is arguably irreplaceable at the moment. 2/19 - Forgotten Sons may have turned babyface when taking offense with Grizzled Young Veterans' anti-USA comments. Certain key players need for their characters to evolve interestingly so that fans are invested in them over the long haul. 5/6 - Dilsher Shanky (now just Shanky) and Veer (formerly Rinku Singh) turned heel to join Jinder Mahal on Main Event. This makes a win for Logan Paul against Roman Reigns almost impossible at Crown Jewel 2022. 9/6 - Mustafa Ali has been on the babyface spectrum as a tweener for a while. WWE has booked Roman Reigns as its unbeatable heel champion for more than two years, but the ultimate goal of his unprecedented reign is to transform "The Head of the Table" into a fan favorite. The alliance is now devoid of glory and it is only a matter of time before a member goes to the brighter side. Granted, I feel that coming out of WrestleMania, this ship will right itself and Flair will be the heel and Rhea Ripley will be the big time babyface (while also distancing herself from Judgement Day . Every WWE Pay-Per-View Buyrate. Some WWE Superstars are natural heels and Randy Orton is certainly one of them. Jimmy isn't involved yet, but we can assume he's a heel going forward, too. When a heel attacks another heel, it doesn't hold the same meaning. Isaiah "Swerve" Scott refused to shake Jake Atlas' hand in December, but hasn't gone full-blown "point of no return" heel yet in my mind. Within the world of sports entertainment, these characters are referred to as babyfaces (the heroes) and heels (the villains). To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. I think Rey re-signed his contract last year so he could get Dominik ready for this moment. 11/25 - PENDING: Is Sam Gradwell a babyface? We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. ** QUARTER 1 PREDICTIONS [FROM JANUARY 1] **, ** QUARTER 2 PREDICTIONS UPDATES [AFTER WRESTLEMANIA] **, ** QUARTER 3 PREDICTIONS UPDATES [JULY / BEFORE SUMMERSLAM] **, ** QUARTER 4 PREDICTIONS UPDATES [OCTOBER / BEFORE SURVIVOR SERIES] **, Vote on the 2023 Smark Madness tournament, List of WWE Heel and Face Turns for 2020 - Superstars Who Turned Babyface or Heel This Year. 4/5 - Mandy Rose turned babyface at WrestleMania 36 by aligning herself with Otis. On this page, you find the full wrestling profile of Charlotte Flair, with her Career History, real name, age, height and weight, the Promotions she worked for, all the Face/Heel turns, the Championship Titles she won, her Finishers, Theme Songs, Tag Teams and Stables, her appearance changes through the years, and more.. Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr was born in Charlotte, North Carolina on April 5 . Heel Turns & Face Turns. Fans will still cheer Bianca, but not boo Becky. Required fields are marked *. Win/Loss Records. World Snore 3: Putin's elite are caught yawning and even sleeping during his marathon anti-West state-of-the-union rant. No one saw that coming, right? All rights reserved. The Royal Rumble is in St. Louis, the hometown of Randy Orton. However, I also believe that Paul Heyman could be the catalyst for Reigns turning babyface. I also think Randy Orton does not win the Royal Rumble. I feel like the old Alexa Bliss may return sooner or later and the old Alexa Bliss is not a very good babyface. Thanks for reading. 4/26: Randy Orton is at least in tweener territory after teaming with Matt Riddle. I think it happens soon. We found that out when she turned heel against Charlotte back in 2018. It's fairly certain he's full-blown babyface at least for now, after having helped out The New Day alongside Mansoor against Mace and T-Bar. Cody Rhodes Should Turn Heel 1 of 6 Credit: All Elite. 4/5 - Rhea Ripley turned heel on Monday Night Raw by attacking Asuka during their tag team match. They changed his music and took away the Arrow pointing from his entrance which was always designed to get a pop. 2/14 - Seems like Adam Cole just turned heel on TakeOver: Vengeance Day by superkicking Finn Balor and Kyle O'Reilly. Check below for the complete list of WWE Heels and Face Turns in 2021. 4/13 - Rhea Ripley has already reverted back to being a babyface. If they're going to bounce her around back and forth, it's not worth updating every time she's booked the opposite direction one week after the next (so don't bother asking about it haha). But it will be interesting to see if Riddle can split away from Randy Orton and swerve the world by going heel. To me, theyre the best tag team in the business. Do you think the following heel and face turns will happen? Bayley needs to come back and challenge The Queen to a series of matches that elevates the SmackDown Women's Championship. 8/28 - Alexa Bliss did a pretty heelish thing by smashing the mug she bought for Nikki Cross and flipping out at her. I feel like Alexa Bliss may not come back as the one we last saw. At the beginning of this year, I've made some predictions for who I think will end up turning face or heel at some point. Even when the sisters were faces for the early 2014 period, it was still being set up for Nikki to turn on Brie. 1/6 - Drew McIntyre may be a face now. It turned out to be a pivotal change in direction for both competitors. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. As soon as RK-Bro formed, the countdown started on when Randy Orton would turn on Riddle. Pending on that. Their style and the way they work lends them to a more heelish tag team anyway. Legal. Every WWE Heel Turn Of 2021. I think Bayley and Becky is still a feud that WWE wants to do. WILL TURN BABYFACE: Bianca Belair, Bray Wyatt, Buddy Murphy, Gallus, Jazzy Gabert, Kairi Sane, Sarah Logan, Sonya Deville WILL BOUNCE AROUND BACK AND FORTH: The B-Team (house shows), Charlotte Flair ** QUARTER 2 PREDICTIONS UPDATES [AFTER WRESTLEMANIA] ** It seems at this point, they're probably going to put them in the "whatever we need at the moment" territory, meaning I'm not going to track their minor adjustments going forward. Vote on the 2023 Smark Madness tournament, WWE Heel and Face Turns in 2021 List of Superstars Who Turned Babyface or Heel This Year. This one may not even make it to 2022. For some reason, the Dark Order have been nonplussed by the fact that Jay left the group and joined the Jericho Appreciation Society, but this should change sometime soon. Io comes back and fights them off and gives Mandy a rematch. Check here, Be the first one to comment on this story. 10/4 - Ridge Holland is a heel as of TakeOver 31. I won't be altering these predictions at all throughout the entire year, but I will be adding some revised guesses quarterly around the big events, so it'll be interesting to see who I'm right and wrong about. As of 4/13, I'm classifying Karrion Kross (and Scarlett by proxy) as tweeners. Let's look at the following names and make educated guesses about their trajectory. Your login session has expired. 9/9 - Saxon Huxley is now essentially a babyface after teaming with Ashton Smith and Oliver Carter on NXT UK to face Symbiosis, 9/10 - Becky Lynch's anti-crowd language was rather firmly heel, 9/10 - Katrina Cortez appears to be a heel now as of 205 Live, 9/14 - Josh Briggs has been repackaged as a babyface, 9/14 - Carmelo Hayes seems to have turned heel alongside his new partner, Trick Williams, 9/14 - Andre Chase is now a heel as of the InDex wedding, 9/20 - Humberto Carrillo seems to be a heel now after forming a tag team with Angel Garza, 9/21 - Joe Gacy has possibly settled on being a heel with his "safe space" gimmick, 9/27 - Shelton Benjamin has turned heel to rejoin The Hurt Business, 10/11 - Mustafa Ali turned heel on Mansoor, 10/19 - Johnny Gargano turned babyface on NXT, 10/22 - Katrina Cortez's heel turn of whatever sorts you can call that is over as on 205 Live, she and Yulisa Leon were full-blown babyfaces showing respect to Valentina Feroz and Amari Miller, 10/29 - Sasha Banks is now a babyface for her feud with Charlotte Flair on SmackDown, 10/29 - Shotzi Blackheart turned heel on SmackDown by attacking Sasha Banks post-match, 11/9 - Pete Dunne is a babyface now, it seems. Charlotte Flair entered the ring and pointed at the WrestleMania sign. 4/1 - Kenny Williams turned heel by striking his tag team partner, Amir Jordan, with a NXT UK Tag Team Championship belt. 8/26 - Tommaso Ciampa turned heel by excessively attacking Jake Atlas after their match. 8/28 - The Brian Kendrick seems to be a babyface now after being a good sport and supportive of teaching Tehuti Miles (who is a heel, so maybe it's not so much a face turn as much as it's a friendly thing for two heels to do together). With Toni Storm's departure from the company, there's no one at Charlotte Flair's level right now, unless you bring in a veteran like Lita to take her on. 4/8 - Candice LeRae seemingly turned heel by low-blowing Tommaso Ciampa on NXT. The WWE fans are always high on their expectations when it comes to the superstars. He came in as a babyface and the fans just didnt accept him so he turned heel. 1/27 - Jessi Kamea has been paired with Aliyah and booed heavily by the crowd in attendance at NXT, signifying she's now a heel, at least temporarily. 6/14 - Akira Tozawa's been positioned as the antagonist for The Viking Profits. #5. This is another one that never stays heel for very long. 6/7 - Io Shirai felt like a tweener to me on TakeOver: In Your House, but was cheered by the crowd with her title win and followed up those actions with some babyface stuff afterward. More. Babyface turns happen on a regular basis in the industry, and these wrestlers really need to make the turn in 2022. SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley Face-to-Face. With just two months flipped on the calendar, there have been many ups and downs. Manage Settings Check here for the complete list of heels and faces in WWE. A world title run probably isnt in the cards for either so why not pair them back up? . 5/31 - Alexa Bliss started being booked in a more babyface fashion from around this point onward. #3. Tons of wrestlers had benefitted recently by making a heel turn, most notably Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, etc., have breathed new life into their characters by being able to be the bad guy. A new assistant authority figure, Victoria(Sonya Deville is fired and is ordered to return to the ring to wrestle, joining the main roster version of the Robert Stone Brand) bans Carmella and Zelina Vega, entirely from ringside. Rhea, Bianca and Mandy win the 6 woman tag team match as Mandy Rose finishes Dakota Kai with the Bed of Roses move. 10/28 - Pete Dunne turned heel at Halloween Havoc by turning on Kyle O'Reilly and aligning himself with Pat McAfee, Danny Burch and Oney Lorcan. PENDING - Isaiah "Swerve" Scott appears to be heading toward a heel turn as of 12/9. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. That prompted The Ultimate Opportunist to attack Styles and deliver the Con-Chair-To to the Phenomenal One, turning him into a villain in the process. Did I miss something? | Home Current EVENTS There are also "tweeners"characters who are more in the gray area between the black and white extremes, who may be also referred to as anti-heroes. A consecutive loss to Bianca Belair could finally make Bayley acknowledge her rival at Crown Jewel 2022. Some of the major stars who turned heel include Edge, Adam Cole, Becky Lynch and Sheamus among others. That "one lucky shot" might not be the end of Roman Reigns' historic title reign. However, the odds for the Crown Jewel showdown are in favor of the returning Lesnar. Win/Loss Records. I'm counting it and if they undo it, I'll update this. Madcap Moss is on the verge of turning babyface. 8/22 - Tony Nese is back to being a heel again after attacking Jake Atlas in frustration after losing a match to him on 205 Live, 8/23 - Roman Reigns returned at SummerSlam and has been a heel ever since, 8/24 - Aleister Black turned heel on Monday Night Raw by attacking Kevin Owens. Lets face it. Dave Meltzer's Star Ratings. We're keeping track of all the bad guys turned good in WWE in the year of 2021. 4/23 - Dexter Lumis is a face after helping Velveteen Dream on NXT, 5/11 - Asuka turned face on Monday Night Raw. Check out the running list of heel and face turns for this year here. The White Rabbit gets revealed at WWE Extreme Rules End of. I avoided picking Sasha Banks because based on her Big Show-like history of turns, shell probably be heel and face at some point in 2022. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. There are tons of wrestlers that need to make that shift within the next year to propel their careers. So instead of 200$ for the average seat for 10k viewers. January 2 - Alexa Bliss effectively turned heel on Monday Night Raw by attacking a referee and going overboard against Bianca Belair, January 6 - Hit Row turned heel on SmackDown, PENDING - Alpha Academy keep being positioned more as babyfaces, January 29 - Sami Zayn turned babyface at Royal Rumble, PENDING - Jey Uso didn't quite turn babyface, but by leaving instead of attacking Zayn, he puts a potential babyface turn out there as a possibility, January 31 - Alba Fyre is now a heel aligned with Isla Dawn, February 6 - Piper Niven seems to have reverted back to being a heel; she may not have been a babyface even temporarily, (PENDING) February 6 - Nikki Cross could be in line for a babyface turn to pair up with Dexter Lumis, February 7 - In retrospect, it seems Jacy Jayne's attack on Gigi Dolin has been used as a means for Dolin to turn babyface. 10/12 - Elias turned heel on Raw by hitting Jeff Hardy with a guitar. If Priest, Mysterio, and Orton turn heel as I predicted earlier, there would be more than enough heels to allow Styles to make that switch. After stints in The Nation of Domination and The Corporation, The Rock became one of the biggest stars in the history of the business when he turned babyface again because he finally found his voice. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. 1/27 - Randy Orton turned heel by attacking Edge. The Bloodline is a villainous professional wrestling stable currently performing in WWE.The stable is led by Roman Reigns and features his real-life cousins The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) and Solo Sikoa, members of the renowned Anoa'i family.The group also includes Paul Heyman, who serves as their manager, and had also included Sami Zayn as an honorary member from mid-2022 to early 2023. Afterwards, Rhea, Bianca and Mandy stand with each other, raising their respective championship belts, then greeting the WWE universe fans!!! Take any great. Another alternative is both members of RK-Bro turning heel to feud with the likes of The Street Profits or even The New Day, if they show up on RAW following the next Superstar Shake-Up. February 18 - Logan Paul is officially playing heel for his feud with Seth Rollins and could continue on as a heel past that, for all we know. Sasha Banks will be a babyface, but WWE hasn't done anything to 100% lock that down. We can trace his heel turn back to then, though, as he's likely to be a heel going forward. WWE Face Turns in 2023 Gigi Dolin: February 7, 2023: Jacy Jayne turned on Gigi Dolin on NXT who will work as a face in this feud. Here is a list of a few names from AEW whom Tony Khan should keep in mind for possible heel and face turns in the coming months. . It also depends on The Rock. 2022 is when the crowds need to embrace her again, so she becomes a Champion of the people. (In a future updatenever mind.). At the beginning of this year, I've made some predictions for who I think will end up turning face or heel at some point. I think The Viking Raiders turning heel would be the spark they needed. 8/24 - Nia Jax has aligned herself with Shayna Baszler, but I'm not quite sold on it being a true babyface turn. 5/10: Shelton Benjamin is possibly in babyface transition, depending on if his feud with Cedric Alexander expands to other heels. What realistic possibilities do we have to turn Babyface or Heel in 2022? Copyright 2009-2023: Smark Out Moment - a web branch off A Mango Tree, an Anthony Mango company. new restaurants jersey city 2022,

Sapa Secret Menu, Is Epic Threads A Good Brand, What Are The Main Barriers To Cross Listing Abroad, Rum Cake Strain, Gun Club Vr Keypad Codes, Articles L

navarre press arrests