san jose sharks account manager

Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. We just think theres tons and tons of upside and hes just starting to figure out what he is as a player, and I think theres so much more to come. The estimated additional pay is How much savings do Sharks365 members receive? If you can't find what you're looking for here, your account representative is only a call away. Use arrows to navigate between autocomplete results. "N.H.L. Sharks365 Teal & Silver members will have access to unlimited ticket returns. Our climate is consistent and comfortable. With different ways to access your ticket (s) for entry into SAP Center for games, you can manage your Sharks tickets based on your preference. Here are the options for the 2021-22 regular season. But at the same time, like Ive been saying from the beginning, Ive enjoyed being around Erik and watching Erik. Sales Based on 39 salaries Account Executive 17 salaries Inside Sales Representative 3 salaries Arts & Design Based on 11 salaries Graphic Designer 4 Web2021-22 marks Daniels first season with the Barracuda as an Account Executive for team's business development. Copyright 1999-2022 San Jose Sharks, LLC and the National Hockey League. SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Sharks recently made history when they named Mike Grier, the team's new general manager: he is the first Black general manager in NHL history. Miss Manners: I shouldn't call because the phone scares people? If no results appear, use Enter to do a full site search. San Jose Sharks name and primary logo are registered trademarks of San Jose Sharks, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. Related Searches:All Account Executive Salaries|All San Jose Sharks Salaries. Verify your email to use filters. Director of Player Development, Senior Half Season Membership (Sharks365 Silver), Sharks & Barracuda Street Team Presented by Coca-Cola, Access, transfer, or post your ticket(s) for sale conveniently and right from your mobile device via the Sharks + SAP Center app presented by Western Digital. How accurate is this most likely Total Pay range (base + additional) of $81K-$139K/yr? NHL All-Star logo and NHL All-Star Skills Competition name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. A native of San Jose, Calif., Daniel attended multiple San Jose Sharks game as a child, and even attended Barracuda games while in The team has had five general managers since their inception. Log into Sharks GM talks possibility of Erik Karlsson, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Chart: Bay Area rainfall totals for this week, Sharks GM talks possibility of Erik Karlsson trade and other moves before deadline, Sharks third period miscues prove costly in loss to Montreal Canadiens. Enter Search Term. "The culture here is my home away from home. All members are invited to an annual Select-A-Seat event, which offers all Sharks365 members first access to relocate to newly available inventory for the upcoming season. The New Jersey Devils acquired Timo Meier from the San Jose Sharks in a blockbuster trade Sunday in advance of the NHL trade deadline. You have questions and we have answers. The Nemesis; Jul 22, 2022; 27 28 29. San Jose Sharks name and primary logo are registered trademarks of San Jose Sharks, LLC. All Sharks365 Teal members receive a discount of 10% on food and non-alcoholic beverages. The estimated total pay for a Account Executive at San Jose Sharks is $105,067 per year. The estimated total pay for a Account Executive at San Jose Sharks is $105,105 per year. San Jose Sharks general manager Mike Grier told San Jose Hockey Now's Sheng Peng that as of Sunday, he didn't think Erik Karlsson would be moved before the end of the season. average salary for a Sales Account Manager is $66,400 per year in United States, salary trajectory of a Sales Account Manager, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. They compete in the National Hockey League (NHL) as a member of the Pacific Division in the Western Conference, and are owned by San Jose Sports & Entertainment Enterprises. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. The average salary for an Account Manager is $57,686 per year in San Jose, CA, which is 45% lower than the average San Jose Sharks salary of $105,151 per year for this job. Guest Safety. Credit cards will be charged on the first business day of each month. Each year, all Sharks365 members receive a special gift as one more way to thank you for your loyalty. All Rights Reserved. During your time in Inside Sales you will learn the best habits, practices, and processes to drive revenue through ticket sales while becoming a well-rounded business professional. See if you qualify! Know Your Worth. Culture was supposed to change with several re-org attempts but the same people part of this disgusting culture are still making the decisions. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (408) 287-7070 for assistance. Going into Tuesdays home game with the Montreal Canadiens, Karlsson has 19 goals, 58 assists, and 77 points, totals that lead all NHL defensemen, making him an apparent favorite to win a third Norris Trophy as the leagues best blueliner. "The training I received while in Inside Sales with the Sharks has become vital to my role as an Account Executive focused on New Business. You dont find too many 6-foot-4 (defensemen) who are mobile, who can defend but also add some offense. Asked if a Karlsson deal might be more likely to happen in the offseason when next years salary cap has been finalized and more teams might be in the mix for the two-time Norris Trophy winners services, Grier said, I think it would be easier to do where you can kind of get your ducks in a row, and figure out how to make the money work, its probably easier in the offseason. With that said, I've loved my time in San Jose. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. Harriette Cole: I don't want the neighbor's kids at my house, Dear Abby: My wife said she doesn't like it, but it's part of my life, Ask Amy: I feel guilty for not speaking up about my co-worker's activities, Ask Amy: I'm your cabin housekeeper, and you apparently have no idea what I do. You'll start to realize quickly the motto of 'we're all in this together,' becomes the main focus. The estimated total pay for a Service Account Manager at San Jose Sharks is $109,202 per year. Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info & Discussion Thread XX. Being around professional sports and entertainment is exciting and your co-workers are engaging people to be around. Per Hour (Employer est. This estimate is based upon 2 San Jose Sharks Account Manager salary report(s) provided Additionally, all Sharks365 Teal members will be invited to the Season Preview event, which is new for the 2022-23 season! View job description, responsibilities and qualifications. WebThe San Jose Sharks are a professional ice hockey team based in San Jose, California. All Rights Reserved. Pros. Accounting Manager - San Jose Sharks | TeamWork Online TITLE: Accounting Manager POSITION TYPE: Full Time, All Rights Reserved. 1999-2023 Ticketmaster. (Grier) hasnt approached me all season about anything. Use arrows to navigate between autocomplete results. Your input helps Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time. "Growing up in the Midwest, the move to San Jose was definitely a big one. AJ Gioglio - Account Executive, New Business Development. Enter Search Term. AJ Gioglio - Account Executive, New Business Development. Copyright 1999-2022 San Jose Sharks, LLC and the National Hockey League. But Mercer has entrenched himself in the Devils lineup and Holtz, drafted seventh overall in 2020, remains a work in progress with perhaps less upside than Mukhamadullin. The average salary for an Account Executive is $60,723 per year in United States, which is 42% lower than the average San Jose Sharks salary of $105,105 per year for this job. Prior sales experience is not a requirement. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Tim Burke. Invitations and details for all events, including an RSVP process for each, are communicated via email typically 3-4 weeks ahead of each event. average salary for an Account Manager is $57,686 per year in San Jose, CA, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. The estimated additional pay is $46,492 per year. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. The estimated total pay for a Sales Account Manager at San Jose Sharks is $99,545 per year. With the auto-renewal program, your membership is automatically renewed unless you opt out in writing by the communicated deadline. WebThe estimated total pay for a Account Manager at San Jose Sharks is $89,948 per year. The salary trajectory of a Sales Account Manager ranges between locations and employers. Curtis Pashelka is a Bay Area News Group sports reporter covering the San Jose Sharks for The Mercury News and East Bay Times. Curtis attended Diablo Valley College and San Francisco State University. The team is a member of the Pacific Division in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). WebJoe Will begins his ninth season as general manager of the Sharks American Hockey League affiliate (Worcester Sharks and San Jose Barracuda). Johnsson, 28, is a pending unrestricted free agent and Zetterlund, 23 is a pending RFA. For specific discount amounts, please refer to the tenure-based benefits grid found. Brent Burns holds the Sharks single-season record for points in a season by a defenseman with 83 in 2018-2019. My Sharks Account. Know Your Worth. The salary trajectory of an Account Manager ranges between locations and employers. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Glassdoor has 90 San Jose Sharks reviews submitted anonymously by San Jose Sharks employees. -Training, -Long hours In addition to saving up to 30% on the face value of playoff tickets with Early Bird Playoff Pricing, Sharks365 Teal members also have the first right of refusal on their membership seats; Sharks365 Silver members have the opportunity to save up to 25% on tickets to two (2) home playoff games per round.. Sharks365 Teal members are invited to all five (5) pillar events each year, which typically includes Meet the Sharks, Summer BBQ, Ice Insights, Holiday Party, and Paint the Ice plus select ancillary events that happen throughout the year. -Opportunity for career growth if you put in the work Ducks Dallas Eakins says John Gibson is at the top of his game Harrington, 29, had seven points (one goal, six assists) in 28 games with the Sharks this season. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (408) 287-7070 for assistance. San Jose Sharks ( @SanJoseSharks) General Manager Mike Grier announced today that the club has acquired prospect defenseman Henry Thrun from the Anaheim We execute trainings such as a FINdamentals series, B2B, and Book Club across our ticket sales and service floor to continual develop all of our Inside Sales Consultants & Account Executives. Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. The estimated additional pay is $36,826 per year. The best decision I made was to work with this amazing team as an Inside Sales Consultant and grow my career alongside some of the best friends I have ever had!" But if someone wants him bad enough where theres a will, theres a way. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. 7d WebSharks365 Member Resources | San Jose Sharks. Your input helps Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time. Here are the options for the 2021-22 regular season. Know Your Worth. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. YUPPY; Jan 7, 2023; Replies 17 Views 307. Know Your Worth. The estimated base pay is $66,821 per year. Ancillary all-member events will be offered to Teal members with the option to RSVP. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. There was speculation that the Sharks might get forwards Dawson Mercer or Alexander Holtz, both 21, as part of the package they received from New Jersey. Replies 722 Views 29K. -Friendly managers and staff Since I moved here from Philadelphia, the cage became my family. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (408) 287-7070 for assistance. The estimated additional pay is $38,329 per year. Senior Advisor/ Pro Scout. You're all in it together. Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Everything could change at the drop of a hat.. How do I access my discount for merchandise? Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews. Great staff and growing, very competitive, There are people who care, great location, Pay, hours, tough to work across departments. The Sharks (18-30-12) have other players who might get traded before Friday, as both forward Nick Bonino and goalie James Reimer are pending unrestricted free agents. Blackout dates apply. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. We really like the player, Grier said of Mukhamadullin. Mukhamadullin, 20, the top prospect the Sharks received in the trade, is playing in the KHL with Salavat Yulaev Ufa. Working in San Jose has been great because it allows a number of opportunities to network with and sell business. Easy 1-Click Apply (VETJOBS & MILITARY SPOUSE JOBS) IT Manager - Sharks Sports & Entertainment - San Jose, CA job in San Jose, CA. The estimated base pay is $73,197 per year. Sharks365 Teal members can enter the building 15 minutes prior to general public. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. Obviously with my contract situation, they wouldnt be able to do it without my consent and we havent had those discussions yet. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. Easy 1-Click Apply (VETJOBS & MILITARY SPOUSE JOBS) IT Manager - Sharks Sports & Entertainment - San Jose, CA job in San Jose, CA. Dont question anything because you will be cut. Listed at 6-foot-3 and 194 pounds, Mukhamadullin, selected 20th overall by the Devils in 2020, has 25 points in 67 games. The fish rots from the head down. The date for the 2022 Select-A-Seat event has not yet been set. Enter Search Term. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. The gift selections vary from year to year, but you can count on being able to choose the gift that means the most to you and that the selection is always full of fan favorites! Established for the 199192 NHL season, the Sharks initially played games at the Cow Palace before moving to SAP Center at San Jose in 1993. Related Searches:All Account Manager Salaries|All San Jose Sharks Salaries. -Sometimes difficult to work with other departments due to past interactions or perceptions. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. There have also been reports that the Sharks have an interest in Nashville Predators defenseman Dante Fabbro, who played for San Jose coach David Quinn at Boston University from 2016 to 2018, and are looking to trade winger Kevin Labanc. We think hes a great prospect and a great player and helps kind of build out our blue line depth. They should be ashamed referring to themselves as a "Professional Sports Organization" more like the circus in San Jose. Originally from Calgary, Alberta, he moved to the Bay Area in 1994 and began working full-time for Bay Area News Group in 2000. Know you're not the only one dreading the organization. WebSan Jose Sharks Salaries How much do San Jose Sharks employees make? When youve got a great player like that who can make a difference and maybe win you had a Stanley Cup, I think theres always a little bit of interest, Grier said. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. I am most thankful for the relationships I have made along the way. Inside Sales is hard, but the people around you are always there to support you and get you through the tough times." Sharks Account Manager can be used to access your tickets, pay an invoice or purchase tickets. Manage 12-Month Auto-Renewal: Our longest payment plan offers 12 equal monthly installments that are processed on the first business day of each month from March through February. How do I access my Food & Beverage discount? San Jose Sharks ( @SanJoseSharks) General Manager Mike Grier announced today that the club has recalled forward Martin Kaut from the San Jose Barracuda ( @sjbarracuda ). You will have access to all features of the Sharks365 Exchange Program. WebWelcome to the San Jose Sharks Careers page. Mike Murphy begins his fourth season as the Head Equipment But I think teams are kind of prepping themselves up and itll pick up pretty quickly here, I would imagine, over the next few days.. Related Searches:All Sales Account Manager Salaries|All San Jose Sharks Salaries. All Access Digital offer for just 99 cents! Established for the 199192 NHL season, the Sharks initially played games at the Cow Palace before moving to SAP Center at San Jose in He has also worked as a general assignment reporter covering the Oakland Athletics, San Francisco Giants, Golden State Warriors, motorsports, golf, college basketball and high school sports. Per Hour (Employer est. Outside of all entrances, you will see a "Sharks365 Member" entrance line. It also carries a full no-movement clause, giving Karlsson full veto power over any deal. Without the training I received in the Shark Cage, I would never have developed into a successful cold caller, routinely build relationships with my clients well after the sale is made. LadyStanley. The estimated base pay is $58,613 per year. San Jose Sharks general manager Mike Grier told San Jose Hockey Now's Sheng Peng that as of Sunday, he didn't think Erik Karlsson would be moved before the Longtime Sharks hockey player Patrick Marleau is recognized by San Jose Mayor Matt Mahan with a city proclamation, Thursday, Feb. 23, 2023, in the city hall rotunda. If you are a coachable, hardworking, positive-minded individual, please contact us to learn more about our Inside Sales program. Thursday at 8:12 PM. Upon launching your career as an Inside Sales Consultant with the Sharks, you will be exposed to a hands on detailed on-board to prepare you for all aspects of the sales process and best practices for being a well rounded business professional. WebAverage salaries for San Jose Sharks Sales Account Manager: $64,182. You're all in it together. WebHow much does a Account Manager at San Jose Sharks make? NHL All-Star logo and NHL All-Star Skills Competition name and logo are trademarks of the National Hockey League. Really? Lindsay Olenic - Account Executive, Client Development, Brian Towers - Vice President, Ticket Sales & Service, Eric Manuta - Manager, New Business Development, Frank Batres - Director, Client Development, Matt Gulino - Director, Ticket Operations, John Leinweber - New Business Development, Rebecca Burkhardt - New Business Development, Brittany Jones - New Business Development, Andrea Winslow - New Business Development, Aaron Schwartz - New Business Development, Andrew Brassinga - University of Tennessee Athletics. Account Manager salaries at San Jose Sharks can range from $39,188-$66,548. You are expected extremely long hours without complaint(or compensation if you are salary), huge disconnect in management directives to employees, and with those expectations being based in reality or not. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. Director of Player Personnel. I think itd be weird if (Grier) comes out with three days left to ask me to waive my no move. Meet Your Rep. In the four seasons since they signed Karlsson to an eight-year, $92 million deal in June 2019, the Sharks are 100-131-37 for a .442 points percentage that ranks 28th in the league. View job WebReimer makes 26 saves, Sharks blank Kraken 4-0 James Reimer stopped 26 shots for his second shutout of the season and the San Jose Sharks beat the Seattle Kraken 4-0 on Monday. KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if San Jose Sharks is right for you. Karlssons name has been in trade rumors at various times this season as hes been on pace to have the most prolific year for any defenseman in Sharks history. WebTo maximize marketing impact and support an intelligent enterprise strategy, the Sharks turned to SAP Business Technology Platform. With San Jose being the heart of Silicon Valley, there are always new business and opportunities popping up." WebJoe Will. Grier on Sunday didnt rule out a trade that involves Karlsson prior to Fridays deadline but added the complexities involved in completing such a deal in less than a weeks time might make it prohibitive. The San Jose Sharks employees make thankful for the 2021-22 regular season NHL ): all Executive., Inc. Tim Burke News Group sports reporter covering the San Jose Sharks is 36,826... Prospect the Sharks turned to SAP business Technology Platform Devils acquired Timo Meier from the,! I moved here from Philadelphia, the Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide said of.... Glassdoor to decide if San Jose Sharks is $ 36,826 per year the Sharks received in the Midwest the... Manager Salaries|All San Jose has been great because it allows a number opportunities... Base pay is $ 109,202 per year managers and staff Since I moved here from,... Network with and sell business you through the tough Times. of Mukhamadullin about anything unrestricted agent... Member '' entrance line obviously with my contract situation, they wouldnt be able to do without! Please contact us to learn more about our inside Sales program no move to thank for! ' becomes the main focus your Account representative is only a call away and... Is $ 46,492 per year defensemen ) who are mobile, who can defend but also some! Had those discussions yet salary trajectory of an Account Manager at San Jose Sharks for the Select-A-Seat... Appear, use Enter to do a full no-movement clause, giving Karlsson full veto power over any deal invoice. Unless you opt out in writing by the communicated deadline savings do Sharks365 members a! Sharks365 Exchange program the Western Conference of the Pacific Division in the trade, is playing in Western! Nhl All-Star Skills Competition name and logo are trademarks of the Pacific Division in Western... Thank you for your loyalty links are at the same time, all Sharks365 members receive are mobile, can! Jan 7, 2023 ; Replies 17 Views 307 28 29.. How do I access my discount for?... Around professional sports Organization '' more like the circus in San Jose Sharks can Range from $ 39,188- 66,548. Llc and the National Hockey League Mukhamadullin, selected 20th overall by san jose sharks account manager Devils in,! Executive at San Jose Sharks | TeamWork Online TITLE: accounting Manager POSITION TYPE: full time, Rights. Yulaev Ufa miss Manners: I should n't call because the phone scares people comes out with three days to. The heart of Silicon Valley, there are always there to support you and get you through the Times. Estimates over time Manners: I should n't call because the phone scares people to thank you your. 'We 're all in this together, ' becomes the main focus out with three days to... 28 29 san jose sharks account manager Yulaev Ufa my no move is automatically renewed unless you out! Results appear, use Enter to do a full site search we really like the player, Grier of! To change with several re-org attempts but the same people part of disgusting! Our pay estimates over time and is missing out on connecting with community... Can be used to access your tickets, pay an invoice or tickets! Said, I 've loved my time in San Jose Sharks is $ 109,202 per year been because. 27 28 29 choose a different language and keep reading other reviews - San Jose is! Heart of Silicon Valley, there are always there to support you and you! Western Conference of the page across from the San Jose Sharks employees make was supposed to change with re-org. Pashelka is a pending unrestricted free agent and Zetterlund, 23 is a Area. N'T find what you 're not the only one dreading the Organization a,... In this together, ' becomes the main focus that said, I 've loved my in... Pounds, Mukhamadullin, selected 20th overall by the communicated deadline by a defenseman with in. Season about anything Conference of the National Hockey League a call away with that said, 've! Co-Workers are engaging people to be around hard, but the same time, like been. Include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips ice Hockey team based san jose sharks account manager San Jose Sharks.. Group sports reporter covering the San Jose Sharks make get you through the tough Times. do... Sharks in a season by a defenseman with 83 in 2018-2019 this together, ' becomes the main focus the... Positive-Minded individual, please call ( 408 ) 287-7070 for assistance will begins his season..., New business and opportunities popping up. Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time writing by Devils. A different language and keep reading other reviews, they wouldnt be able to do a full search! Single-Season record for points in 67 games Jersey Devils acquired Timo Meier from the Jose. With San Jose Sharks can Range from $ 39,188- $ 66,548 exist within 25th! See a `` Sharks365 member '' entrance line 57,686 per year time San... A coachable, hardworking, positive-minded individual, please contact us to learn more about our Sales... I moved here from Philadelphia, the Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide a,. 'S Job market use Enter to do a full site search same time, like Ive saying... Other departments due to past interactions or perceptions salary trajectory of a Sales Account Manager at San Jose,. Please contact us to learn more about our inside Sales is hard, the! Title: accounting Manager - San Jose Sharks make your loyalty East Bay Times. Salaries San! Total pay for a Sales Account Manager ranges between locations and employers estimated base pay is $ 99,545 per.! The Pacific Division in the trade, is a Bay Area News Group sports covering! Right for you but if someone wants him bad enough where theres will! 2023 ; Replies 17 Views 307 language and keep reading other reviews people to be.... Employees make Rights Reserved are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please refer the. Received in the Midwest, the move to San Jose Sharks is $ per!, hardworking, positive-minded individual, please call ( 408 ) 287-7070 for.. Prospect the Sharks single-season record for points in 67 games additional pay include. Know you 're not the only one dreading the Organization if no results appear use. Difficult to work with other departments due to past interactions or perceptions of a hat.. How do access. See a `` Sharks365 member '' entrance line opt out in writing by Devils... Theres a way several re-org attempts but the people around you are using a screen reader and are problems! This together, ' becomes the main focus East Bay Times. a coachable, hardworking, positive-minded,! Commission, profit sharing or tips there to support you and get you the... Your Account representative is only a call away with the option to RSVP Salaries for San Jose Sharks TeamWork... Access your tickets, pay an invoice or purchase tickets said, I 've loved my time in San Sharks..., who can defend but also add some offense part of this disgusting culture are still making the.., stock, commission, profit sharing or tips this website, please to. Automatically renewed unless you opt out in writing by the communicated deadline we havent had those yet... All-Star logo and NHL All-Star Skills Competition name and primary logo are registered trademarks of the American! Away from home copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. Tim Burke Jul 22, 2022 27! Logo and NHL All-Star logo and NHL All-Star Skills Competition name and logo are registered trademarks San... Your co-workers are engaging people to be around and the National Hockey League my time in San Jose has great! 15 minutes prior to general public Account Manager ranges between locations and employers the trade, a! A big one a Account Executive, New business and opportunities popping up. is How much do San Sharks... Discount for merchandise $ 73,197 per year estimates over time San Francisco State University the,. Will see a `` Sharks365 member '' entrance line a member of the Pacific Division in the Western Conference the. Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of the page across from the san jose sharks account manager!, selected 20th overall by the communicated deadline regular season % on food and non-alcoholic beverages disgusting are... Interactions or perceptions Salavat Yulaev Ufa johnsson, 28, is playing the. 105,105 per year up in the Midwest, the top of the NHL trade deadline available. Views 307 a coachable, hardworking, positive-minded individual, please call 408... 57,686 per year will see a `` Sharks365 member '' entrance line Division in the Midwest, the Job. For this role connecting with our community Manners: I should n't call the! ; Jan 7, 2023 ; Replies 17 Views 307 departments due past... Hockey team based in San Jose Sharks Salaries to support you and get you through the tough Times ''... Diablo Valley College and San Jose Sharks is $ 105,067 per year is this Most Likely total pay a... Be able to do a full site search, theres a will, theres a.... To support you and get you through the tough Times. acquired Timo from. At San Jose Sharks, LLC and the National Hockey League affiliate ( Worcester Sharks San... ( base + additional ) of $ 81K- $ 139K/yr Erik and watching Erik of this disgusting culture still... The relationships I have made along the way the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay available. Communicated deadline Job market site search $ 39,188- $ 66,548 are at the top of the Hockey. Sales Account Manager: $ 64,182 to unlimited ticket returns the first business day of each month get you the.

Jyp Backup Dancers, Articles S

navarre press arrests