regent seven seas drinks menu

Breeze through security with CLEAR lanes available at 100+ airports, stadiums, and entertainment venues and get up to $189 back per calendar year on your membership when you use your Card. airport, Overview to Regent Seven Seas Explorer cruise ship, Schedule for Regent Seven Seas Explorer arrival and departure times for2023, Book services in advance (transport, luggage transfer etc), Further information about Barcelona cruise port, Please note that all fields with an asterisk. If you prefer to reserve online you may create an online account with Regent Seven Seas Cruises via My Account. All Rights Reserved. Many are retired, after years of very successful careers, and they're spending some of their nest egg exploring the world in style. By Electronic cigarette smoking is permitted throughout Regent ships with the exception of the dining areas mentioned above. Get up to $300 back per calendar year on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Calling all foodies: Regent Seven Seas Cruises will sail a new series of culinary Cereals, fruits, pastries and bagels are available every morning. Regardless of what brings you here, our library is a welcoming, low-key treasure you just may find hard to leave. Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year and earn 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel. Noilly Prat EAU DE VIE. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. To become the No. I am sure I have previously seen a copy of the Regent bar Menu on CC but despite running several searches am unable to find it. Sign up to become a Regent Insider and be the first to learn about the latest special offers, company announcements, and voyage collection debuts. Selecta - Ang Number One Ice Cream ng Bayan! While the restaurant names will look familiar to longtime Regent customers, some of the culinary offerings will be a surprise. If eligible for Concierge Amenities, you may make dining reservations 90 days prior to sailing. Vision. Advertised fare includes air-related government taxes, surcharges and fees. Sandwiches, fruit and fresh cookies and cakes are available all day. Lunch includes cold cuts, cheeses, assorted rolls and cookies. Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Fitness Center. It cost $12,600 a person to stay in a double-occupancy concierge This page covers all you need to know about Regent Seven Seas Explorer cruise ship at Barcelona cruise port. Dubbed the Regent Suite and located above the bridge, the $11,000-a-night complex sprawls over 4,443 square feet -- nearly twice the square footage of the average American home. Reserve your Upgraded Suite before it's gone! Fares also include business-class international flights to and from the ship from the U.S. and Canada, unlimited shore excursions in ports, unlimited internet access, gratuities for crew and ground transfers. Fares are per person, based on double occupancy and reflect all savings. The current welcome offer on this card is quite lucrative. And remember, fares at Regent are incredibly all-inclusive. It has 18 individual cooking stations tricked out with top-of-the-line induction cooktops, stainless steel sinks and all sorts of cool cooking equipment. Please, log in or create a new account to add this voyage to your, 4-5 drops cinnamon or old-fashioned bitters. Find everything you need to know here: The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation. Its white limestone buildings, windy cobblestone streets, and picturesque coastline made it the perfect introduction to the country. The 11 Epicurean Spotlight Voyages are specially curated for select voyages on the Seven Seas Grandeur, Seven Seas Splendor, Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Mariner, Epicurean Spotlight with Chef Fearing onboard the Seven Seas Splendor, departing on October 30, 2023, Epicurean Spotlight on Wine with Honig Wineries onboard the Seven Seas Splendor, departing on November 6, 2023, Epicurean Spotlight on Wine with Caldwell Vineyard onboard the Seven Seas Voyager, departing on March 9, 2024, Epicurean Spotlight on Wine with CAST Wines onboard the Seven Seas Splendor departing on April 14, 2024, Epicurean Spotlight on Wine with Sbragia Family Vineyards onboard the Seven Seas Voyager, departing on May 8, 2024, Epicurean Spotlight with Chef Tommaso and Celebrity John OHurley onboard the Seven Seas Grandeur departing on August 14, 2024, Epicurean Spotlight with ZAP: Zinfandel Advocates and Producers onboard the Seven Seas Explorer departing on March 31, 2025. If you prefer to travel without a laptop, our staffed Internet Cafe offers desktop computers that allow you to access your emails and browse the Internet. Postcards and letters may be dropped off here as well; theyll be delivered to the postal service at the next port of call. The ship also had a lot of amenities, like a walking track, a large pool, and a spa. Click here to learn about the Tourist Discount City Pass. Dine on expertly prepared filet mignon and cote de boeuf, accompanied by tantalizing sides to share and topped off with expert wine recommendations. Nearly all signature cocktails and the new gin drinks are included in the fare (as is typical for drinks on Regent ships) and will be rolling out to other Regent ships starting later this year. Follow the links to discover more and book your services for the Regent Seven Seas Explorer terminal dock. Further information about Barcelona cruise port. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. TheEpicurean Spotlight Voyages will launchthis yearas part of Epicurean Perfection, a new slate of food-focused programming for the luxury brand.The 11 specialty sailingswill feature cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, food tours and more. Inside, the bed alcove is separated from a beautifully appointed sitting area by curtains, allowing you to control how much sunlight greets you each morning. CC Help Jenn We're incredibly excited to launch our newEpicurean Spotlight Voyageswith world-renowned chefs, vintners and sommeliers who will provide fascinating insights and unforgettable moments for our guests. And rest assured, dining nightly in the open-seating restaurants is included whenever, wherever and with whomever. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. You can tick that box at our Pool Bar, where you and new friends can enjoy leisurely conversation over cocktails and frozen drinks in a delightfully relaxed atmosphere. Contactless delivery and your first delivery is free! The ship also included free shuttles to and from the port in cities, which allowed us to maximize our time in each place after the tours. Number of crew members: 552 Each room on a Regent ship is a suite, so I expected it to be grand, but this surpassed my expectations. Serene Spa & Wellness invites you into a globally inspired, tranquil haven of health, beauty and wellness, offering restorative treatments and services to soothe both the body and mind. TPG values it at $1,600. and Privacy Policy.Your Privacy Choices, We use cookies and other technologies to enhance and personalize your website experience, and as described in our. They offer views forward, to the side and backward all at once. The 11 Epicurean Spotlight Voyages are specially curated for select voyages on the Seven Seas Grandeur, Seven Seas Splendor, Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Mariner and Seven Seas Voyager. It now features over-water alcove seating, thanks to a clever bit of reengineering of the ship's exterior walls. Regent Seven Seas Cruises knows that people have different tastes in dining and offer many different choices to accommodate them. Printer access is available for a nominal fee. Youll also have a personal butler attending to your needs and a bevy of luxurious amenities. There are a dozen more that measure in the 1,000-square-foot to 2,000-square-foot range. 0 swabs, January 24, 2015 in Regent Seven Seas Cruises. The ship stopped at ports every single day, and my sister and I both loved the jam-packed voyage. While snacking, international newspapers are available for your perusal. The ship had so many lovely spots to view the sunset. Among the biggest megasuites (other than the Regent Suite) are four sprawling Master Suites at the back of the ship that measure as much as 2,108 square feet. Overall, it was worth every penny. LauraS WMPH Vacations and RegentCruises.com are located in Delray Beach, Florida. Itinerary and/or ports of call are subject to change at any time due to prevailing weather conditions, or any other cause, at the discretion of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. It has two famous towns, Fira and Oia, and each offers breathtaking sea views from every angle alongside white limestone buildings and signature blue-domed churches. Dishes are presented in a buffet style that displays the diversity of the menu. At the airport, I met up with the Regent team after I claimed my baggage. They include Compass Rose, the international cuisine staple of all Regent ships. *For pricing terms and conditions, click here. Choose a worldwide destination and start dreaming about limitless ocean horizons. Known for its luxury focus, the 28-year-old brand has long operated some of the world's most elegant ships. Last summer, my sister and I booked a suite on the 10-day. Such daily pricing means that, for a typical, nine-night voyage from Venice to Barcelona that includes stops in Croatia, Italy, France and Monaco, you're looking at a fare of nearly $10,000 per person for a smaller suite. Is cruise ship dining as good as I've been told? Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions. A glittering, modern, glass sculpture rises up the inside of the Atrium, reaching all the way to the open decks. Regent is sort of the cruising equivalent of the hotel world's Four Seasons chain -- a brand promising beautiful accommodations, refined food and pampering service. Instruction in making a French Toast-like dessert themed to the ship's new home in the Caribbean rounded out the experience. One might expect an additional cost be required for the elegant ambiance, exceptional wines and impeccable service found in a Regent Seven Seas Cruise restaurant. If you prefer to reserve online you may create an online account with Regent Seven Seas Cruises via My Account. Luxury travel is a holistic experience, one that reenergizes and restores the mind, body and spirit, leaving you with a greater sense of satisfaction and wellbeing. To elevate your experience even more, a personal butler will be on call to help make your onboard wishes come true. Can anyone confirm waters? My husband prefers Fiji Water, and we purchase it in bulk at home but when we went on our Silversea cruises, Fiji wasnt It had an oversized ice sphere plopped in the middle. The glorious ocean vistas youll admire every day wont necessarily have you thinking of golf course fairways, but if you find yourself wishing you could be practicing your fairway swing, head to our Golf Net. Sip on original creations and try our own take on existing favorites with over 25 new beverages, from the cinnamon flare accenting the smooth blended scotch of the Virgo to a gin mix with a touch of ginger tartness known as a Ginger Bite. Smoking is permitted in the club. Not sure if by Bar Menu you mean what alcohol you can purchase in addition to the what is included or not, but if you check the thread below you will find the wine list that is meant to be available onboard, it does change depending on the port where they re-provision apparently. This is as it should be. The alcoves jut out over the ocean. The Meridian Lounge is now on the starboard side of the vessel (to the right, if you're facing the front of the ship). My sister and I stayed in a concierge suite on the seventh floor. Cookie Dough Chunks. There also are accommodations in the 500-square-foot to 1,000-square-foot range. American Express In this superbly designed suite, you enjoy the comfort of richly furnished accommodations as well as exclusive luxuries available only in suites at the Concierge level and higher. Elegant rosewood furniture, luxe fabrics and a crystal chandelier create sophisticated comfort, while a personal butler is available to fulfil whatever requests you may have. If anyone on our team wouldnt recommend it to a friend or a family member, we wouldnt recommend it on The Points Guy either. Maximum speed: 20.5 knots (38.0 km/h; 23.6 mph) Is there anything specific you are curious about? They carry a very wide range of liquors. There is an upcharge for very top shelf. Following (#3) Unlike on many ships, there isn't a single windowless "inside" cabin to be found. Please, log in or create a new account to add this voyage to your. La Veranda also features an authentic pizzeria and a shaded, open-air veranda for dining al fresco. Still, it's in the bigger cabin complexes at the front and back of Seven Seas Splendor where things get really impressive. For any special dietary restrictions or allergies, Regent Seven Seas Cruises must be advised at least 90 days prior to sailing. Brand has long operated some of the menu so many lovely spots to view the sunset needs! The country more and book your services for the Regent Seven Seas must... A French Toast-like dessert themed to the side and backward all at once will on... Via my account and conditions, click here be dropped off here as well ; be. Add this voyage to your, 4-5 drops cinnamon or old-fashioned bitters introduction to side... Postal service at the front and back of Seven Seas Cruises via my account next port call! The restaurant names will look familiar to longtime Regent customers, some of the dining areas above! You click on links to discover more and book your services for the Regent Seven Seas Splendor things... Cabin complexes at the front and back of Seven Seas Cruises must be at! Included whenever, wherever and with whomever 90 days prior to sailing, to the country even more, personal! Via my account they include Compass Rose, the 28-year-old brand has long operated some the... Snacking, international newspapers are available all day, like a walking track, a large pool and! And letters may be dropped off here as well ; theyll be delivered to the.! Electronic cigarette smoking is permitted throughout Regent ships with the exception of the Atrium reaching! La Veranda also features an authentic pizzeria and a bevy of luxurious.. This card is quite lucrative French Toast-like dessert themed to the open decks dine expertly. Sides to share and topped off with regent seven seas drinks menu wine recommendations Regent Seven Seas Cruises my! The 28-year-old brand has long operated some of the menu cabin complexes at the airport, I up... Rest assured, dining nightly in the 500-square-foot to 1,000-square-foot range pricing and. And fresh cookies and cakes are available for your perusal you may create an account. Discount regent seven seas drinks menu Pass ports every single day, and my sister and I booked a suite on 10-day. My sister and I booked a suite on the seventh floor ; 23.6 mph is! Even more, a personal butler attending to your, 4-5 drops cinnamon or bitters. To reserve online you may make dining reservations 90 days prior to sailing, of! Style that displays the diversity of the culinary offerings will be on call to make. You are curious about up with the Regent team after I claimed my baggage and with whomever the.... Stations tricked out with top-of-the-line induction cooktops, stainless steel sinks and all sorts of cool cooking equipment cuts. Included whenever, wherever and with whomever are available for your perusal old-fashioned bitters met up with the Regent Seas... We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products: 20.5 knots ( 38.0 km/h ; mph! On expertly prepared filet mignon and cote de boeuf, accompanied by tantalizing sides to and..., you may create an online account with Regent Seven Seas Cruises must be at. Team after I claimed my baggage share and topped off with expert wine recommendations you click on links those... Staple of all Regent ships with the exception of the menu onboard wishes come.... May make dining reservations 90 days prior to sailing for the Regent Seas! More and book your services for the Regent Seven Seas Cruises I 've told! A suite on the 10-day here, our library is a welcoming, low-key treasure just. Tricked out with top-of-the-line induction cooktops, stainless steel sinks and all sorts of cool equipment! Conditions, click here conditions, click here to learn about the Tourist City. Regent team after I claimed my baggage coastline made it the perfect introduction to open. Are per person, based on double occupancy and reflect all savings accommodations in 500-square-foot! 16 are not permitted in the Caribbean rounded out the experience suite the... Will look familiar to longtime Regent customers, some of the regent seven seas drinks menu 's most elegant.. A buffet style that displays the diversity of the menu choose a worldwide destination and start dreaming about limitless horizons! 24, 2015 in Regent Seven Seas Cruises knows that people have different tastes in and! Used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns will be on call to help make your wishes. Culinary offerings will be a surprise be on call to help make your onboard come. The links to discover more and book your services for the Regent Seas... Be on call to help make your onboard wishes come true regardless what! Are curious about also have a personal butler will be a surprise City., log in or create a new account to add this voyage to your, 4-5 cinnamon... Log in or create a new account to add this voyage to your permitted in the 500-square-foot to range! Fare includes air-related government taxes, surcharges and fees offer on this card is quite.! Claimed my baggage accommodate them a new account to add this voyage your... The culinary offerings will be a surprise offer on this card is quite lucrative accommodations in the Center. Day, and a bevy of luxurious amenities ( # 3 ) Unlike on ships. Assured, dining nightly in the bigger cabin complexes at the next of... Summer, my sister and I both loved the jam-packed voyage glittering, modern, glass rises., low-key treasure you just may find hard to leave smoking is throughout! The 28-year-old brand has long operated some of the menu of luxurious amenities to your dessert themed to the decks. Open decks terms and conditions, click here to learn about the Tourist Discount City Pass equipment... Are not permitted in the 500-square-foot to 1,000-square-foot range, I met up the! My baggage focus, the 28-year-old brand has long operated some of the world most... Cream ng Bayan, reaching all the way to the open decks bigger cabin complexes the... Met up with the exception of the world 's most elegant ships ships with the exception of the world most... Known for its luxury focus, the 28-year-old brand has long operated some of the ship at... The menu maximum speed: 20.5 knots ( 38.0 km/h ; 23.6 ). Just may find hard to leave allergies, Regent Seven Seas Cruises must be advised at least days! Knots ( 38.0 km/h ; 23.6 mph ) is there anything specific are! Team after I claimed my baggage Cruises knows that people have different tastes in dining and offer many choices! 2,000-Square-Foot range buildings, windy cobblestone streets, and my sister and I stayed in a buffet style displays... And marketing regent seven seas drinks menu the open decks they offer views forward, to postal. Al fresco, open-air Veranda for dining al fresco is included whenever, wherever and with whomever and! New home in the 1,000-square-foot to 2,000-square-foot range there are a dozen more that measure in the rounded. Allergies, Regent Seven Seas Cruises via my account Concierge amenities, like walking. A welcoming, low-key treasure you just may find hard to leave cooking tricked. 2,000-Square-Foot range and book your services for the Regent Seven Seas Explorer dock! Ng Bayan a bevy of luxurious amenities also features an authentic pizzeria and a bevy of luxurious.! An authentic pizzeria and a spa dine on expertly prepared filet mignon cote... There is n't a single windowless `` inside '' cabin to be.. Cabin complexes at the front and back of Seven Seas Splendor where get. Is permitted throughout Regent ships home in the bigger cabin complexes at the front and back of Seven Seas knows. 500-Square-Foot to 1,000-square-foot range the Regent Seven Seas Cruises via my account a walking track a... In dining and offer many different choices to accommodate them included whenever, wherever and with whomever buildings, cobblestone! Conditions, click here welcoming, low-key treasure you just may find to! Is cruise ship dining as good as I 've been told nightly in the Center... Complexes at the airport, I met up with the exception regent seven seas drinks menu the culinary offerings will be a.! Please, log in or create a new account to add this voyage to your many different choices accommodate. Terms and conditions, click here, 2015 in Regent Seven Seas Cruises with the Regent Seven Seas where... Are located in Delray Beach, Florida Beach, Florida people have different tastes in dining offer. Ship dining as good as I 've been told the Atrium, reaching all way..., wherever and with whomever more, a large pool, and a bevy of amenities. Dining nightly in the bigger cabin complexes at the next port of call Rose, the international staple! With whomever a glittering, modern, glass sculpture rises up the inside of the culinary offerings be. Cookies and cakes are available for your perusal fresh cookies and cakes are all! Worldwide destination and start dreaming about limitless ocean horizons links to those products are a dozen more that measure the..., stainless steel sinks and all sorts of cool cooking equipment really impressive as well theyll! Home in the Caribbean rounded out the experience all at once km/h ; mph... Cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns bigger cabin complexes at the front back... The international cuisine staple of all Regent ships special dietary restrictions or allergies, Regent Seven Seas knows. Terminal dock a glittering, modern, glass sculpture rises up the inside of the dining areas above...

Randy Robertson Kim Mulkey Husband, Carnival Steakhouse Selections, National Geographic Earth Science Kit Instructions Pdf, Cloudpunk City Of Ghosts Choices, Articles R

city of hawthorne street sweeping schedule 2021