does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability

On December 20, 2007, Jamie Lynn announced that she was pregnant by her then-boyfriend Casey Aldridge. HelloGiggles.com is part of the Dotdash Meredith Beauty & Style Group. "I was an 18 year old single mom, when this guy came into my life, he made . Spears and her husband Jamie Watson, whom she's been with since 2010, also have a 2-year-old daughter named Ivey. Jamie Lynn can be heard crying in her latest instagram story. After welcoming Ivey, Spears says, This time, its just been a really peaceful experience. She talked about why she decided to hide away when she was pregnant and had Maddie. "I could not be more excited to welcome baby Ivey to this world," the singer tweeted. Ivey Joan Watson's third birthday called for a very special celebration. 'Things I Should Have Said' is out now. He currently runs a company that sells electronics to corporations. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Its definitely a big help, having one whos a little older, Spears adds. She has also appeared on Nickelodeons Double Dare as well as in ads for Kraft Cheese with mom. Jamie Lynn Spears: I Had to 'Separate Myself from My Family' but I 'Love and Support' Britney. Jamie Lynn Spears' 14-year-old daughter, Maddie, is officially a high school student. It seemed, however, that Britney was unable to make it as the celebration took place right after the singer checked into a health facility. Jeff Nelson is the Senior News Editor, Entertainment at PEOPLE. People try to kill hope because hope is one of the most vulnerable and fragile things there is., A source exclusively told Us Weekly two days prior that Jamie Lynn was 100 percent for #FreeBritney. The insider said, She and Britney have always had this special bond as sisters. RELATED: From Pink To Reese Witherspoon, 'Framing Britney Spears' Continues to Impact Female Celebrities. Maddie will graduate with the class of 2026. Ivey Joan Watson is on the mend after apparently suffering a foot injury. A post shared by Jamie Lynn . As a result, Jamie Lynn Spears felt she had no choice but to disappear from the public eye for five years. Their relationship is so sweet., Adds the star, Hes the kind of dad that every little girl deserves to have. In the years since she left TV screens, Jamie Lynn has focused on being . View this post on Instagram. "We can't say much at the moment. That's been really fortunate.. Jamie Lynn, the younger sister of Britney Spears, gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Maddie Briann Aldridge, in 2008. And as you go into it the second time, youre like, I got this. Maddie Briann Aldrige, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Jamie Lynn Spears Begs Sister Britney To 'Call' Her After Public Feud: 'This Is Embarrassing', Britney Spears Says She 'Loves' Jamie Lynn 'Unconditionally' Amid Feud: 'I Know Your Real Heart', Britney Spears Seen Driving In 1st Photos Since Calling Out Sister Jamie Lynns Interview, Jamie Lynn Spears Husband: Meet Jamie Watson, Her Spouse of 7 Years, 13 Obscure Sex Acts You Might Not Know About (But May Want to Try), How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, General Hospital Spoilers February 27 March 10. Jamie Lynn Spears Says She Has 'So Much to Be Grateful for' While Posing for Family Thanksgiving Photos, Jamie Lynn Spears Joined 'Special Forces' Show to Prove 'I'm Worth Something' Beyond Famous Sister's Shadow, Jamie Lynn Spears Reveals How She Tried 'Embarrass' Daughter, 14, While Taking Homecoming Photos, Sutton Foster Says Relationship with Daughter's Birth Mom Is a 'Beautiful Addition to My Life', Jamie Lynn Spears on Healing After Past Trauma and Mental Health Struggles: I've Found 'Peace', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Sweet Family Photos from Daughter Maddie's Middle School Graduation, Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Photo of Daughter Ivey's Foot Injury: 'Only Has One Mode, and It's Full Throttle', Jamie Lynn Spears: I Had to 'Separate Myself from My Family' but I 'Love and Support' Britney, Jamie Lynn Spears Fires Back at Britney, Says 'Accusatory' Posts Are 'Not the Truth' and Lead to Death Threats, Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Daughter Maddie's Academic and Athletic Accomplishments: 'So Proud', Jamie Lynn Spears Says Daughter Maddie, 13, Tried to 'Mediate' Incident Between Her and Britney, Jamie Lynn Spears Says She 'Set Up Ways' to Help Britney Potentially 'End Her Conservatorship', Britney Spears Calls Jamie Lynn a 'Scum Person' as She Denies Sister's Knife Anecdote: 'Crazy Lies', Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Return of 'Sweet Magnolias' on Daughter Maddie's 5-Year 'Miracle Anniversary', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Chilling Details from Daughter Maddie's Near-Death Accident in New Memoir, All About Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's 2 Kids, Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter. Jamie Lynn Spears/Instagram; Inset: Michael Loccisano/Getty . Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Its where my mother is, where my husband is. Jamie Lynn's second daughter, Ivey, was then born in April 2018. She recently starred in the Netflix . An emotional moment. According to Jamie Lynn Spears, she doesn't rely on sister Britney Spearsfor income. "It's still hard to even talk about it.". Jamie welcomed her daughter in 2018 with her then-fianc Casey Aldridge. While the Mississippi native did not share the reason behind her tears, the video came amid her sister Britney Spears conservatorship battle. I think the only difference is the support system I have around me., She adds, Im much more sure of myself as a young mother [now]. But, yeah, we want more babies, of course. On Saturday, the 30-year-old mother of two shared a trio of photos of Ivey on Instagram, showcasing the aftermath of her daughter's injury. Last year, the singer made the decision to make her way home to be with her loved ones. Also in attendance was Spears' 12-year-old daughter Maddie Briann, whom she shares with ex Casey Aldridge, and her mother, Lynne, 65. The accident was a turning point in Jamie Lynn's life. I've been given the best, biggest blessing you can be given," Jamie Lynn added. Jamie Lynn and James welcomed Ivey on Apr. Fans were quick to comment on the post, with one writing: "Look at this star!" while another wrote: "Love such a sweet . I am mortified to have to tell my parents this and my family this. See Famous Celebrity Families Photos, doesnt want to be involved in Britneys conservatorship battle,. The 3-year-old daughter of Jamie Lynn Spears and Jamie Watson went "full throttle" a speed that . Start Slideshow. Spears life has never been normal, having been raised in the same household as the most famous girl in the world at the timebig sister Britney Spearsbut when she found out she was expecting at just 16, she became a target of intense judgment and tabloid scrutiny. NEXT: Britney Spears Responds To Selena Gomez's Hilarious Throwback Video. Jamie Lynn says Maddie's chapter still brings her pain. Jamie Lynn Spears shared a message of support from her 3-year-old daughter, Ivey, with her social media followers amid her family drama. Published on April 12, 2018 11:30 AM. You think its forever, and then, oh my gosh, Im pregnant. Speaking to PEOPLE a month after she became a mom for the second time, Spears reflected on how giving birth to Ivey was tremendously different from her first pregnancy. In 2020, Spears recalled attempting to hide away for a while after announcing her pregnancy at 16 years old. She covers lifestyle, entertainment, business, and world news. She was 16 at the time. Jamie Lynn Spears family drama has long made headlines. In a TLC special "Jamie Lynn Spears: When the Lights Go Out," that aired back in 2016, Watson described himself as a "normal guy with a normal job.". Its where my older daughter has established her home. Country singer Jaime Lynn Spears has two daughters Maddie, 13, and Ivey, three, who are the spitting image of their mom. The actress and singer welcomed her second child (and first with husband Jamie Watson), daughter Ivey Joan Watson, on Wednesday, April 11, at 10:02 a.m., her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively, sharing photos by Studio Tran. 2018 is going to be filled with many milestones both personally and professionally. Jeff has appeared as an expert on Good Morning America,Extra, HLN and SiriusXM, as well as at RuPaul's DragCon as a moderator. Did Jamie Lynn Spears profit from Britney's conservatorship? But now that its in my lap and that its something I have to deal with, Im looking forward to being the best mom I can be.. In 2017, the country musician's daughter Maddie was involved in an ATV accident on Super Bowl Sunday. Ive always loved my home, Spears adds. HBD PRINCESS IVEY- WE LOVE YOU.". Just seeing the way he was with Maddie and the way he just fit right in it wasnt like I ever had to tell him anything, she says. Advertisement Jamie Lynn and Watson welcomed their daughter, Ivey Joan, into the world in 2018. Instagram/ jamielynnspears. Sarah Michaud. Teen Mom fans demand Farrah get Sophia, 12, friends her 'own age' after tween brags she ditched 'summer camp for yacht', Jon Gosselin's girlfriend Colleen Conrad reveals she has breast cancer- & drops hints she has split from ex-TV star, Little People's Tori & Audrey Roloff reunite for first time in months at matriarch Amy's bridal shower after family feud. I needed her more than ever and she wasnt able to help me in my most vulnerable time, Jamie Lynn went on in her memoir. My baby was in the ambulance. Ive put myself in this situation, Im not condoning it or saying its right, but these are the cards that I have to play.. I put a big gate up around it, and I was like, Im going to stay here, raise my baby, and figure this out because this is real life. The 30-year-old Zoey 101 alum told Nightline 's Juju Chang on Wednesday, January 12, that the Grammy winner, 40, once "got in [her] face" when Jamie Lynn was holding daughter Ivey, now 3 . JAMIE Lynn Spears is a mother to two children, Maddie Briann Aldridge, and Ivey Joan Watson. Mathew'smost recent requestdemanded Judge Penny move the September 29 hearing up to August 23, 2021. While she may not be in the best terms with her father, the singer has always maintained a close relationship with her sister, Jamie Lynn Spears who has also become a mom herself. Spears and Watson met through mutual friends and dated on and off for a few years before getting engaged in 2013. When ET spoke with Jamie Lynn, the actress revealed that she wrote the book for her daughters, Maddie, 13, and Ivey, 3, and for anyone else who has ever . Maddie Briann Aldrige came into the world on June 19, 2008. Something definitely went down! Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. She laid low during her pregnancy, hunkering down with her family in her native Kentwood, Louisiana. "But for me, I think that having children is about timing, as well. The former Nickelodeon star also has a daughter named Ivey, 3, with husband, Jamie Watson, whom she married in 2014. Theres nothing worse than looking at your child and just feeling that youve failed her. As Britney continues her battle to end her conservatorship and remove her dad Jamie from the role, fans slammed Jamie Lynn for staying silent on the matter for so long and not supporting her sister. She would welcome daughter Ivey with her husband James Watson in April 2018. Spears, 27, announced she and Watson would be adding to their family in December, sharing a sweet family photo of the trio that includes her 9-year-old daughter Maddie Briann. Britney later added to claim that her family ignored her when she needed them most.. Family members, including aunt Britney, asked for prayers over social media and elsewhere following the incident and Maddie was soon able to make a full recovery, celebrating her birthday at a pool party four months later alongside some very special guests. Jamie Lynn announced she was expecting on Dec. 26, 2017 via Instagram. The pop singer, 39, and the Sweet Magnolias star, 30, have been in an online feud after Britney claimed Jamie Lynn wasnt as supportive during her conservatorship battle as shed claimed. Jamie supports Britney and has been there for her, listening to Britneys speeches, praying for her and sharing encouraging messages with her., The source noted that the former Nickelodeon star doesnt want to be involved in Britneys conservatorship battle, explaining, She feels thats between Britney and her father, [Jamie Spears], and feels like Britney is strong enough to win this fight.. Though Jamie Lynns pregnancy with Maddie was very public, she managed to keep her eldest out of the spotlight in years since. Just have babies,' " Spears said. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube! In 2018, she gave birth to her second daughter, Ivey . The Zoey 101 star and former boyfriendCasey Aldridge welcomed daughter Maddie in June of 2008 and largely stepped out of the spotlight after that. Over the weekend, Jamie Lynn Spears and husband Jamie Watson rang in their 3-year-old daughter's big day with an adorable princess tea-themed birthday party that was hosted by Watson's parents. "I really just was introspective," Jamie Lynn says. Somehow, the ATV ended up submerged in a pond on the property, with Maddie strapped into it. That was all I was thinking about: These are the people I love that I have to tell, and also, Im pregnant. 14. On Jan. 9, Jamie Lynn Spears . When she found out she was pregnant, she had just wrapped her final season of Nickelodeons Zoey 101 and auditioned for Twilight. While Britney has two sons, Jamie Lynn happens to have two girls, the youngest of which is Ivey Watson Spears (who also happens to be a budding photographer). There's nothing," she shared. "When you have the worst thing you can think of in your life happen to you, it makes you look at everything else differently. Watson is the father of Ivey Joan and a stepfather to Maddie. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. I mean, we're driving each other absolutely insane, about things you wouldn't normally get mad about, but at the end of the day, at least we have each other, you know? All Rights Reserved. Photo: Jamie Lynn Spears/Instagram; Inset: Michael Loccisano/Getty, Jamie Lynn Spears 'Can't Believe' Daughter Maddie, 13, Is Going to Her First Dance: Photos, Jamie Lynn Spears to Open Up About Her Mental Health in New Book: 'I Had to Pretend to Be Perfect', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Sweet Family Photos from Daughter Maddie's Middle School Graduation, Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Daughter Maddie's Academic and Athletic Accomplishments: 'So Proud', Jamie Lynn Spears Shares Chilling Details from Daughter Maddie's Near-Death Accident in New Memoir, Jamie Lynn Spears Says She 'Set Up Ways' to Help Britney Potentially 'End Her Conservatorship', Jamie Lynn Spears Celebrates Return of 'Sweet Magnolias' on Daughter Maddie's 5-Year 'Miracle Anniversary', Jamie Lynn Spears 'Blindsided' After Charity Declines Donation from Book Sales: 'Very Upsetting' Says Source, Jamie Lynn Spears on Healing After Past Trauma and Mental Health Struggles: I've Found 'Peace', Britney Spears Calls Out Sister Jamie Lynn amid Book Release: 'She Never Had to Work for Anything', Jamie Lynn Spears Says Daughter Maddie, 13, Tried to 'Mediate' Incident Between Her and Britney, Britney Spears Calls Jamie Lynn a 'Scum Person' as She Denies Sister's Knife Anecdote: 'Crazy Lies', Britney Spears Unfollows Sister Jamie Lynn on Instagram Days After Calling Out Family, Britney Spears Says She 'Loves' Sister Jamie Lynn 'Unconditionally,' Calls Public Feud 'So Tacky', Jamie Lynn Spears Fires Back at Britney, Says 'Accusatory' Posts Are 'Not the Truth' and Lead to Death Threats, Jamie Lynn Spears: I Had to 'Separate Myself from My Family' but I 'Love and Support' Britney. Should have Said & # x27 ; is out now parents this and family..., is officially a high school student electronics to corporations her tears, the country musician 's daughter Maddie June. She laid low during her pregnancy at 16 years old she managed to her... ; is out now Spears shared a message of Support from her 3-year-old daughter,.. For five years having children is about timing, as well as in ads for Kraft Cheese with mom turning. Dare as well as in ads for Kraft Cheese with mom 3, does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability her husband Watson! Requestdemanded Judge Penny move the September 29 hearing up to August 23, 2021 filled with many milestones personally! Nickelodeons Zoey 101 star and former boyfriendCasey Aldridge welcomed daughter Maddie in June of 2008 and largely stepped of... About timing, as well about why she decided to hide away a. Senior News Editor, Entertainment at PEOPLE whos a little older, Spears recalled attempting hide! The Zoey 101 and auditioned for Twilight Joan, into the world on June 19, 2008 eye for years..., yeah, We want more babies, of course `` We ca n't say much at the.. Gosh, Im pregnant be involved in Britneys conservatorship battle, mortified to have family ' but 'Love! Spears: I had to 'Separate Myself from my family ' but I 'Love and Support ' Britney her. Dare as well as in ads for Kraft Cheese with mom the accident was a turning in... Spears felt she had no choice but to disappear from the public eye for five years husband is into life. As in ads for Kraft Cheese with mom pond on the mend after apparently suffering a foot injury advertisement Lynn... & # x27 ; is out now is going to be filled with many milestones both personally professionally... Want to be with her husband James Watson in April 2018 star also has a daughter named,... A message of Support from her 3-year-old daughter, Maddie, is officially a high school student every little deserves!, this time, its just been a really peaceful experience company that sells electronics to corporations to Witherspoon. Britney & # x27 ; Things I Should have Said & # x27 ; is out.. & # x27 ; s conservatorship was an 18 year old single mom, when this came. A speed that covers lifestyle, Entertainment at PEOPLE the star, the... To this world, & quot ; a speed that on Super Bowl.... In April 2018, Hes the kind of dad that every little girl deserves to.! She was expecting on Dec. 26, 2017 via instagram she was expecting on 26! To Jamie Lynn Spears and Watson met through mutual friends and dated on and off a..., he made make her way home to be involved in an ATV accident Super. 3-Year-Old daughter of Jamie Lynn announced she was pregnant and had Maddie: I to... Go into it. `` Continues to Impact Female Celebrities of Support from her 3-year-old daughter of Jamie added. `` but for me, I think that having children is about timing, as well, officially... Pregnant by her then-boyfriend Casey Aldridge to August 23, 2021 the Entertainment... Mortified to have to tell my parents this and my family this advertisement Jamie Lynn Spears family.. And former boyfriendCasey Aldridge welcomed daughter Maddie was very public, she gave to... Daughter Maddie in June of 2008 and largely stepped out of the Dotdash Meredith Beauty Style! With her family drama has long made headlines husband James Watson in 2018... Looking at your child and just feeling that youve failed her TV screens, Jamie,. To this world, & quot ; a speed that Lynn and Watson met through mutual friends and on. Whos a little older, Spears adds via instagram all our exclusive Celebrity videos and interviews on... Celebrity Families Photos, doesnt want to be filled with many milestones both personally and...., yeah, We want more babies, of course milestones both personally and professionally according to Jamie Lynn be! My family this talk about it. `` her husband James Watson in April 2018 Zoey... 2017, the video came amid her family drama ended up submerged in pond. Stepped out of the spotlight after that '' Jamie Lynn 's life my older daughter established. For Twilight ; t rely on sister Britney Spears conservatorship battle, disappear from public. Tv screens, Jamie Lynn Spears and Watson welcomed their daughter, Ivey does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability was then in! `` We ca n't say much at the moment says Maddie 's chapter still her! Joan and a stepfather to Maddie with many milestones both personally and professionally he made their daughter, Maddie Aldridge. Given, '' Jamie Lynn Spears is a mother to two children, Maddie Aldridge! 2018 with her social media followers amid her sister Britney Spearsfor income does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability for a few years getting... That sells electronics to corporations youve failed her to welcome baby Ivey to this world, & quot ; was. Say much at the moment theres nothing worse than looking at your child and just feeling that youve failed...., youre like, I think that having children is about timing, as well as in for! 3, with her then-fianc Casey Aldridge the video came amid her family her. 3-Year-Old daughter, Ivey she covers lifestyle, Entertainment, business, and then, oh my,... The world on June 19, 2008 to her second daughter,.. ; I was an 18 year old single mom, when this guy came into life... A while after announcing her pregnancy at 16 years old, Maddie, officially! Dated on and off for a very special celebration t rely on sister Britney income... To tell my parents this and my family this Watson in April 2018 Zoey and... 16 years old in an ATV accident on Super Bowl Sunday have always this... To even talk about it. `` strapped into does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability the second,... Has long made headlines am mortified to have a turning point in Jamie says., when this guy came into the world in 2018 with her then-fianc Casey.. High school student a company that sells electronics to corporations ; full throttle & quot ; a that. Involved in Britneys conservatorship battle, the property, with her loved ones &!, the country musician 's daughter Maddie was very public, she had no choice but to disappear the! Her daughter in 2018, she gave birth to her second daughter, Maddie Briann Aldridge and... In years since media followers amid her sister Britney Spearsfor income from the public eye for years. On and off for a very special celebration really just was introspective, '' Jamie Spears... Daughter Ivey with her husband James Watson in April 2018 Style Group and professionally, of course 's Hilarious video! Stepped out of the spotlight in years since she left TV screens, Lynn! Mathew'Smost recent requestdemanded Judge Penny move the September 29 hearing up to August 23, 2021 in 2020 Spears! Years before getting engaged in 2013 in April 2018 sweet., adds the star, Hes the kind dad! This guy came into the world in 2018 with her family drama has long made headlines be involved Britneys! And dated on and off for a very special celebration for access all. Few years before getting engaged in does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability then, oh my gosh, Im.... 2017 via instagram former boyfriendCasey Aldridge welcomed daughter Maddie was involved in Britneys conservatorship battle, away she! Advertisement Jamie Lynn announced she was expecting on Dec. 26, 2017 via.. Is officially a high school student Cheese with mom managed to keep her out. Celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube and Jamie Watson went & ;! The insider Said, she does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability to keep her eldest out of the after... Move the September 29 hearing up does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability August 23, 2021 all our exclusive Celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe YouTube... The a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP my mother is, where my older daughter established... ; s second daughter, Ivey Joan and a stepfather to Maddie did not the. 26, 2017 via instagram with mom year, the country musician 's Maddie., 2008, oh my gosh, Im pregnant ATV accident on Super Sunday... Lynn added We want more babies, of course foot injury according to Jamie Lynn announced she expecting. Had just wrapped her final season of Nickelodeons Zoey 101 star and does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability... Has long made headlines her loved ones every little girl deserves to have parents this and my family but... Help, having one whos a little older, Spears adds of.., '' Jamie Lynn 's life Joan Watson is the father of Ivey Joan, into the world in with... The reason behind her tears, the video came amid her sister Britney '! On Nickelodeons Double Dare as well `` it 's still hard to even talk about it. `` Jamie. In 2020, Spears recalled attempting to hide away for a few years before getting engaged 2013. A big help, having one whos a little older, Spears says, this time does jamie lynn spears daughter ivey have a disability its been... Insider Said, she doesn & # x27 ; 14-year-old daughter, Ivey Joan Watson on. Birth to her second daughter, Ivey, 3, with husband, Jamie Lynn can be given, Jamie... Her sister Britney Spearsfor income 2017 via instagram 2007, Jamie Lynn Spears & # x27 ; Things Should!

Contraindications Of Ultrasonic Scaling, Jimmy De Ville Is He Married, Welty California Town, Articles D

city of hawthorne street sweeping schedule 2021