ATLANTA -- Greg Ballard, a bruising power forward who anchored Oregon's famed "Kamikaze Kids" teams and went on to win an NBA championship with the Washington Bullets, has died following a. I pray that God gives you strength and comfort in knowing that Greg was a blessing to everyone that knew him. I have been replaying ALL of this over in my mind,since I found out on Sunday! Gregory McLean-Ballard Memorial & Service $850 raised of $20,000 goal 13 donations Donate now isaiah smith $15 Recent donation Caesar Magana $100 Top donation See all See top Janelle McLean is organizing this fundraiser. Surviving relatives include his wife, Traci Skeen Ballard; a son, Jon Ballard (Charlotte), Napier Field; two daughters, Jennifer Geri, Midland City; and Joanna Green (Aaron), Pittsview, AL; three sisters, Diane Gilliland (Wayne), Montgomery; Beverly Tanner (Kylan), Texas; and Brenda Snell (Greg), Napier Field; a brother, Bob Ballard (Darlene), Dalton, GA; three grandchildren, Christina Geri, Clay Geri and Cooper Geri; several nieces and nephews. Rest in peace! I love you Greg, you were a great cousin. To the entire Ballard family.You are in our prayers.Be blessed..the Hughes family.Charlotte,Tn. I just learned of your lost. BALLARD, Gregory Louis Age 41 of Nashville. I've known Greg for over half of my life since High School, he was a silly fun-loving guy with a smile or smirk on his face, ALWAYS!! The family will receive friends from 9:00 until 10:00 A.M. Friday at Holy Ground. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Loving grandfather of Maeva. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. He was always smiling (a lot of times laughing) which reflected he simply enjoyed life. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. To plant a tree in memory of Gregory BALLARD, please visit. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. In 19881989, He worked under Coach George Karl as a player/assistant coach with the Albany Patroons of the Continental Basketball Association and averaged 8.1 points, 5.3 rebounds with 1.4 assists per game in his 7-game career with the Albany. Burial will follow at South Park Cemetery. Barbara & Family~ My heart goes out to your family during this time of sorrow. From left are Brown, Bullets Larry Wright (32), Sonics Lonnie Shelton (8), Bullets Greg Ballard (42), Wes Unseld (41), and Sonics Jack Sikma (43). Greg passed away peacefully at his residence after a lengthy illness on Friday, September 23, 2022 at the age of 51. Your advice,your jokes,and above allyour sincerity will be missed more than all the words in ALL the books in the world! May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. Oops, something didn't work. He will surely be missed. Dear father of Heather Ballard (Steve Jay), James Ballard (Brigitte), Brian Ballard (Laurie) and Greg Ballard. He was 61. Ballard also spent time in Treviso, Italy, as part of the NBA's Basketball Without Borders, the league's premier international basketball and community relations outreach program. My prayers are with all the family in these tough times. Greg will be missed. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Predeceased by parents John & Lucy Ballard, brothers Jack Ballard and Derek Ballard and step . Include gps location with grave photos where possible. cemeteries found in Shelbyville, Shelby County, Indiana, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Greg was such a kind man. You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. [6], Ballard was selected by the Washington Bullets with the 4th overall pick in the 1st round of the 1977 NBA draft, behind Kent Benson (Milwaukee Bucks), Otis Birdsong (Kansas City Kings), and Marques Johnson (Milwaukee Bucks). They defeated the Atlanta Hawks (43) and San Antonio Spurs (43) in the Eastern Conference Playoffs. He was born in Evansville, Indiana on April 1, 1972 to Ronald B. Ballard and Yvonne Campbell Smothers. He considered me a part of his family and his family did too. He was one of the sweetest people that I've had the pleasure of knowing. Yogi, My god comfort you in your time of sorrow. God blessed me when you moved in Prayers for God to comfort your family now and always. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Greg, commonly known online as "Gamer:Redefined" was a digital creator who brought light to the lives of his community through Discord, Twitter, Twitch and Youtube. Try again later. In the 1979 NBA Finals, the Bullets again met the SuperSonics, but were defeated 41 in the rematch, as Ballard averaged 7.6 points and 5.6 rebounds in the series. His ever-present smile and joy for life were contagious and he will be missed by the Hawks family and the entire NBA.. my heart is in pieces, knowing you are no longer here. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Betty J Ballard of Rockford, Illinois, who passed away at the age of 89, on January 23, 2023. Read more about the life story of Gregory and share your memory. Born in Los Angeles to parents William Ballard and Annie Clark, Ballard had three brothers and four sisters. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. He will be greatly missed. Born and raised in New York, he was the son of the late Joyce Ballard and during his teen years, he was raised by his cousin, Perinne Pint-McVey. can stop at any time. We would like to extend our deepest sympathy for you and your family, remember in the wee hours of the morning, "Earth has NO sorrows that heaven can't heal", be patient and wait on the Lord he will mend your broken hearts and see to All your needs. Mr. Ballard graduated from Triton High School. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Created by a team of award-winning web developers and designers lead by a funeral professional with over 25 years of experience, the Book of Memories is . . He was definitely a great young man who loved life and life loved him. from your cousin (Peanut). Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Gregory Ballard to pay them a last tribute. As the days and weeks pass, and as you return to life's routine, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends. To follow Gregory's story, enter your email. October 21, 2012. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. May God continue to give you peace. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Ballard was with the Hawks from 2004-13. Ron DeSantis looms large over Gov. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). Greg i will always have our growing up memories on Courtney Ave. You will be truly missed. Greg was a 1990 graduate of Danville High School. He was educated and graduated from Nashville . Ballard and his wife, Winnie, will leave their home in Carmel for warmer weather in Myrtle Beach. Ballard told the Portland Tribune in April that he had been battling cancer for the past four years. He won a championship with the Bullets in 1978, when Washington defeated the Sonics in six games in the NBA Finals. Sending my condolences to the Ballard Family. Try again. This browser does not support getting your location. March 1, 2023. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. In his spare time he enjoyed the great outdoors and was a passionate fisherman. Gregory is known by a lot of names, Gamer:Redefined, DJ Greg:Redefined, GregballardGR, Operator_05; despite his many identities online, he was always able to spread one message throughout any platform: One of the biggest lies ever told is, blood makes you family. This has been your boy Greg Redefinedto the incredible chat of people. [21] Ballard worked a total of 21 seasons as an assistant coach and a scout for a number of franchises, including the Atlanta Hawks, Minnesota Timberwolves and Dallas Mavericks. Dear father of Heather Ballard (Steve Jay), James Ballard (Brigitte), Brian Ballard (Laurie) and Greg Ballard. When Greg wasn't streaming, making music or designing the latest fashions for the large and in charge, he was seen taking in the view of our beautiful state in Prospect Park on College Hill, occasionally he'd have his nose in a DC Comic. Gregg "Rotz" P. Busch. We have set your language to Marco Molina. Our prayers is with the ballard family. Visitation Saturday, 11 a.m. - 12 Noon, with funeral to follow at Payne Chapel A.M.E. Church, 212 Neill Ave. Burial in Gladeville Cemetery. February 10, 2023 9:22am Jeffrey Ballard, with Paula Abdul and Zac Efron Facebook Jeffrey Ballard, the veteran Hollywood publicist who founded Jeff Ballard Public Relations and represented. A kind word, a humble attitude, a gentle spirita joy to know. Barbara, I want you to know are in my prayer my huaband and i lov you all. They later issued the following statement: The Atlanta Hawks organization would like to offer our deepest condolences to Donna, Lawrence, Gabrielle, Greg Jr. and their extended family. Verify and try again. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. I love you so much,and one of these days we will be joined together, and pick up where we left off! He was active in Dixie Youth Softball and Baseball, served as Assistant State Director of Dixie Youth Softball, was State Umpire in Charge and held several other positions in Dixie Youth Softball and Baseball. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. We are all deeply saddened by the passing of Greg Ballard and send our thoughts to his family, friends and fans. In loving memory of a wonderful person. Born April 28, 1975, in Indianapolis he was the son of Garrick and Tyanne Ballard. Send out the clowns. He was born on March 26, 1925 to Marco Molina and Juanita Caravalho . The Hawks held a moment of silence for Ballard before Wednesdays game against the Bulls. As a young gay man, this proved to be a dangerous situation given the fact he was a new face in a new area during such a tumultuous time. Order by noon, TUES-SAT We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Greg I will always remember you for being a kind person with a gentle smile. Add to your scrapbook. To use this feature, use a newer browser. Ballard graduated from Garey High School in Pomona, California in 1973, where he also played baseball. NAPIER FIELDGregory Lee "Greg" Ballard, a resident of Napier Field, died Tuesday morning, May 4, 2021, in a Dothan hospital. To the Ballard Family, my prayers are with you all in the time of your loss. I'm sure that Greg is in our heavenly home smiling and telling a good joke, as we spent many times talking about his faith in Jesus and how much he loved our Lord and savior. Former Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard is leaving Indiana and moving to South Carolina, according to a spokesperson. in memory of Gregory J. In the late nineties, he found that safety he so needed, right here in Lil'Rhody. We are sad to announce that on May 4, 2021, at the age of 70, Gregory Ballard of Napier Field, Alabama passed away. albuquerque tornado 1985 Curtiu o contedo? He was predeceased by : his parents, Dauphus Eugene Ballard and Jessie Lee Anderson Ballard; and his daughter Jamie Ruppel. Survived by parents, Eddie L. and Barbara Ballard; brother, Christopher J. This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. Compartilhar isto. May God comfort and give you strength. He was born August 10, 1959, at the hospital in New Prague, MN and passed away in the early morning hours on Thursday, February 10, 2022, at his home after a 18 month battle with pancreatic cancer. Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Grimes United Methodist Church 503 Co Rd 79, Headland, AL 36345. Memorial services will be held at 10:00 A.M. Friday, May 7, 2021, in the Holy Ground of the Grimes United Methodist Church, 503 County Road 79, Headland, AL, with Reverend Mike Griggs officiating. May God continue to bless you all. [18][20], Ballard became a coach and scout after his playing career ended. Iam so sorry. Our Church Family will truly miss this man of God. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Gregory Ballard to pay them a last tribute. He played in 802 games and averaged 12.4 points and 6.1 rebounds. The Wizards and Oregon, where Ballard is the all-time leader in rebounds (1,114), paid tribute to Ballard on Twitter on Wednesday. Born on December 30, 1945 in Nassawadox, he was the son of the late Winfred B. Cle Elum's Greg Ballard, 57, remembered Volunteer firefighter's service set for Thursday By MARY SWIFT staff writer Apr 28, 2010 Longtime volunteer firefighter Greg Ballard died Sunday, April. Learn more about merges. Beloved husband of Helen (Keating). Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. I worked with Greg at Walmart, he always had a smile on his face and was a kindered spirt He also was my husband and grandson's barer. Loving grampa of 16 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. April 22, 1951 - The "560974 Ugoboncompagni" Gregory's birth name was Ugo Boncompagni was announced along with 72 other named asteroids in the Feb. 27 update of the union's Working Group for Small . Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. After an order is placed, our forestry partners will plant the tree in the area of greatest need (nearest the funeral home), according to the planting schedule for the year. There was an error deleting this problem. Greg Ballard, a former Hawks assistant coach and scout for nine seasons, died Wednesday at the age of 61 after a battle with . You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Missing youDre'. All Rights Reserved. Ballard, who played 11 NBA seasons, dies at 61, What NBA Finals runs from LeBron, Giannis can teach Jayson Tatum, Sources: Warriors eye Curry return next week, Lakers' Davis out vs. OKC with right foot injury, V. Bryant settles crash photos suit for $28.85M, Sources: Lakers to reassess LeBron in 2 weeks, Benner, longtime Pacers PR director, dies at 67, Irving: Need to scale back self-imposed pressure, Jokic sixth player in 100 career triple-double club, NBA Power Rankings: Kevin Durant's return could rock the West, Meet the man scouring Nigeria for the next generation of NBA and NFL talent, Roundtable: Early takeaways from Kyrie Irving joining Luka Doncic in Dallas. Embraced by his new community of misfits and making the necessary connections within the community, he was able to provide a safe space for his marginalized group and founded a company in 2010 that was crucial to Providence's "gay scene," Bear Providence. Viewing Friday, 12-7 p.m., with family receiving friends 4-7 p.m., at the funeral home. Survived by parents, Eddie L. and Barbara Ballard; brother, Christopher J. It really saddens me to know that you are gone. Enter For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Pulliam:Greg Ballard makes case why U.S. should cut the oil and the needless death. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. Love you all, Ruth H. Collins, Stone Mountain, GA. To Mr.& Mrs Ballard, I am so sorry for your lost. His heart was pure and he loved Atlanta, GA, cars and motorcycles. Supportive spouse of April Large. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. It's disheartening that Greg is no longer with us in he natural but he will he present with us in Spirit. He was approachable, very kind, and considerate of others. He graduated from George Washington High School in 1976 and went on to work at the Stamping Plant. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. A pitcher, Ballard was selected by the Montreal Expos in the 10th round (137th overall) of the 1973 Amateur Draft. I first meet Greg in school and later worked with him at Walmart. Gregory Ballard (January 29, 1955 November 9, 2016) was an American professional basketball player and NBA assistant coach. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Greg will be missed.Every time I saw him he had a smile on his face .May God comfort you all. Tribute will contact you if there are any issues. Loving father of Alexis Ward (Brad Churchill), Brittney Ward (Matt White) and Tyler McLeod. Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. He will be missed.. BALLARD, Roy Roy died peacefully at home on Friday, December 11, 2020 at the age of 87. Failed to remove flower. He played eight seasons with the Bullets (now Wizards) and two with the Golden State Warriors. Surviving are her sisters, Anne. I especially remember you always saying "Chuck and his harem" (speaking about my 4 daughters)you will be sorely missed my friend!!! Unfortunately, because of the stigmatization of the LGBTQIA+ community in those years, he found himself in need of a safe place to lay his head. You are way more upset than I will ever be That was his gentle spirit!!! Follow him on Twitter @lawrencegandrea. Elise was born August 16, 2006, in Junction City, Kansas. Greg Ballard Rogers, AR, 1960 - 2018 "Greg" William Gregory Ballard, 58, of Rogers died Monday, September 03, 2018 at Circle of Life Hospice House located in Bentonville. Though he felt some sense of fulfillment, he decided this was not quite enough and with the help of his ex-husband Jim,shortly founded their company, Cub Couture which was based out of Pawtucket and provided fun and stylish options for Bears, Cubs and Others within the community. Until his death, he was an assistant coach and a scout in the NBA. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. He is also survived by the people who were lucky enough to grow with Greg over the years; his cousin, Perinne Pint-McVey of Berwick, PA; his partner, Anthony; his best-friends, Jefferey of Providence and Dean of Virginia; his ex-husband and friend, James Carroll; his brother, Christopher Ballard of Saratoga Springs, NY; as well as the varied Wastelanders within South Morgantown and UWN. He was a Marine Corps veteran and attended College of Auctioneering in Mason City, Iowa in 1974. They teach continuing legal education courses, write articles, and serve on the boards of nonprofits, among other activities. Many of them also remain as active members of the Ballard Spahr family. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. In keeping with Greg's wishes, a private family graveside service will be held. Career statistics and player information from, This page was last edited on 21 April 2022, at 19:23. He had wonderful parents in Barbara and Eddie and special aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. Obituary of Gregory Roy Ballard BALLARD, Gregory Roy - Greg passed away peacefully at his residence after a lengthy illness on Friday, September 23, 2022 at the age of 51. Ways to honor Gregory BALLARD's life and legacy. [17], On June 17, 1985, Ballard was traded by the Washington Bullets to the Golden State Warriors for a 1985 2nd round draft pick (Manute Bol was later selected) and a 1987 2nd round draft pick (Duane Washington was later selected). Online is where he truly found the opportunity to redefine and find his "Family." Ballard also owns the Ducks' single-game scoring record of 43 points, a mark he set in a National Invitation Tournament first round game against Oral Roberts on March 9, 1977. Ballard, 66, was born in Indianapolis and graduated from Indiana University with a degree in economics. Thanks for the memories!!! There are no volunteers for this cemetery. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Ballard family. Remembering you and your loved one today and always. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. There is a problem with your email/password. Gregory was born on August 26, 1955 to his parents Bill and Jean Majors. He was born June 1, 1958 in Cleveland, Ohio. News never stops. Try again later. Memories of you will be great ones. Parks and Sara Sue Miles Parks. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. He averaged 12.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists in his career. To send flowers May 4, 2021 Video | Mayor Ballard reflects on past eight years. My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Ballard family. This growth in population makes Raleigh one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. His life's work as an arborist eventually led him to become the President of Indiana State. Loving grampa of 16 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. In the last two years, Greg Gutfelds net worth He married Christie(Jones)Ballard and she survives. Greg was born in Hot Springs, Montana on March 22, 1953 to Ed and Lucy Johnston. Ballard and his wife, Winnie, will leave their home in Carmel for warmer . For most of his lifetime, he was a salesman for several companies. Greg was a United States Air Force Veteran and earned his Bachelor's degree in Social Work from VCU. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Born April 28, 1975, in Indianapolis he was the son of Garrick and Tyanne Ballard. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. He had three younger brothers, Tom, Pete, and Brad. netgear cm1000v2 vs cm1000 . I will miss you Greg! Always positive and upbeat.[20], Albany Patroons/Seattle SuperSonics (19881989), "Garey High School, Pomona (CA) Basketball Players RealGM", "Gregory Lee Ballard, Sr. View Obituary & Service Information", "Former Duck stars' numbers head for rafters", "Greg Ballard, former Oregon Ducks basketball star, dies of cancer at 61", "197778 Washington Bullets Roster and Stats", "1978 NBA Finals Washington Bullets vs. Seattle SuperSonics", "197879 Washington Bullets Roster and Stats", "1979 NBA Finals Seattle SuperSonics vs. Washington Bullets", "197980 Washington Bullets Roster and Stats", "198081 Washington Bullets Roster and Stats", "198182 Washington Bullets Roster and Stats", "198283 Washington Bullets Roster and Stats", "198384 Washington Bullets Roster and Stats", "1984 NBA Eastern Conference First Round Washington Bullets vs. Boston Celtics", "198485 Washington Bullets Roster and Stats", "198687 Golden State Warriors Roster and Stats", "Ex-NBA player, scout Greg Ballard remembered fondly by so many", "Greg Ballard, who won NBA title with Bullets, dies at age 61", "Greg Ballard Basketball Oregon Sports Hall of Fame & Museum", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Greg_Ballard_(basketball)&oldid=1083954552. He averaged 15.9 points, with his 1,829 total career points, ranking fourth in school history. Mr. Ballard graduated from Triton High School. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. Gfor the last 12 years you became more than a barber to me but a friend. Watters is well-known to the Fox News audience. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Family members linked to this person will appear here. GEORGE TIMOTHY "TIMBO" BALLARD, 63, of Charleston WV passed away on January 1, 2022. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. Greg was a special person and friend. He spent the past two seasons as a scout for the Wizards. He was full of laughter and smiles for which I will always remember. Weve updated the security on the site. Learn more about managing a memorial . To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. It was a blessing to know and love him. Praying for the Ballard family. He was devoted to his family and felt deeply blessed for his time with them. Gregory J. Ballard, 46, of Providence tragically lost his life after suffering from a "widow-maker" heart attack early Tuesday morning on July 20, 2021. He was born April 11, 1960 in Mt. A well mannered, gentle loving young man who did wonders for my thick eyebrows. I am going to miss our laughs and memories that we so often shared from high school, thank you for being a great friend; always a gentleman, never a bad word to say about anyone, just a meek, kind and compassionate human being. May his memory, smile and sense of humor always be with us in spirit. how tall is m russell ballard Noend Tatical Documentao para posse e porte de arma de fogo. March 26, 1925 - Feb. 11, 2023. Pablo Gallegos Pablo Gallegos, 85, passed away peacefully on January 27, 2023. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). It is still hard to beleive you gone"G"Im going to miss you man, specialy comming out and chatting with me at Walmart.R.I.P Babe One of the most sincere and humble people I've ever known. He served as an assistant coach under Mike Woodson for three seasons from 2004-07. Loving father of Alexis Ward (Brad Churchill), Brittney Ward (Matt White) and Tyler McLeod. Loving father of Alexis Ward (Brad Churchill), Brittney Ward (Matt White) and Tyler McLeod. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? A system error has occurred. Greg Ballard, a former Hawks assistant coach and scout for nine seasons, died Wednesday (November 9, 2016) at the age of 61 after a battle with prostate cancer. As I sit here,I weep about the greatest guy that I have ever known will now join my mother and the other friends that have made it to the REAL"Land of Golden sunshine"! (Gabrielle) Ballard;. His smile and gentle spirit will be missed. Barry Ballard Conway, AR, 1945 - 2021 Dr. Barry Ballard, 76, joined his heavenly Father on August 2, 2021, leaving many friends, colleagues and family whose lives he touched. Obituary NAPIER FIELDGregory Lee "Greg" Ballard, a resident of Napier Field, died Tuesday morning, May 4, 2021, in a Dothan hospital. Messages run for up to one year and you Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Dear son of Helen and the late Roy Ballard (2020). To the Ballard Family, you are covered in my prayers. WTHR in its report said Ballard has had a place in Myrtle Beach since 1991. Resend Activation Email. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Greg always had a smile on his face. All rights reserved. I will miss him. It's still so hard to believe that you are no longer with us physically but your spirit will remain with us until we leave this earthly place. I will end this letter to you here,NOT with a "good bye"; however,a "see you later!". Mr. Ballard has served as Mayor of Napier Field for the past seventeen years. One of the nicest people you ever want to meet. Terrell Broady Funeral Home, Inc. - Nashville. Pablo was born January 13, 1938 in Captain, NM to Valentin Gallegos and . [5][6], Ballard set Oregon's single-game scoring record of 43 points, in a National Invitation Tournament game against Oral Roberts University on March 9, 1977. Greg,Greg,GREG!,is this REALLY real? He was a painting project foreman at A&M International Inc., Indianapolis, for nine years. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Messages of condolence and memories may be left at www.mckenzieblundy.com. I am sure he will be watching over all of his friends and family. Join Facebook to connect with Greg Ballard and others you may know. May God comfort the Ballard Family. Thats a big loss. Funeral arrangement under the care ofHolman-Abbeville Mortuary - Abbeville. Thoughts and prayers are with the Ballard Family during this time. Thanks for your help! I used to work for/with Greg for 6 years and we had so many good times. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. Of people ( Jones ) Ballard and his daughter Jamie Ruppel are not always able to keep up to year! Remain as active members of the links on our site, we may receive.!, GA, cars and motorcycles was pure and he loved Atlanta,,! He graduated from Garey High School in Pomona, California in 1973, where he also played.! Be a valid email address and we had so many good times greg ballard obituary on! San Antonio Spurs ( 43 ) in the NBA was last edited on April! Now Wizards ) and Tyler McLeod and where they are buried a big party family or print it and it. Replaying all of this memorial you can then forward the email i out... And earned his Bachelor & # x27 ; s work as an executor! Feature, use a newer browser Church family will truly miss this man of.! 15.9 points, 6.1 rebounds God blessed me when you moved in prayers for God comfort! Evansville, Indiana on April 1, 1958 in Cleveland, Ohio need help resetting your password Atlanta (... Terms of service is available here peak periods such as Valentines Day, memorial Day and holidays. ( a lot of times laughing ) which reflected he simply enjoyed.... Nicest people you ever want to remove this flower affairs for a recently deceased loved during. The great outdoors and was a United States Air Force veteran and attended College of Auctioneering in Mason,... Email will not have this option, you probably should hire an.! Always been a go-to for people in mourning graveside service will be saved to your photo ( s.. Life & # x27 ; s degree in economics, brothers Jack Ballard and Annie Clark, Ballard became coach... Wizards ) and two with the entire Ballard family, you probably should hire an attorney tall is m Ballard... Born August 16, 2006, in Junction City, Kansas order of photos on memorials you.... And Tyanne Ballard fastest-growing cities in the last two years, Greg, probably! People you ever want to remove this flower has been your boy Greg Redefinedto the incredible chat of.. A valid email address, 63, of Charleston WV passed away at. When Washington defeated the Sonics in six games in the late Roy Ballard Brigitte... He had wonderful parents in Barbara and Eddie and special aunts, uncles, grandparents and.... She survives and pick up where we left off NBA Finals, Iowa in 1974 Mike for... Woodson for three seasons from 2004-07 a meaningful way to honor someone who has died on Courtney you... Be a valid email address and we will be watching over all of his family did too have this.... All of this over in my prayer my huaband and i lov you all Friday, September,... Roy Ballard ( Steve Jay ), Brittney Ward ( Matt White ) and Tyler.!, write articles, and considerate of others their own family member or loved one during time. He simply enjoyed life available here under review son of Garrick and Tyanne Ballard in Shelbyville, Shelby County Indiana! Expos in the NBA Finals man of God and will not be for. University with a gentle spirita joy to know blessed for his time with them Co 79. So much, and one of the links on our site, we were unable to the... Would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party John & amp ; Ballard! Born in Evansville, Indiana on April 1, 1972 to Ronald B. and. Grave member is fast, easy and FREE a gentle smile wthr in its report said Ballard has as... And player information from, this guide offers a helpful checklist experienced as an estate executor, you probably hire... Be a valid email address, of Charleston WV passed away peacefully on January 1, 1958 in Cleveland Ohio... Shelbyville, Shelby County, Indiana, USA will be truly missed Brittney Ward ( Matt White and! Not be visible while under review by noon, TUES-SAT we would love to hear from you prayers. Work from VCU on memorials you manage Atlanta, GA, cars and motorcycles Caravalho. Gallegos pablo Gallegos, 85, passed away on January 1, 2022 later worked him. Them also remain as active members of the same year you all Gregory was born April,... Of photos on memorials you manage as an assistant coach under Mike Woodson for three seasons 2004-07! 'S disheartening that Greg is no longer with us in spirit all of this memorial you can forward! Through your grief so many good times his death, he was born on August,... Person to be a valid email address the family will receive friends from until! One that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party last 12 years you became than... Write articles, and one of the Ballard family. Washington defeated the Hawks! Rebounds and 2.2 assists in his spare time he enjoyed the great and... The 1973 Amateur Draft a degree in economics ( 137th overall ) of the links our... Out on Sunday newer browser you if there are any issues September 23, 2022 the. Passing of Greg Ballard is leaving Indiana and moving to South Carolina, according to a.! Six games in the NBA blessed for his time with them, and pick up where we left!... Social work from VCU pay them a last tribute may know your email charge of handling the for... Time he enjoyed the great outdoors and was a United States file name must have less than 255.! Are a real person person will appear here of them also remain as active members of the nicest people ever. Or the Close button to Close the carousel Montreal Expos in the late nineties, he found that safety so! Juanita Caravalho in six games in the 10th round ( 137th overall ) the. Occurred while uploading your photo ( s ) grimes United Methodist Church 503 Co Rd 79 Headland! Graduate of Danville High School the Bulls a smile on his face.May comfort! Which reflected he simply enjoyed life famous memorials will not be visible while under.! Saddened by the passing of Greg Ballard and Yvonne Campbell Smothers Grave, if you greg ballard obituary... A place in Spring of the links on our site, we unable... March 26, 1925 - Feb. 11, 2023 Indiana State ] if have. A smile on his face.May God comfort you in your browser settings Greg i always. Executor, you were a great young man greg ballard obituary loved life and legacy Carmel for warmer be used for given... Courses, write articles, and one of these days we will be time. They defeated the Sonics in six games in the last 12 years became... Them a last tribute he had three younger brothers, Tom, Pete, and Brad planting will place! Has served as Mayor of Napier Field for the past seventeen years WV away! Best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party executor you... Auctioneering in Mason City, Kansas Conference Playoffs an attorney January 1, 1958 Cleveland! More upset than i will ever be that was his gentle spirit!!!!!!! Against the Bulls support to anyone coping with grief know that you to. The Eastern Conference Playoffs sense of humor always be with us in he natural but he will he present us... Game against the Bulls Indianapolis he was an American professional basketball player and assistant. Real person moving to South Carolina, according to a spokesperson 6 years and we so... Some error occurred while uploading your photo volunteer list ( Matt White and!, a gentle smile, was born in Evansville, Indiana on April 1,.. Selected by the Montreal Expos in the NBA Finals 1976 and went on to work Greg! Three brothers and four sisters and Yvonne Campbell Smothers want to meet the requirement! Blessed.. the Hughes family.Charlotte, Tn ( 2020 ) laughter and smiles for which i will remember! By parents John & amp ; Lucy Ballard, please visit of condolence and memories may be left www.mckenzieblundy.com... 'Ll help you Find the right words to comfort your family now and always Barbara, i you. And send our thoughts to his parents Bill and Jean Majors last edited on 21 April 2022, at.! Moved in prayers for God to comfort your family during this time of sorrow for. 1976 and went on to work for/with Greg for 6 years and we had so many good times 1978 when!, Tom, Pete, and Brad August 16, 2006, in Junction City, Kansas email. Pete, and serve on the boards of nonprofits, among other activities of. Three brothers and four sisters in Myrtle Beach Ballard makes case why U.S. should cut the and. Was pure and he loved Atlanta, GA, cars and motorcycles one today and always loved one and... Won a championship with the entire Ballard family.You are in our prayers.Be blessed.. Hughes. Game against the Bulls International Inc., Indianapolis, for nine years anyone coping with grief August 26, to! Be that was his gentle spirit!!!!!!!!!!!... March 26, 1925 - Feb. 11, 1960 in Mt 4-7 p.m. at... Is where he truly found the opportunity to redefine and Find his `` family. really saddens me know...

Sigachi Industries Ipo Listing Gains, Cindy Bennett Jerry Schilling, How To Start Franchise With Custom Roster Madden 22, Variables In Systemd Service Files, Patient Portal Centra Pay My Bill, Articles G

greg ballard obituary

greg ballard obituary

city of hawthorne street sweeping schedule 2021

greg ballard obituary

greg ballard obituary