can you accept an expired offer on mercari

No more dodgy meetings with total strangers in weird places to drop off a sold item. If you join other company before I-94 expiry, you dont need to worry about extension. Looking forward for your response. made of materials that cannot be detected with a metal detector. In both cases, you will find a handy sign up. What this means is that you can offer a lower price for a listing you are interested in. Plus, you'll save an average of 30% off retail rates. Is my H1B still valid even If i (my Employer) dont submit RFE response? Thanks.. Ashish, There is nothing stopping you from working in India as you do not need H1B for that in India. b. if the RFE response is filed and the extension gets denied (hopefully not), can we file another request petition? After clicking the button, you will be guided through the list an item wizard which will initially ask you to upload a picture (or pictures) of the item. We recommend giving it a whirl to see for yourself. It took nearly 24 hours for a representative to get back to me. any information on this will be helpful. Can I stay in USA? Shivam, As long as you send it on time, they may consider it. games, Advertisements or listings for objects being sought, Items you do not currently have, or that are on order, or will be be received from the victim or another party, and the item may be I have applied my extension which is expiring on May 1 2020. 2. when I can I do outside normal processing time service request online? Consider the scenario that i94 is expiring the next day USCIS receives the application. It is only applicable to H1B extensions filed with same employer. Mercari may not be used in connection with any product, service, transaction If you receive an offer and it expires, just head on over to your Expired Offers page, then click " Make A New Offer ". Examples of items that fall under certain categories may also be or selling lottery tickets and pull tabs. Let them decide. My H1B (along with H4) was approved till 4th June 2018. Firearms and firearm parts; including airsoft and bb guns. Biometrics? You cannot work, but can stay. In its decision, GAO applied the rule that when a proposal has expired, an offeror may "revive its proposal . Your travel does not have impact on stamping, all they care is documents and your fit for the role, dont worry. 2. Hey Kumar, im not able to reply to your latest response, but yeah, to answer that, the response from USCIS was just an email response for the inquiry raised to the premium processing department. This gives you an indication of whether the item is popular or not and can allow you to tweak your listing if necessary. and can new employer submit my RFE response? You can stay until you get the actual paper notice and then plan. Providing Legal Insight for Government Contractors, For one reason or another, the date on which an agency anticipates granting a contract award often comes and goes with no award decision being made. I realized there was an issue with it when I myself was unable to make an offer! I decided I want to buy a different item off amazon instead and I'm worried they will accept it and I will be charged twice. Services like eBay, OfferUp, Poshmark, and even Facebook Marketplace all offer a way to recycle your belongings by marketing them to other people. My H1B extension was applied on 24-June-2019 to Nebraska center and did not hear back anything even until 6months. Yes, anyone who files I-129 form. To help you plan accordingly, see the chart for additional notes: To make a counteroffer, tap Counter offer on the buyers offer. I have below questions now 1) I have to apply before 31st dec or before jan 10th? Step 5: The Item Needs to Be Shipped. 212-618-1868. My concern was only running a pay check and its impact on immigration, if its a tax issue then i will reach out to CPA. Would it be better to have a summer contract to fill this gap to ensure the extension will be approved? The cost of shipping using Mercari can be quite expensive but the insurance and the fact that the cost is deducted directly from the sale proceedings make it a convenient method for many. If you're shipping something oversized, bulky, or fragile you've got options. My i94 expired on 31st August 2019 and we had applied extension and got visa till February 2020. i94 isnt updated as we didnt travelled outside of the US. My question is, is it possible to apply my extension with amendment when there is no change in project/client/home address after my approved amendment in 2017. NMLS ID: 1486447 PO Box 60178, Palo Alto, CA 94306, 1099-K Reporting and Disclosure Information. Venu, You can check USCIS processing times web page, it will indicate the times. So, make plans to find an alternate employer and get H1B approved with them or ask your team to act fast and get the decision soon. Stay well and healthy. 2) H1-B from company had no result from USCIS till July 2016. Items, listings, photos or content that promote or glorify hatred, Because only two days had elapsed between the proposals expiration and revival, GAO concluded that Ocean Systems could not have compromised the procurement process by avoiding market fluctuations to which other offerors were exposed. Absent prejudice to other offerors, GAO recommended that the agency accept the revival of Ocean Systems proposal. but I started to work for company-B on July 12,2016 i.e. Or I still have 10 days notification to take care of things? Your unlawful presence does not date back to your entire stay and only starts from the day of your denial decision from USCIS and will accrue from that day. can you reply to this please. They can call USCIS contact center and provide details of the original receipt notice and indicate that the case has been pending for over 210 days to get USCIS to work on the same. Apply early, Submit USCIS Inquiries, Travel to USA Processes, Samples, How to Guides, H1B premium Processing is suspended until Feb 2019, H1B visa extensions 6 months before expiration, H1B Extension 240 day rule Regulation.gov, Period of Authorized Stay vs Out of Status, period of authorized stay and technically not in lawful status, GUIDE to H1B Visa 2023 Lottery, Registration, Predictions, News, FAQs. You can apply for, Employers can submit an inquiry with USCIS, if their petition is pending for 210 days or more. Ocean Systems, at that time, did not extend the acceptance period of its proposal. termination or suspension. rajesh, If they file it after I-94 expiry, then yes. After this extension, I went to India and while come back to US, me and my spouse got new I94 (at POE) till September 2018. if doing so would not compromise the integrity of the competitive bidding system. GAO found that revival of the bid was appropriate because, in this case, Ocean Systems never declined to extend its offer and sought to extend it on the first business day after the offer expired. To submit W-9 information, visit the Tax Center. My employer said he can refile the new petition again before i94 expires. The plan was to file this in premium but alas, due to COVID situation USCIS suspended all premium processing, RFE response will have to be filed in regular. Check your approval notice. Jon advises clients on a wide array of government contracts legal issues, including both federal and state bid protests, prime-sub disputes, government contracts. If you falsify any of the answers then there are more chances of your visa getting rejected. You may resume work and return to payroll effective Dec 26, 2018.. If you are firm on price, then just say so. ago samojoy 8 mo. Prasanna, No, your physical location, where you now work is what matters. I got an RFE in Feb 2020 and RFE response will be filed this week. The process of creating an account is pretty self-explanatory, and a useful wizard will guide you through things like setting up a username, adding a profile picture, setting your location, and creating a brief description of what you do. All Im concerned is it doesnt impact any H1b laws in US. Did you know: You can partner with a Mercari expert to sell your stuff for you? The final difference Mercari offers over its competitors is that it charges a flat 10% sales fee. PERM is under processing. 2. Will it be a brigde case if I join the other company after i94 expiry? Bruh 1 / 2 67 comments 189 If Trump blocks something, then you would be in trouble. Nope! So, can i work after my h1 expiry date ? After all the details are filled out (including things like condition, size, etc) you can print out a Mercari shipping label if you want which will include $200 of transit insurance for if the item is lost or goes missing during the shipping process. You are not working on H1B as you are not in USso, it is more of Canada tax issue. What happens if it takes longer than expected for the government to make the award? Images on Mercari are important so our advice is to make sure your photographs are clear and show the item you are wishing to sell in its best light. b. If you dont want to do the negotiating yourself, enable Smart Offers when you create a listing and one-time counteroffers that are within your acceptable price range can be automatically sent on your behalf. May 1st my i-94 expires. On top of this, the money paid by the buyer will not be released to the seller until the item is received and is seen to match the description given. The agency subsequently excluded Ocean Services from the competition because Ocean Services did not extend its proposal until December 20, two days after the proposal had expired. Does the same 240 day rule apply in my case? EASY ADVANCE WILL BE BACK IN 2024. When you apply as pending, it has to be approved similar to bridge. 131 of 1948). Please advise.. Ram, It is technically an Amendment not an extensionDiscuss with your attorney on this. Hi just a quick question I'm super anxious. Ocean Services filed a bid protest at GAO challenging the exclusion. vitamins, diet products, muscle enhancers, home remedies and homemade I almost reach 240 days after file the extension. expanded to provide better communication and context to our users. thanks. Thanks for the clarification. I worked for Client A on receipt until December 2018 when my extension is in progress, i transferred my H1B to Company B and started working to Client B again Company B applied in normal process in January 2019. working with Client B on receipt. in violation or is otherwise inappropriate Mercari may, at its discretion, discretion). My h1b visa is expiring in july and my extension is in process. Of course, this is no different to other selling platforms but the flat percentage of the transaction fee (and the ease at which shipping fees can be calculated) make it an easier proposition. Dont hide, simply mention whatever is correct. This is because bidders are subject to the risks associated with changing market conditions during the period that their bids are open. Now, it is too late as your I-94 has expired, you do not have any options other than leaving the country. signed by the applicant, appropriate fees, etc.) Please suggest. It is not your actual tax refund. However, if your Mercari package is going out via USPS Priority Mail you can utilize the free Priority Mail Boxes for those packages and save some money. Therefore, be sure you know when your I-94 expires and plan to either depart by then or arrange for . There is no grace period as such, unless you have a reason to stay for 10 days, you should not delayyou should plan to leave at the earliestTalk to your attorney and plan. Please let me know I am also under boat 240 days will expire on june 30th. 2. If you're on mobile . No, you cannot. I really appreciate your help. If the buyer fails to submit a rating or confirm receipt of the item within the allotted timescale, Mercari will automatically confirm the transaction and the seller will be given a five-star review. New York, NY 10005 Is this okay, or I have to be considered resigned/terminated and re-join after I receive approval? The Government Accountability Office (GAO) has frequently ruled that there are circumstances where an expired bid or proposal may properly be revived by extending the acceptance period as long as doing so does not compromise the integrity of the competitive bidding system. Only CBP related I-94 info can be checked online. But I started applied extension for future dates from Jan 1 2020. Once the buyer confirms the order and the review process is complete (or the three-day confirmation window has expired), the money from the sale will appear in the sellers Mercari account. Transfers of under $10 are charged a $2 transfer fee via both methods but those over this incur no fee with direct deposit. Mercari expert to sell your stuff for you. As the H1B premium Processing is suspended until Feb 2019, many H1B holders are in similar situations with the delays in processing times. But i received a email which says Your Case Status: Acceptance and below is the part of the email content and what does this mean exactly? I am in the same situation. But Mercari is setting itself apart from its competitors (more on that later) and the app has already been downloaded over fifty million times in the U.S. alone with over 350,000 new item listings each and every day. Can a person apply for h1b transfer while in 240 days period. What it means is that, if USCIS denies your H1B extension petition earlier than 240 days mark, from the day your previous H1B petition or I-94 expired, then you need to stop working immediately and leave the country. Or is that not necessary? Every time a user likes your item, sends you a message, makes you an offer, or purchases an item you will receive a notification. Digital items - any items where the order is fulfilled electronically or I requested a h1b extension but realized it becomes change of employer. Response for RFE is yet to be filed. My i140 was approved last year. For more information on W-9 Requirements for Sellers, click here. As of now we cant go to work and we all are working from home. July 28, 2021Mercari, Inc. ("Mercari") group company Souzoh, Inc. ("Souzoh") announces it will delve into a business that will help sellers of all sizes start offering online sales. Im really confused. At present we have situation with this president EO coming through. . All these are icing on an already pleasant little cake. But client without knowing that offerrend me a job, can I accept his offer or reject because of my 240 day period. Again Thanks for your time and inputs. Once you accept an offer or a buyer accepts your sale price, the Mercari app will mark the item as sold notifying other buyers that the item is no longer available. Can i be paid in Indian rupees. Does my 240 days start from Jan 24 or it resets when I filed my RFE on May 8? I would think they responded but since you didn't respond after they took it to mean you weren't serious and blocked you. The only way to get back to it is to offer it again and have it accepted. Venu, This is very much a tricky situation and grey areaYou are going to be in something called Bridge situation as your I-94 expired. We value the reliable advise and help you provide, most especially these uncertain times of Covid. It does not impact you. 3) I applied H1-B from company -B on July 11th, 2016 and started working for them from July 12th. murali, Well, this is slightly tricky. Having known my situation, am i eligible to work under India payroll without having valid US visa, as i have Indian passport, PAN etc. My I94 was expired on Oct 10 2019. Under Mercari terms and conditions, you will have three business days to send the item. I already applied for extension to USCIS but give the delays in processing, I might use up 240 days grace period to continue working in US. My non cap H1b will expire in December. With instant pay the money will appear almost straight away but you will need to have already verified your identification to be able to access it. They cannot pay you salary as well. Mercari prohibits the listing or sale of any item that is set forth in the list of prohibited items. If my visa get rejected, before my 240 days are over, can I file for an H4 application? They did resolve my issue quickly, but the wait was annoying. New, Renewal? I have filed H1B extension in April 2018 and it RFE right now. Lets look at the USCISs 240 Day rule in H1B visas context and share details on various scenarios regarding work options, denials, etc. Employer will not pay me for this vacation period. Procedure (Act no. Selling loose (unset) precious gemstones such as rubies, sapphires, Coupled with this is the Buyer Protection Guarantee that gives buyers an easy avenue to complain (and get a refund) if the item is not as described. If my visa get rejected, and my 240 days are still left, how long can i stay in usa before I start acrruing unlawful presence? And My Amendment+extension is pending now. You should try to leave immediately to avoid issues. If you want to offer a lower price and still keep a profit margin, best way is to chose buyer paid shipping. Jag, I re-read it, I missed the part that it was extended till Dec 19. If a Seller lists a prohibited item, it will be deemed to be a violation of our Terms of Service regardless of whether the Seller acted intentionally or not. 2. can an employer pay salary to its employees after 240 days is expired? KP If L1B extension approved but I need to travel outside of US for family reasons. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Address Switching. My 240 days will expire in May. discretion. Scamming Customer Service. With mail time it may take several weeks for you to get the receipt or rejection notice in the mail. If your H1B petition gets denied after 240 days, essentially your period of authorized stay ends on the day your denial decision was done and you are notified by USCIS on the same. Selling items is easy and the Mercari apps streamlines the process. State all the answer truthfully. One of the best safety features you get with Mercari is the no meet up transaction process. It does not cover explicitly the 240 days from the date of expiry of authorized stay. In response, you can accept, decline, or make a counteroffer. Everything we own has a value to others even if this is not apparent to us. Nidhi, Read the article, it has the info in FAQs When you got visa approved till Feb 2020, did you get I-94 along with it ? Now, there's no doubt, Mercari is indeed a legit reseller platform. can a new employer transfer my visa before my i94 expires while the extension is in process. If you dont want to negotiate on the price of your items, we suggest indicating that the price is firm in the item description. Falsifying The Condition of Items. Their offers are binding, which means if they change their mind, the only way to cancel the offer is for you, the seller, to decline . Harsha, Legally, if you are not in the country, it does not matter. Prasanna, No, there is no new provision. It has become wait and watch game now.. Thankfully Employer B has not /will not revoke the extension petition. When you set up your listing or when you edit an existing listing, you can enable Smart Offers. My concern is does this mean I can still continue to study within 240 days grace period? Vin, You need to stop workingthats all it says. Hi, I have completed 240 days of I94 validity on 1-May-2020. You may try to file, but if questioned that you maxed out, then you need to provide explanation. My employer raised an SR for the same and I received below reply from USCIS : Your application is still pending consideration. And while Mercari is a relatively new kid on the block, it is easy to see why it has become so popular so quickly. . Violates any law or government regulation, or promotes or facilitates such Hey Venkat, Please post the update on your case here. Talk to an attorney on this. Direct deposit is free if your transfer amount is over $10. If a buyer is interested in your item but is unwilling to meet your selling price, they can send you an offer. It is now the responsibility of the seller to package and ship the item to the buyer. H1B Extension Pending for more than 240 days When does it start ? Conditions that allow H1B holders with Extensions pending to work for 240 Days ? what is my present situation, how long i can stay in USA and work in this situation ? You need to have valid I-94 at all times. All rights reserved. Thank you. I removed my payment information but it won't let me turn off apple pay. If it is valid, you can use that and the extension and re-enter back. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Can You Work ? In general, the rule of thumb is you need to be maintaining status on H1B. Online status is not reliable at times, you should wait for the paper notice, and then confirm and leave. Since I cannot work, I am on vacation. Before we dissect the good (and bad) of Mercari, lets have a look at what Mercari actually is, how it works, and how the buying and selling experience fares against its competitors. Once youve set up an account with Mercari, you may be asked to verify your identity. Harsha, Yes, thats correct. to create or use drugs, Grow ingredients for drugs (such as seeds for cannabis plants). Jon advises clients on a wide array of government contracts legal issues, including both federal and state bid protests, prime-sub disputes, government contracts due diligence and transactions, regulatory compliance, and contract terminations. You are not technically not out of status yet, only your Amendment is denied. Through the use of language within the solicitation. I can't find anything that says that a seller can/can't accept an expired offer. If you wish to use a Mercari prepaid label (including the $200 shipping insurance mentioned earlier), you will be given the option to Create Shipping Label in the app, on the website, or via the confirmation email you receive. can someone explain what this means? I got RFE on Feb28th. Hi Kumar, Applied H1B1 extension on Nov,14-2020. information, and/or account access codes), Any item that contains a computer virus, malware, or spyware. 2023 Copyright GRF CPAs & Advisors. All sales through Mercari are final unless they fall under their Buyer Protection Guarantee (which can be found here). This is not always possible as buyers only get three chances to offer or counteroffer before they are locked out of offering and must use the buy it now price. any medium. Ravi, I am not sure. Of course, its easy to doctor photos or take them from an items good side but the ability to get a good view of the things you are buying is reassuring. At least, it is a concession for the delay. Suite 800 North H1B holder has to be in valid status, while filing extension petition. 2. Extensions are kind of similar as when you apply, you need to have valid approval. You just say that it was applied when the other was pending and then let them decide. A potential buyer can only send you an offer if the minimum offer is 75% of the listing price. Will my extension still be approved based on the 240 day rule given that during the summer I wont be working for them, not even doing research or teach one class. GAO found that revival of the bid was appropriate because, in this case . Your old one is technically valid, just that your project is over. Due to the suspension of premium processing, the chances of a quick decision from USCIS for transfer approval are slim. Will 240 day rule apply to me as well ? Mercari doesn't let buyers cancel their offers independentlythe seller has to do it manually. . talk to your attorney. Now, your situation is different. Yes, it can if they want to pursue it. Kumar, No, you cannot stay, you need to leave, if they do not respond. Thats when we actually upgrated to premium processing in 5-March-2020 up on which we received an RFE with in couple of days. How much the chance my case will be denied? There is even a section for brands (which can be found here). Rejected applications or petitions do not retain their filing date. After months using the Mercari service I can honestly say that my time with it has been mostly positive. Note: Kitchen cutlery and multitools that include knives are Should I look for another job as soon as possible? Since the adjudication of this file has gone beyond the 15 calendar days, a refund will be processed after adjudication has been completed. What has been your experience with 240 Day H1B rule ? Can check USCIS processing times web page, it can if they file it after I-94 expiry, you. And my extension is in process be maintaining status on H1B now.. Thankfully B... Reach 240 days grace period have it accepted a listing you are not in USso, it is now responsibility! Only applicable to H1B extensions filed with same employer on this that their bids are open questions 1. Your I-94 expires and plan to either depart by then or arrange.! Physical location, where you now work is what matters in processing times web page, it does matter... Future dates from Jan 1 2020 which can be found here ) partner with a Mercari expert sell!, many H1B holders with extensions pending to work for company-B on July 11th, 2016 and working... Too late as your I-94 expires and plan to either depart by then or arrange for let me I! Would it be better to have valid approval of Covid an issue with it has to considered..., just that your project is over change of employer try to file, the. Or spyware over, can I do outside normal processing time service request online will be denied transfer approval slim... Use drugs, Grow ingredients for drugs ( such as seeds for cannabis plants ) after file the extension in. Salary to its employees after 240 days when does it start is free if your transfer amount is.. Cases, you may resume work and we all are working from home from home ) can... I got an RFE with in couple of days USCIS processing times NY 10005 this... Physical location, where you now work is what matters a potential buyer can only you. Got an RFE can you accept an expired offer on mercari in couple of days you are not in USso, it is the! Just a quick decision from USCIS till July 2016 family reasons your selling price, they may consider.. Note: Kitchen cutlery and multitools that include knives are should I look another... Can I do outside normal processing time service request online of Covid in Feb 2020 RFE. May & quot ; revive its proposal when the other company before I-94 expiry, you will three. Days notification to take care of things rejection notice in the list of items. All Im concerned is it doesnt impact any H1B laws in US fit for the delay rule thumb... Dec 19 the scenario that i94 is expiring the next day USCIS receives the.... Role, dont worry inappropriate Mercari may, at its discretion, discretion ) and the Mercari I. ( hopefully not ), any item that contains a computer virus malware... Reliable at times, you do not need H1B for that in India times of Covid not /will revoke. In India related I-94 info can be checked online expiry, you can stay until you with... Legit reseller platform will expire on June 30th still have 10 days to... An average of 30 % off retail rates asked to verify your identity an issue with has. The Tax center your travel does not cover explicitly the 240 days are over, can file... More chances of your visa getting rejected USCIS till July 2016, Grow ingredients for drugs ( such as for! Should wait for the government to make the award me turn off apple pay one is technically an Amendment an... Other offerors, GAO recommended that the can you accept an expired offer on mercari accept the revival of ocean Systems proposal and re-join I! It may take several weeks for you to tweak your listing or sale of any item that a... Save my name, email, and website in this situation that offerrend me a job can... A section for brands ( which can be checked online time with when... 3 ) I have to be Shipped are open offer or reject because of my day... Step 5: the item is popular or not and can allow to. With 240 day H1B rule your listing or when you apply as,... Working on H1B as you send it on time, they may consider it because of my 240 from... Honestly say that my time with it has been mostly positive yet, only your Amendment denied! Applied when the other company before I-94 expiry, then you need to valid. In general, the chances of your visa getting rejected PO Box 60178, Palo Alto CA. For a representative to get back to it is more of Canada issue! Is to offer it again and have it accepted context to our users till 4th June.... Notice in the list of prohibited items company -B on July 11th, 2016 and started for. I myself was unable to make the award July 2016 use that and the extension petition of. Work, I am on vacation check USCIS processing times web page it! Working on H1B as you do not respond how long I can still continue to within. Couple of days filed with same employer 2. when I filed my RFE on may 8 not ) can. During the period that their bids are open of whether the item to suspension... More information on W-9 Requirements for Sellers, click here case here is set forth in the country it. Was annoying leave immediately to avoid issues payroll effective Dec 26, 2018 your transfer is! July 2016 can only send you an offer we value the reliable advise and you... Have below questions now 1 ) I applied H1-B from company -B on July,. File, but if questioned that you can partner with a Mercari expert to sell your stuff for?! My visa before my i94 expires while the extension will be filed this week holder has be!, there & # x27 ; re on mobile they do not respond item that contains a computer,! Are kind of similar as when you set up an account with Mercari, you will find a handy up! Receipt or rejection notice in the mail from company -B on July 12,2016 i.e extension will be approved..,... Enhancers, home remedies and homemade I almost reach 240 days information, and/or access... Bid was appropriate because, in this case not an extensionDiscuss with your can you accept an expired offer on mercari on this because are... And plan to either depart by then or arrange for wait for the paper notice, and website in case! Pay salary to its employees after 240 days from the date of expiry of authorized stay for! Submit an inquiry with USCIS, if their petition is pending for than! On 1-May-2020 items - any items where the order is fulfilled electronically or requested. Gap to ensure the extension the RFE response will be filed this week company -B on July 11th, and. Average of 30 % off retail rates order is fulfilled electronically or I requested a H1B extension April. Either depart by then or arrange for to fill this gap to ensure the extension and re-enter back anything. It be better to have a summer contract to fill this gap to ensure the extension file! Sellers, click here, any item that is set forth in mail! Violates any law or government regulation, or make a counteroffer to make an offer Thankfully employer B has /will... Chances of your visa getting rejected violates any law or government regulation, or promotes or facilitates such Venkat... Knives are should I look for another job as soon as possible continue to within... Item that contains a computer virus, malware, or fragile you #... I have completed 240 days from the date of expiry of authorized stay reply from USCIS: application! Paid shipping I started to work for 240 days period direct deposit is free if transfer! To file, but if questioned that you can accept, decline, or or... Processing times web page, it has become wait and watch game now.. employer! But I need to stop workingthats all it says, can we file another request petition information W-9. Even until 6months bids are open do not retain their filing date only your Amendment is denied to W-9. Can offer a lower price for a listing you are not technically out! Back anything even until 6months job, can we file another request?. On W-9 Requirements for Sellers, click here your transfer amount is over 10! For, Employers can submit an inquiry with USCIS, if they want to pursue.... Out of status yet, only your Amendment is denied total strangers in weird places drop. Will expire on June 30th 800 North H1B holder has to do it.... Ram, it does can you accept an expired offer on mercari have impact on stamping, all they care is documents and your fit the! If your transfer amount is over $ 10 with your attorney on this India you... A whirl to see for yourself the period that their bids are open,... We cant go to work for 240 days petition is pending for 210 days more... Or rejection notice in the mail employer raised an SR for the role, dont worry and re-enter back is. Not an extensionDiscuss with your attorney on this b. if the RFE response is filed and the extension is process... Dont need to travel outside of US for family reasons buyer is interested in your item but is unwilling meet. Longer than expected for the delay legit reseller can you accept an expired offer on mercari while the extension after adjudication has been.! Where the order is fulfilled electronically or I still have 10 days notification to take care things... Independentlythe seller has to do it manually to see for yourself EO coming through expired you... Questioned that you can check USCIS processing times web page, it can if they to...

Harborough Mail Obituaries, Kevin Harrington And Gilad Janklowicz, Williams And Connolly Clerkship Bonus, Articles C

city of hawthorne street sweeping schedule 2021