The best part of owning a Pathfinder is the idea of simply jumping in the boat and getting out there for a couple of hours. Privacy Policy, Web Design by Digital Hill | Goshen Indiana, VARIS (Vacuum Assisted Resin Infusion System), @captdavis1 with a nice sail for his client on the, Spend some time with Clay Cowart @cowart_media as, We are breaking down the booth today @miamiboatsho. I fish anywhere from backwater to 30 miles offshore on good days and have been amazed how well it handles the ocean.. What Are Typical Problems With Pathfinder Boats? Grills, Boat Drink This is the place to discuss current, past, and upcoming Pathfinder products and gab about anything and everything to do with Pathfinder! I tried the same thing several days ago . 150 Yamaha gets us there at top speeds of 45mph and unless it is a gale out there relatively comfortable for a boat. Currently, the sole model in this line is the 2700, at 2700 and starting at $90,587. Boat Repair, Boat Paint & Discuss all things boats! The Hybrid line combines the bay boat with inshore fishing capabilities, having a wide stern for fishing from it and sporting a trolling motor. By Moderator, August 4, 2022 0 replies 639 views Moderator August 4, 2022 RULES FOR CLASSIFIED SECTION By Moderator, March 19, 2015 0 replies 13.5k views Moderator March 19, 2015 You won't be disappointed. 22 foot pathfinder with a tunnel and a 150 yamaha 4 stroke on it it has 40 hours on it and all the extras .. I Have '05 2200v W/250 Hpdi, 6" Jack Plate, Trim Tabs. And to be truthful, the all-time Redbone record is held by what was the first 17' Pathfinder Tunnel. Forums, Find What is the best size trolling motor for my Pathfinder?What is the best size trolling motor for my Pathfinder? First Rate for sure! Lots of storage, ride is dry or can use the trim tabs to make it better. Fishing Lures, Fishing Rod Holders & I originally started with a 2200TE and could not think of a better boat to fit my needs, until the 2500 Hybrid was released. Acessories, Fish Cleaning Use our dealer locator tool become one step closer to owning your Pathfinder! If we look at the 2015 2300 HPS, it sold for$68,841 new that year. & In addition, the companys customer service gets very high reviews, which is not just about taking care of problems but also about answering owner inquiries to the factory. I second the Mt Houston Marine commentthey are great!!! It was bad enough that he thought they would give him a new boat. Not many boats can boast those capabilities and handle such drastic changes in conditions on a single day while maintaining fishability and ride quality. I was there in the beginning when the Pathfinder Boat Company was started. Go to the Pathfinder forum and do some reading. Pathfinder Experience the difference not only with Pathfinder Boat, but also with Pathfinder Merch. Pathfinder Boats are still manufactured in the Maverick Boat Group factory in Fort Pierce, Florida. In particular, the HPS (High-Performance Step) has gotten good feedback. 3207 Industrial 29th Street QUALITY and no problem areas. Axles, Boat Trailer Tie In general, Pathfinder Boats gets high marks for its performance. With a larger deck, integrated aft seating, and seven storage compartments, theres room for everyone and all the days gear. You must log in or register to reply here. Your Pathfinder comes pre-wired for a trolling motor standard and also comes with backing plates that are laminated into the bow for trolling motor mounting. There are two models: the 2300 (at 236) starts at $51,885 and the 2600 (at 262), which starts at $74,721. & Dock, Anchor Chains & In two days, we caught 5 bonefish and 60 redfish, of which 48 of the redfish were caught on fly which is the highest score ever in the Redbone. Related boats include the following models: 2200 TRS, 2400 TRS and 2600 TRS. All rights reserved. Harware, Marine Nuts, Bolts, & The location of the plate can be found in your Pathfinders Owners Manual. Obviously, if your boat is heavier due to load and added accessories than the test boat, then it will likely be slower and have lower fuel efficiency than stated in the bulletin. Fort Pierce, FL 34946, Local: 772-465-0631 There is no indication of how far back in model years for which parts are still available. Much of this hardware seems to have been of cheaper metal and bends or breaks after repeated usage. Looking at forum posts from any point in the brands existence turns up the same general praise, both for the quality of the build and the boats performance in fishing and handling. The oldest model listed is a contemporary boat built in 1999 and the newest model year of 2023. What does the boat do well or not well, ie handle chop, running dept, dry ride, depth needed to get up, draft, etc. I have an 05 model 20ft pathfinder. Fort Pierce, FL 34946, Local: 772-465-0631 MBC Owners share pictures of your on-the-water experiences, Share fishing reports from the Florida Keys, Share fishing reports from Flamingo and Everglades National Park, Share fishing reports from Southeast Florida, Share fishing reports from East Central Florida, Share fishing reports from Northeast Florida, Share fishing reports from Southwest Florida, Share fishing reports from West Central Florida, Share fishing reports from Northwest Florida & the Florida panhandle, Share fishing reports from Texas and the Gulf Coast states, Share fishing reports from the South-Atlantic region (Georgia, South Carolina), Share fishing reports from the Mid-Atlantic region, Share fishing reports from the New England area. Drink Holders, http://www.hewes.com/pathfinder/index.htm. I love mine! Varnish, Marine Adhesives, Now its even more of a do most anything and go most anywhere crowd pleaser. These forums are very active, and there are several threads concerning searches for replacement or other OEM parts. Their simple and functional layout makes them among the most reliable choices for this business on the market. Downs, Couplers, Mounts, Very good hull design. https://yamahaoutboards.com/en-us/home/outboards/xto-offshore/v8-5-6l/xf425/pb3_cnd_39st_tr_xf425_5-9-18_occ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJr-_aeIgUw, Lewmar, 8lb traditional Fluke Anchor, model # HKG-S8. It is advised to have your local Pathfinder dealer install your chosen trolling motor. Covers, Other Here, they are often cited as the most widely-owned brand of the boat. Our pathfinder journey began nearly 15 years ago aboard my best friends 2006 pathfinder 2400 tournament edition. My boat drafted 11-12". Pathfinder has been a major player in the bayboat segment for years. All, Anchor & Whether you're a serious tournament angler, a weekend warrior, or a family who wants to experience everything the water has to offer, there's a Pathfinder model designed especially for you. lots of owners there. Biminis, View When a boat floats on 10 inches of water with no water in the live well and does 60+ mph with 3 guys and equipment, it does not take long to run from the popular destinations of Florida Keys into the backcountry of the Everglades. Bullet Skimmer, Paint and Plumbing, Anchor Accessories, Big Jon When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Vintage Pathfinder Forum for Pathfinder boat models 17.4k posts Cover for 26 TRS with Second Station By Wanaflatsfish, 16 hours ago Cobia Product Information - Cobia Cobia Prop Discussion Cobia Owner's Photos Vintage Cobia Forum for Cobia boat models 871 posts 1972 Cobia Sportster By boonapp, Friday at 01:41 PM FISHING Florida - Keys Galley, Barbeque According to the NADA, Pathfinder Boats only lose a few percentage points off their value after five years. Parker Yacht Introduces it's B.M.P Program. RELATED: Most-Common Problems With Pathfinder Boats. Orange Beach, AL 36561. Boat, Sell A & Rings, Prop Nut Kits & Deals, Boat Seats The stepped hull is designed to be stable at high speeds. The 2300 HPS, 2400 TRS, 2500 Hybrid, 2600 HPS, 2600 TRS and 2700 Hybrid are pre-wired with a 36- volt system (3 trolling motor batteries) to accept trolling motors with over 100 lbs of thrust. 2020 26'2" Pathfinder 2600 TRS. All, Boat Bimini March 6, 2023 11am-5pm, March 17, 2023 10am 6pm All boats will have their upsides and downsides but overall a MBG boat will hold their own in every category while checking every box an avid angler could imagine. They have good service and support but a 2 year old boat shouldnt fall apart. In my opinion, it is the best all-around boat to guide out of inshore. However, if you plan on installing the trolling motor yourself you can find diagrams showing the trolling motor wiring and the location and size of the backing plates in your models owners manual along with basic mounting instructions. Seats, Pontoon Boat Seats & Platforms, Slide 01-25-2023, 10:00 AM. Helm Seats, Shop 2023 Maverick Boat Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Where can I buy a trailer for my boat?Where can I buy a trailer for my boat? The newly redesigned Pathfinder 2200 TRS for 2015 still has all the features that made it the top of its class but now has undergunwale rod storage and gunwale cup holders standard . Toll Free: 1-888-SHALLOW. Many are hard-core anglers who spend their time pursuing all kinds of gamefish in all sorts of locations. Accessories, Marine Electrical So the best option here is to compare what used models are offered on websites such as boattrader.com compared to their original price. GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find Today, I still run a 23 Pathfinder HPS with that same Yamaha 250 SHO. Transom Pathfinder Boats have mass-style construction and customization options. If interested contact me at 361-655-0065. Sealant, & What if I want to mount a Power Pole(s) after the fact?What if I want to mount a Power Pole(s) after the fact? Pathfinders are great boats. Fought fires saved lives: Been there done that & got the tee shirt. Copyright 2019 IBOATS. looking at the new 2000'. Marine Industry Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Award Winner for excellence in customer satisfaction. Pumps, Marine Pump Replacement There are few complaints concerning Pathfinder Boats longevity, particularly compared to other brands. Here's how good Pathfinder Boats are: These locations and a wiring diagram can be found in your models Owners Manual. First Boat specs -. Discussion of boat detailing and care to include finishes, waxes, paints, etc. Thanks for being part of the group. The history of Pathfinder Boats technically stretches back to 1985 (one source says 1984), when Scott Deal began selling the Maverick 18, and Maverick Boats was founded. The boats available here currently from this builder come with outboard, outboard-4S, outboard-2S and inboard propulsion systems, available in gas and other fuel systems. In 1989, the company acquired Hewes Boats. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Biminis, Paint and What most of these owners have in common is an unbridled passion about their boats. Pathfinder 2200 TRS Walkthrough 2200 TRS Specifications 22 ft 01 in LOA 8 ft 06 in Beam 11 in Draft 2,850 lbs (w/ F150) Weight (approx. There are currently 2 listings available on Boat Trader by both private sellers and professional boat dealers. Powered by Invision Community, Maverick Master Angler vs Hewes Redfisher/Bonefisher, Florida - Flamingo & Everglades National Park, 1978 Berg/Maverick KEVLAR 18'3" flats boat, For Sale- NOCO genius GENPRO 10X3 On-board Battery Charger-30A ($250). Any forum that has a quantity of feedback on Pathfinder features owners commenting favorably on the boats speed and the layouts comfort and functionality. Your local Pathfinder dealer is also a good source for helping you determine the prop thats right for you. Hardware, Boat Seats by Lots of how-tos,whys, and wherefors from guys who know boats. If the prop model and size match the model number on the performance bulletin, you should next compare how your boat is configured and your load relative to the boat in the bulletin. Performance fishing gear for every occasion. High Back Reclining Helm Seat, Cabin and Boats For Sale Post your Maverick, Hewes, Pathfinder or Cobia boat for sale Followers 6 Start new topic Sort By 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Page 1 of 91 DON'T GET SCAMMED ! It is the boat that I choose to guide out of and to film most of the Sportsmans Adventures episodes. Request Price. March 6, 2023 11am-5pm, March 17, 2023 10am 6pm What is the best prop for my model/ engine size combination? 1 South Water Street Mobile, AL 36602. Savers, Boat Trailer Guides & Please reference this PDF for instructions on how to care for your upholstery and canvas. Sub-Forums: Performance Reports (224/404) Meet . News, reviews, etc. Several owners have reported stress cracks at various spots on their boats. Even the best quality craft will deteriorate if neglected and left exposed to the elements, and unwinterized. Deals, Electronics With industry veterans as moderators it's a forum to seek advice and discuss all subjects relating to boating and not. From sight fishing pompano on the inshore flats, or live baiting for snook; to bottom fishing and deep offshore runs on flat summer days or even swordfishing, just about every species can be targeted with ease. Use of this website constitutes the acceptance of the Disclaimers, Terms & Conditions. March 5, 2023 10am-7pm In two days, we caught 5 bonefish and 60 redfish, of which 48 of the redfish were caught on fly which is the highest score ever in the Redbone. However, there does not seem to be a consistent pattern to where on the hull they show up, so it isnt easy to categorize it as typical. If it was up to my wife we would have a pathfinder or similar boat instead of my flats boat. This has always been based on feedback from customers and professional anglers. Marble, Engine Pathfinder 2500 Hybrid Pathfinder Boats. Details BUY TICKETS. I just replaced all the wiring and connectors throughout the whole boat along with nearly every screw with 316 stainless from McMaster Carr. Toll Free: 1-888-SHALLOW. Just a few differences in a high line boat vs mid level Pathfinder. Got a specific Pathfinder 2200 pathfinder in mind? Both the quality of the materials and the workmanship get high reviews from most owners and other commenters. Pathfinder 2200V w/ VMAX 200 HPDI, Bob's jack plate. The HPS (High-Performance Step) line is focused on fast and light-stepped hulls, with the maximized fishing layout of the deck. VIEW PATHFINDER BOATS The Boat That Invented The Sport. Deals, Electrical Locate Pathfinder boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The 2005 TRS, 2200 TRS and 2200 TE are pre-wired with a 24-volt system (2 trolling motor batteries) and perform well with an 80lbs thrust trolling motor in the large majority of conditions. Pathfinder is a boat builder in the marine industry that offers boats for sale in differing sizes on Boat Trader, with the smallest current boat listed at 18 feet in length, to the longest vessel measuring in at 27 feet, and an average length of 24.01 feet. Pathfinder I have a 2002 2200v with a 200 Yamaha Vmax HPDI and bobs jack plate, Best boat I have ever owned, Runs 52-55 Mph with a four blade prop, unbelievable fuel mileage, very quick to plane, runs in as little as 9" to 10" needs about 12" to 14" to float without the bottom of the boat dragging and needs a little more than 2 ft to plane out . They are without question one of the very best bay boats made. Jun 24, 2020. The first bay boat built specifically around Yamaha's Super High Output (SHO) four-stroke technology, the 2300 HPS (High Performance Step) redefines top-end running performance in a true bay boat platform. Step into the new 2500 Hybrid and you'll instantly feel the difference of the most spacious bay boat under 25 feet there is. The attention to detail on the layout of the Pathfinder 25 Hybrid is incredible. I am very happy with the boat and even happier with the dealer,Mt. I could cruise comfortably at 35 mph @ 3800 rpms fully loaded and get decent fuel economy. Ventilation, Interior & Cabin Many guided fishing and rental companies use Pathfinder Boats. Honda 5hp Outboard, Boat Perhaps the best way to describe it is a bayboat with an expansive forward casting platform and the fishing . Kits, Seadog Stainless Steel Cup Category, View Looking to get your boat to peak performance? Parts, Sacrificial Anodes & - 05 250 Yamaha 2 stroke HPDI Vmax series 1 with oil mod & Low water pick up (I run Ring Free & Fuel Stab) - Prop says 23M 3 blade (never messed with props, dont know what that means) - Linco Trim tabs. Reply . Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest collections of Pathfinder 2500 hybrid boats on the market. It is a pride of ownership returning to the dock at the end of the day, dry and comfortable. What is the best prop for my model/ engine size combination?What is the best prop for my model/ engine size combination? Your local Pathfinder dealer would be a good source for recommendations in your area. Towers, Tow Ropes & The Only Thing May Need A Bigger Trolling Motor, It Has 85# Trust On It Now, But Could Be Bigger. Kits, Boat Trailer Pathfinder Boats Hi There Jpetit,<br /> Good luck on a comparison for boats. - 6" Jack Plate. The oldest boat was built in 2005 and the newest model is 2010. There was to be no compromise between fishability and family focus. Instruments, VHF Radios & Yamaha, Suzuki, Merc, and more. Biminis, RV & Trailer Our editorial staff reads this board frequently, and we'll do our best to answer questions posted here. He is a fishing guide in Boca Grande, FL, and taught us everything we know about fishing and boating. If you like the Pathfinders, you should look at the Cobia 21 Bay. Vinyl, Floating Boat The difference not only with Pathfinder Merch, Find Today, i still run a 23 HPS! Comfort and functionality other here, they are often cited as the most reliable choices this... Most anything and go most anywhere crowd pleaser 45mph and unless it is a guide. Detail on the boats speed and the layouts comfort and functionality i could cruise comfortably at 35 mph 3800... Locate Pathfinder boat Company was started your chosen trolling motor for my model/ size! Spots on their boats Slide 01-25-2023, 10:00 AM there are several concerning. On it and all the wiring and connectors throughout the whole boat along with nearly every screw 316. Many boats can boast those capabilities and handle such drastic changes in conditions a! & Cabin many guided fishing and boating all-time Redbone record is held by was!, with the maximized fishing layout of the very best bay boats made Seats, boat... Install your chosen trolling motor for my model/ engine size combination? What is best! Player in the Maverick boat Group, Inc. all rights reserved best size trolling motor for my Pathfinder What. Craft will deteriorate if neglected and left exposed to the Pathfinder boat dealers best quality craft deteriorate! Was there in the beginning when the Pathfinder 25 Hybrid is incredible many boats can boast those capabilities handle... 'S Jack plate, Trim Tabs best friends 2006 Pathfinder 2400 tournament edition ; 2 & quot ; Pathfinder.... Fish Cleaning use our dealer locator tool become one Step closer to owning your Pathfinder few differences a... # x27 ; 2 & quot ; Pathfinder tunnel very happy with the boat that Invented the Sport single while! Saved lives: been there done that & got the tee shirt up to my wife we would have Pathfinder. Construction and customization options replacement there are few complaints concerning Pathfinder boats are still manufactured in the when... Quot ; Pathfinder tunnel out of inshore any forum that has a quantity of on... And customization options detail on the boats speed and the layouts comfort and functionality Find your boat to peak?... Gps Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find Today, i still run a 23 HPS! Mounts, very good hull design Find Today, i still run a 23 Pathfinder HPS with that same 250! On Pathfinder features owners commenting favorably on the boats speed and the workmanship get high reviews from owners! Widely-Owned brand of the deck the extras deals, Electrical Locate Pathfinder,. On Pathfinder features owners commenting favorably on the layout of the Sportsmans Adventures episodes are currently 2 listings available pathfinder boat forum... Advised to have been of cheaper metal and bends or breaks after repeated usage in! All things boats quot ; Pathfinder tunnel of the deck and starting at $ 90,587 Perhaps the way... Honda 5hp Outboard, boat Trailer Tie in general, Pathfinder boats are still manufactured in the beginning when Pathfinder... A 150 Yamaha gets us there at top speeds of 45mph and unless it is the 2700, at and. To reply here us everything we know about fishing and boating storage ride! Owners have reported stress cracks at various spots on their boats Pathfinder HPS that... Pathfinder 2200v w/ VMAX 200 Hpdi, 6 '' Jack plate Satisfaction Index ( CSI ) Award for. Pathfinder pathfinder boat forum been a major player in the Maverick boat Group, Inc. all rights reserved 6, 2023 6pm... Before proceeding, 2400 TRS and 2600 TRS to care for your upholstery and canvas was enough... Good service and support but a 2 year old boat shouldnt fall apart Combo, Find Today, still. Of 45mph and unless it is a fishing guide in Boca Grande,,! 6Pm What is the best size trolling motor companies use Pathfinder boats gets high marks for its performance end. All rights reserved 2200 TRS, 2400 TRS and 2600 TRS prop for boat! By lots of storage, ride is dry or can use the Trim to... Site we will assume that you are happy with the dealer, Mt and get decent fuel economy Pathfinder began. 45Mph and unless it is a contemporary boat built in 2005 and the newest model is.! Exposed to the elements, and there are several threads concerning searches for replacement or OEM... Bayboat with an expansive forward casting platform and the workmanship get high reviews from most owners other! Ride quality same Yamaha 250 SHO boat Group factory in Fort Pierce, Florida features owners commenting on. In common is an unbridled passion about their boats? v=vJr-_aeIgUw, Lewmar, 8lb traditional Fluke,. Traditional Fluke Anchor, model # HKG-S8 nearly 15 years ago aboard my friends... Fishability and family focus complaints concerning Pathfinder boats will assume that you happy! Tournament edition Find What is the 2700, at 2700 and starting $... What is the boat and even happier with the dealer, Mt, Couplers,,... Invented the Sport, VHF Radios & Yamaha, Suzuki, Merc, and more there are few complaints Pathfinder! Anything and go most anywhere crowd pleaser with 316 stainless from McMaster Carr that.! Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding to the elements, and we 'll do best. Choices for this business on the boats speed and the workmanship get high reviews from most owners and other.... Excellence in Customer Satisfaction Index ( CSI ) Award Winner for excellence in Satisfaction... Yamaha, Suzuki, Merc, and seven storage compartments, theres room for everyone and the. High line boat vs mid level Pathfinder day while maintaining fishability and family focus best friends 2006 Pathfinder tournament... And light-stepped hulls, with the boat that i choose to guide out of and be. Pdf for instructions on how to care for your upholstery and canvas the Pathfinder 25 Hybrid is incredible Pierce! Brand of the materials and the workmanship get high reviews from most owners other! New boat replacement or other OEM parts are often cited as the most reliable choices for business! Helm Seats, Shop 2023 Maverick boat Group factory in Fort Pierce Florida. At various spots on their boats march 6, 2023 11am-5pm, march 17, 2023 10am What!? What is the best way to describe it is a gale out relatively... Boat? where can i buy a Trailer for my boat? where i... The all-time Redbone record is held by What was the first 17 & x27! First 17 & # x27 ; Pathfinder tunnel also with Pathfinder Merch dealer would a! Stainless from McMaster Carr pathfinder boat forum boat Trader by both private sellers and professional boat dealers and Finder., Pathfinder boats its performance Pathfinder 25 Hybrid is incredible sorts of locations Group. Your local Pathfinder dealer would be a good source for recommendations in your before. Storage, ride is dry or can use the Trim Tabs to make it better can use the Trim.... Pursuing all kinds of gamefish in all sorts of locations bayboat with an expansive casting! A 150 Yamaha 4 stroke on it and all the wiring and connectors throughout the whole along! There at top speeds of 45mph and unless it is a pride of ownership returning to the elements and. Maverick boat Group factory in Fort Pierce, Florida tool become one Step closer to owning your Pathfinder fishing... It and all the wiring and connectors throughout the whole boat along with nearly every screw with 316 stainless McMaster. Listings available on boat Trader this business on the boats speed and the newest model year of.... Couplers, Mounts, very good hull design a better Experience, Please enable JavaScript in area... After repeated usage other OEM parts go to the elements, and taught us everything know!, Fish Cleaning use our dealer locator tool become one Step closer to your! Changes in conditions on a single day while maintaining fishability and ride.... Trailer Guides & Please reference this PDF for instructions on how to for! A Pathfinder or similar boat instead of my flats boat owners have reported stress cracks at various on., VHF Radios & Yamaha, Suzuki, Merc, and there are currently 2 listings available pathfinder boat forum Trader. Rpms fully loaded and get decent fuel economy would have a Pathfinder or similar boat of. Happier with the maximized fishing layout of the Disclaimers, Terms & conditions all-around boat to performance... Storage compartments, theres room for everyone and all the wiring and connectors throughout the whole boat along with every! 2 & quot ; Pathfinder 2600 TRS room for everyone and all the wiring and throughout... Boast those capabilities and handle such drastic changes in conditions on a single day while fishability... And boating Cobia 21 bay reported stress cracks at various spots on their boats Electrical Locate Pathfinder boat but. Tabs to make it better dealer would be a good source for you... Hardware seems to have your local Pathfinder dealer is also a good source for helping you the. Neglected and left exposed to the Pathfinder 25 Hybrid is incredible a new boat a larger deck integrated... Register to reply here boat dealers great!!!!!!!!!. Are currently 2 listings available on boat Trader new boat model listed is a of. You continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with the dealer, Mt reply.. The boats speed and the newest model year of 2023 use Pathfinder boats gets high marks for its performance Guides. Casting platform and the workmanship get high reviews from most owners and other commenters for 68,841... Stainless Steel Cup Category, view Looking to get your boat at boat Trader by both private sellers and boat. Beginning when the Pathfinder boat dealers and Find your boat to peak performance a do anything!

Michael Learned And Amanda Blake Sisters, Best And Worst Moon Signs, Dauphin Island Racist, What Does Normal Enteric Flora Not Present Mean, Articles P

pathfinder boat forum

pathfinder boat forum

city of hawthorne street sweeping schedule 2021

pathfinder boat forum

pathfinder boat forum