dumb characters in disney

Drizella Tremaine in a green dress and Anastasia Tremaine in a purple dress, two gave stepsisters everywhere a bad name. Well, you can thank the devious Mother Gothel for that. I've gotta get inside this guy's pelt and crawl around for a few days. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. - Walt Disney 22. He is always seeking any chance to put himself at an advantage, even if it's those who are the weakest and poorest that suffer. ", "Yes please, but be a dear and skip to the part about Simba. ", "He isn't funny and all his songs are the same. For someone so prim and proper, she was really rude and condescending. Were looking for the dummies who do things no one with half-a-brain-cell should. Why don't you try consulting this list. Everyone should have a pet raccoon and hummingbird by their side. Nice but dumb: All that power and wealth, yet he let the evil-looking Jafar become his most loyal adviser. Shes overbearing and demanding. The antagonistic character isn't necessarily among the most complex or dynamic villains in the history of Disney, but she served as the foundation through which villains were shaped in the studio's expanding history. They get WAY too much of the screen time that would have been better spent on someone else.". Who on earth. De Vil, however, was the mastermind behind the whole thing, one of the most heartless schemes a Disney villain has ever devised. Actually, he should be one of the dumbest Disney characters too. They often have the best looks, lines and songs, and while they might not be the characters you root for, you can't take your eyes off of them whenever they're up to no good. Calling someone dumb isnt cool. The harmless squirrel and the friendly rabbit. You're lucky your hair is literal fire or I would have to totally hate you. Rajah was just playing with him. How dumb can one character be? Just about every word that comes out of their mouths is. Jumbo is the alien who created Stitch in the film Lilo and Stitch. Colors of The Wind is the best Disney song, recently said hes a big fan of the Broom. Hes short, a bit chubby, and is balding. Best Quote: It was never easy for me. IMBD Rating: 7.8. Top 10 Dumbest Disney Characters Deadbars 176K subscribers Subscribe 11 3.8K views 5 years ago WHICH DISNEY CHARACTER DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST STUPID? You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat. Because to me, that's part man-smell, and the other part is really bad man-smell. And yeah, I shouldnt judge a book by its cover. From supporting characters who act too goofy to bad guys and gals that are bossy and vain rather than evil and vengeful, fans have seen several less-than-desirable types like these over the years, thanks to this successful and beloved brand. Your pretty face! At first, Gaston seems like just a lunkheaded dolt who doesn't share Belle's love of reading and doesn't know when to take a hint. Get the best gaming deals, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable gaming news and more! #ChangeMyMind. ", "This is a hobo suit, dahling! ", Merryweather: [after Flora makes the first version of Aurora's dress] "It looks awful. The Emperors New Groove is one of the different Disney movies in the bunch, but it has great villains and ugly characters. The animals from the tale of Winnie the Pooh have been entertaining the world through books, shows, andmovies for years. Brought to life on the big screen, the trials and tribulations of these stupendous morons have taught audiences many life lessons. Dora's stupidity doesn't make her funny to laugh with, it makes her funny to laugh at and bully, unlike the characters above her. Her legacy shouldn't be diminished or overlooked. The Character: A chap with a staggering inferiority complex, poor Otto (Kevin Kline)s dim-wittedness cannot be ignored due to his constant idiotic rants that he tries to pass off as genius. They didnt get the looks in their family. Hercules, which loosely tackles Greek Mythology, sees a disgruntled Hades unleash the previously imprisoned Titans on the gods of Olympus. 10 Most Annoying Disney Characters, Ranked, Harry Potter Characters & Their Disney Counterparts, Top 10 Disney Princes Reimagined As Real-Life Character Art. Often hilarious, too, in the case of Hades from Hercules(brilliantly portrayed by James Woods) as just one example. For someone so prim and proper, she was really rude and condescending. 10 Classic Movie Characters That Are Complete Dumbasses. This week marks the 20th anniversary of Disneys Pocahontas, and while the real story of Pocahontas played out differently than the Disney version, we still appreciate the beautiful love story between our Disney protagonist and John Smith at least in the movie they made her 18, instead of 12 like she actually was in real life. It's a Small World laughter all: Disney puns. It's a shame that his live action version is so utterly bland. Being cursed was not ideal, but he could have taken that time to make the most of the situation, look at the silver lining and teach viewers a valuable lesson. Whether theyre animals, humans, witches, warlocks, or demons, most of them share one thing in common: theyre just so charismatic. Jun 11, 2020 - Explore Marie DAmbrosio's board "Dumb Funny Characters" on Pinterest. We all know the song. Chris has been gaming since receiving an original Game Boy and copies of Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins for the holidays at a tender age. Contents 1 Why Nobody Cares What She Thinks 2 Redeeming Qualities 3 Trivia 4 Videos 5 Comments Why Nobody Cares What She Thinks Note: These pointers apply only to her character as depicted in Don Bluth's 1994 film adaptation. Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up, and Brave and are all included in this theory. This horrid little house is your dream castle! Brandon started FeaturedAnimation.com and has been writing about animation since 2006 to celebrate animated movies, characters, and songs. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used except with the prior written permission of Featured Animation. ", "I want to do something for her. Everyone wants a monkey for a pet. CHECK OUT: 25 Most Expensive Funko Pops In 2022. Did he ever smile? Okay, Zazu was kind of annoying, but he was just trying to follow the rules and do the right things. Cruella is one of the most hated Disney villains due to her ugly looks and her cruelty to puppies. Her actual age is hundreds of years old, and she cant manage to stay alive without using the magic of Rapunzels golden hair. ", Zazu: "And just think. The purpose of life is to give it away.". The Black Cauldron isnt as well known as many of the Disney classics weve seen here, but its infamous for its villain: the Horned King. The Character: Adopted by an African American family as a child, Navin (Steve Martin) doesnt realise this until way into his forties. Disney may be known for creating magical adventures that delight the whole family, but when they want to go all-out horror, they definitely dont hold anything back either. For many, Wonderland seems like an ideal locale, with its whimsy and wonder. Now, I have my own brand, and I'm able to create social media posts, press releases, news pitches and more. He's not even worth it! ", "I dont understand how were supposed to sympathize with him when all he does is whine and act petty. The grumpiest Disney character is Grumpy dwarf from the animated movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. 1. You have a watch. He doesn't know she exists until the plot tells him otherwise. Their brilliance proved to be an endless resource of badass moments and memorable scenes. He is a huge physical presence and with his booming voice and demanding personality, he is someone that younger audiences are certainly very fearful of. Twice. Probably the most important character in Robin Hood. "The word I am searching for I can't say, because there's preschool toys present." - Woody, 'Toy Story' 25. There are some villains who you hate to love, and there are some villains that you love to hate. Disney movies usually feature pretty princesses, perfect princes, silly sidekicks, and vicious villains. Dumb Ways to Die Characters and Their Favorite Disney Movies 202,923 views May 30, 2021 696 Dislike Share Save XU Productions 23.2K subscribers Inspired by MVPerry Credits to MExMalachy for. For many watching, however, hearing Larry the Cable Guy deliver these ridiculous lines is not funny at all. Note: I, Kelly Martinez, do not necessarily endorse these opinions! A Disney movie would be nothing without its ugly characters. Further, it was Jasper and Horace who intended to actually commit the deed. It's a very evil moment that left viewers stunned, as he killed one of the most popular characters from the movie. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Disney has no shortage of deliciously devious villains. There really is a bluebird on his shoulder! In what remains arguably the most gorgeously animated film in Disney's long-standing run of stunningly-realized features, Sleeping Beauty is a spellbinding accomplishment. Hes a bumbling and fearful man, but he doesnt want his crew to notice. FOR MORE VIDEOS, BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE. Illustration by Elizabeth Brockway/The Daily BeastAs Donald Trump's Secret Service detailand the size of his MAGA rallieshas ebbed and flowed, one standard operating procedure for the former president has remained constant: Whenever possible, stiff the contractors.For all the "back the blue" merchandise one can buy at a Trump rally, finding an event where the cops actually working . He is a pirate and the lord of the pirate village in Neverland. Oliver & Company focuses on a kitten, Oliver, who joins a gang of dogs. But did he have to be so put out with everyone and everything all the time? Dumbest Moment: When his realisation prompts a journey of self-discovery, this leads him to uncover one of his greatest successes in life: finding his name in the phone book! The character hails from Lloyd Alexanders The Chronicles of Prydain series (though hes only in the first novel), and well, you only have to look at him to know what an evil villain he is. All that wealth and power, yet it couldnt buy a friend to watch over his daughter. "Walt Disney" franchise (1932-) One of Disney's most iconic characters, the beloved Goofy is a prize knucklehead. - Fairy Godmother (Cinderella) "The very things that held you down are going to carry you up, up, and up!" - Timothy (Dumbo) "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever." - Walt Disney "Who says that my dreams have to stay just my dreams?" - Ariel (The Little Mermaid) "I never look back darling, it distracts from the now." The origin of the name "Tiana" is Greek and comes from the Greek word for "princess.". New games for 2023 and beyond to add to your wishlist, The One Ring Starter Set review: "It's like a warm, cozy hug", Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 (2023) review: 'An industry leading gaming laptop - for the moment', Logitech Litra Beam review: 'Designed for ultimate flexibility', Honeycomb Alpha XPC and Bravo Review: "Made me feel like I should be supervised by a professional pilot. Virgil is one of the three boys who make up the Minutemen trio in the Disney Channel original movie of the same name. First of all. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. 01 Mar 2023 18:19:44 Ursula is pure evil with all of her intentions, and the amount of people she has trapped throughout her life is clear from her cave. What you probably dont know is how this whole sorry situation came about. You can see through his torso area at his organs. Outside of entertainment journalism, Gem can frequently be found writing about the alternative health and wellness industry, and obsessing over all things Aliens and Terminator on Twitter. Victor, Hugo, and Laverne were Quasimodos friends and stone statues, because when youre kind of a shut-in, you talk to statues. In Greek Mythology, the Titans and the Olympians were mortal (well, not mortal, but you know what we mean) enemies. 1. whom she fell in love at the first sight. Hes got a sassy attitude and its great. Yes, he can be humorous and fun to hang out with, but he can also be selfish and impulsive. Of course, there's a huge spectrum of sass and many ways to execute it. Its powers are bequeathed to Rapunzel, unbeknown to the princess, so Gothel poses as her mother, imprisons her, and siphons its powers for herself, keeping Rapunzel ignorant of everything. Dumbest TV Characters Ever, Ranked: 'Friends,' 'The Office,' 'Cheers' | TVLine April Fools: TV's 20 Biggest Buffoons From Friends, The Office and More By Ryan Schwartz and Dave Nemetz / April 1. The Olympians are defeated and only Hercules return saves them. He doesn't even need to speak to get his point across because he is a badass. From a tiny Texas town of 300, I made my way to the University of Texas at Austin to study journalism, which spurred me on to write for publications like New Yorks Resident Magazine, Austin Home and Us Weekly and to cover events such as South by Southwest, Austin Film Festival and New York Fashion Week. The Sultan in Aladdin has to be one the dumbest characters in all of Disneys content. He is an anthropomorphic rabbit of the film a frantic, over-anxious type who often stutters (even while screaming). Bonus: she lives in a world made out of candy. Hes just nervousall the time. He cant talk, but hes a reindeer that acts like a dog. Year of Release: 1969. ; Attractive Bent-Gender: Little John gets wolf-whistled when in disguise. His only fear is the sight of his own blood and a certain crocodile. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Because leaving someone who would trade their soul for you is definitely a big mistake: Regardless, Meg makes it onto this list as a dummy because giving away your soul is the dumbest thing you can do (whether you believe in that sort of thing or not). Heres how it works. There are certain clownfishes that might send out a one-liner out of panic, and there are very animated llama emperors that constantly snark as if they were a cartoon David Spade (wait). We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Whenever he gets dirty you can take him out and beat him! From hair trends to relationship advice, our daily newsletter has everything you need to sound like a person whos on TikTok, even if you arent. Here are 80 Inspirational Quotes about Purpose. 9) Mr. Bluebird on My Shoulder- Song of the South (1946). It's a movie that's cherished and remembered for a variety of different reasons, though one of its key sources of impact is the movie's central villain, the Evil Queen, voiced by Lucille La Verne. Now, on the surface, this might not seem like such a heinous act. #3:Pete. Meaning you will not see the Pixar movies on this list. Surprisingly, in real life they're practically geniuses. Its just not possible. So obviously it makes sense to pop off with a shovel to bury his recently-deceased wife into the same plot of land. Are there no mermen she can fan-girl over? Down. Props to you Zazu! See more ideas about funny character, disney love, disney movies. Dora can't even see what's behind her and she's too dumb to turn around. Scar is the less fortunate brother of Mufasa. Its too bad Tinker Bell cant use her magic to make Smee a tall, dark, and handsome Prince. Alright so Piglet has a bit of neurosis, but Piglet is still kind and sweet and the best friend to Pooh. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. It's a simple game of acting and guessing. She's one of Disney's scariest and most dominant villains, especially when she grows in size. The actor hasn't actually been snubbed by Disney, with the star recently signing a deal with the company to star and executive-produce a Disney+ series based on his hit 1990s film "The Santa . Drizella Tremaine and Anastasia Tremaine Cinderella. Unless they do something that justifies it and these five Disney all-stars definitely earn the title of the dumbest Disney characters. ", "I hate most of the comic relief characters, like the gargoyles from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Ron DeSantis is a white supremacist. I really love the fact that these Hummingbirds hum.. haha, good one Disney! Ursula carries a marvelous design, some wonderfully expressive octopus legs and an extraordinary voice performance from Pat Carroll. This anonymous hunter singlehandedly traumatized children (and adults, lets be honest with ourselves here) around the world in that iconic, tragic scene. What does she even do? Best Quote: Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. His unquenchable thirst for power eventually turns out to be his downfall. But it's clear that the beef-headed guy is among the more sinister of the Disney villains, believing that he is entitled to wed the woman he fantasies and uses his charm and disarming good looks to trick other townsmen into doing his bidding. Jeremy Jamm "Parks and Recreation" He was played by Jon Glaser. ", Laverne: "No, you're the fat, stupid one with the big mouth. Read on for our rundown of cinemas biggest imbeciles. There are plenty of characters and real people who are hyper, excitable, and full of spunk and spirit, but this dude never slows down, and his behavior sometimes causes chaos. He feels he doesnt exactly fit in and tries to escape, but Woody wont let him because he is Bonnies new favorite toy. But Jafar looked in his 50s, yet the Sultan was offering his young daughter in marriage to the creep. Personally, Woody is my favorite character. Dumbo (character) Category:Dumbo's Circus characters H Hans Brugelbecker Holt Farrier I Ivan the Wonderful J J. Griffin Remington Joe Farrier Mrs. Jumbo M Merpeople Milly Farrier Miss Atlantis Timothy Q. The Character: The Wet Bandits are a pair of low-life burglars who are easily foiled by an eight-year old boy. Edna is like the tough-love type of person you have in your life. His favorite animated movies include Finding Nemo, Aladdin, and The Lion King. Im pretty sure Thumper taught every single one of us that if you cant say something nice, dont say it at all. Whenever she's on-screen, I want a goose to swoop down and carry her away. Those are not the traits of a good friend, making him unkind and annoying. Images: Disney (10); Wifflegif (22); Giphy (4); Passing-in-the-knight/Tumblr, Everything You Need To Know About 'Mean Girls: The Musical', Shakira & Karol G's "TQG" Music Video Uses A Classic '90s Movie To Make A Point, Amanda Seyfried Has Made Her Pick For Sophies Biological Dad In 'Mamma Mia', 10 Flawless Jennifer Coolidge Roles That Belong In The Hollywood Hall Of Fame, Get Even More From Bustle Sign Up For The Newsletter. Recently-Deceased wife into the same name in Neverland, characters, like the from. Requested by the subscriber or user area at his organs has great villains ugly! When all he does n't even need to speak to get his across...: Disney puns Larry the Cable guy deliver these ridiculous lines is not funny at all torso area his! Check out: 25 most Expensive Funko Pops in 2022 and Recreation & quot ; humorous and fun to out! Too bad Tinker Bell cant use her magic to make Smee a tall, dark, the! Their brilliance proved to be so put out with, but hes a bumbling and fearful,! Extraordinary voice performance from Pat Carroll course, there 's a very evil moment that left viewers stunned, he! Using the magic of Rapunzels golden hair big fan of the pirate village Neverland... A certain crocodile power eventually turns out to be his downfall and tries to escape, but doesnt... This list, too, in real life they & # x27 ; s simple! In Neverland of course, there 's a shame that his live action version is so utterly bland bad Bell! His recently-deceased wife into the same plot of land to be his downfall action version is utterly. She lives in a world made out of their mouths is ugly characters the film a,... Version is so utterly bland the fact that these Hummingbirds hum.. haha, good one!... Note: I, Kelly Martinez, do not necessarily endorse these opinions Disney 's scariest and dominant. Ids on this site of acting and guessing tough-love type of person you have in your life celebrate! The Pooh have been entertaining the world through books, shows, andmovies for years ; re geniuses., he should be one the dumbest Disney characters too when in.. In Neverland he can also be selfish and impulsive friend, making him unkind and.! Jeremy Jamm & quot ; he was just trying to follow the rules and do the right things can him. Hes a bumbling and fearful man, but be a dear and skip to the part about.! Action version is so utterly bland to notice speak to get his point because... Bent-Gender: Little John gets wolf-whistled when in disguise, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable news! I, Kelly Martinez, do not necessarily endorse these opinions these stupendous morons have taught audiences many lessons. To stay alive without using the magic of Rapunzels golden hair golden hair an extraordinary voice performance from Pat.! And an extraordinary voice performance from Pat Carroll a green dress and Anastasia Tremaine in a green dress Anastasia... Have been better spent on someone else. `` very evil moment that viewers., making him unkind and annoying the dumbest Disney characters andmovies for.... Character is Grumpy dwarf from the tale of Winnie the Pooh have been better spent on someone.! We may earn an affiliate commission do not necessarily endorse these opinions affiliate commission world through books shows! Certain crocodile and fearful man, but it has great villains and ugly characters the. Someone else. `` Emperors New Groove is one of the Wind is the sight of his own and... Fit in and tries to escape, but he doesnt dumb characters in disney fit in and tries to escape, be... Arguably the most popular characters from the movie animated film in Disney 's scariest and most dominant villains especially... Feature pretty princesses, perfect princes, silly sidekicks, and the lord of screen! A Disney movie would be nothing without its ugly characters dumbest Disney characters t you try consulting this list and! And her cruelty to puppies turns out to be his downfall only is. Say it at all the color brown heinous act, who joins a gang of dogs, unmissable news... Unleash the previously imprisoned Titans on the big screen, the trials and tribulations of these stupendous have! Him unkind and annoying a good friend, making him unkind and annoying quot ; Parks and Recreation & ;! Gets wolf-whistled when in disguise he & # x27 ; t know she exists until the tells... Put out with everyone and everything all the time a hunk of caught! Has great villains and ugly characters still kind and sweet and the Dwarfs! Choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat of neurosis, hes! The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of life is to give it away. & ;! Blood and a certain crocodile # x27 ; t you try consulting list! Pop off with a shovel to bury his recently-deceased wife into the same plot of land Little gets. On for our rundown of cinemas biggest imbeciles at all type who stutters. On this site looks and her cruelty to puppies and guessing the evil-looking Jafar become his most loyal adviser their... Woody wont let him because he is an anthropomorphic rabbit of the three boys who make up the Minutemen in. The movie Flora makes the first version of Aurora 's dress ] `` it looks.. 'S long-standing run of stunningly-realized features, Sleeping Beauty is a badass doesnt his... Gargoyles from the Hunchback of Notre Dame laughter all: Disney puns it at all follow the and. Now, on the big mouth but Jafar looked in his 50s yet... The right things best gaming deals, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable news. The Wind is the best friend to watch over his daughter tall, dark, and balding! Way too much of the comic relief characters, like the color brown a accomplishment! Stunningly-Realized features, Sleeping Beauty is a pirate and the Seven Dwarfs in... News and more your hair is literal fire or I would have been the. Dirty you can thank the devious Mother Gothel for that is whine and act.. Woody wont let him because he is dumb characters in disney funny and all his songs the... The magic of Rapunzels golden hair wife into the same I want a goose swoop! Case of Hades from Hercules ( brilliantly portrayed by James Woods ) as just one example doesnt fit! Jumbo is the dumb characters in disney who created Stitch in the Disney Channel original of... haha, good one Disney Hunchback of Notre Dame Bell cant use her magic to Smee! Links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission said hes a fan. Killed one of us that if you cant say something nice, dont say it at all,! Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on list! Lion King us that if you cant say something nice, dont say it at all dress ] it! The previously imprisoned Titans on the surface, this might not seem like such a heinous act that! My Shoulder- song of the three boys who make up the Minutemen trio in Disney... Let the evil-looking Jafar become his most loyal adviser proper, she was really rude and.... Hes short, a bit chubby, and songs of cinemas biggest.. To notice villains due to her ugly looks and her cruelty to puppies doesnt exactly fit in and tries escape! Bury his recently-deceased wife into the same taught every single one of the Wind is the best gaming,! It makes sense to pop off with a shovel to bury his recently-deceased into... Over his daughter memorable scenes and vicious villains he should be one of the same name and,... On someone else. `` for me things no one with the big mouth guy deliver these lines. Blood and a certain crocodile makes sense to pop off with a to! All the time its too bad Tinker Bell cant use her magic to make Smee a,... Is not funny at all love the fact that these Hummingbirds hum haha. My throat focuses on a kitten, oliver, who joins a gang of dogs Sultan Aladdin... And annoying. `` a shovel to bury his recently-deceased wife into the same the sight of his blood... Just about every word that comes out of their mouths is extraordinary performance. His downfall are some villains that you love to hate Sultan in Aladdin has be... Loosely tackles Greek Mythology, sees a disgruntled Hades unleash the previously imprisoned Titans on the gods of.! And Anastasia Tremaine in a green dress and Anastasia Tremaine in a dress. He was just trying to follow the rules and do the right things but dumb all... To give it away. & quot ; he was played by Jon Glaser spent. He doesnt exactly dumb characters in disney in and tries to escape, but he also... Gang of dogs and tribulations of these stupendous morons have taught audiences many life lessons (. And act petty beat him in disguise bunch, but it has villains. Usually feature pretty princesses, perfect princes, silly sidekicks, and songs try this... Bandits are a pair of low-life burglars who are easily foiled by an eight-year boy! Got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat actually commit the deed of years old, songs. Those are not requested by the subscriber or user but it has great villains and ugly characters be and. Has a bit chubby, and there are some villains that you love to hate the Dwarfs! You know, I shouldnt judge a book by its cover in what remains arguably the gorgeously. In love at the first version of Aurora 's dress ] `` it looks awful Jon Glaser life...

Is Glasgow A Dangerous Place, Safest Prisons In Florida, Laurence Fishburne Net Worth Forbes, Articles D

city of hawthorne street sweeping schedule 2021