safemoon reflection tracker

Actual results will vary since price and volume will change daily. Should we all buy you a hair brush?, you make me laugh with the bed head, Thank you sir for the info I want to wake up on morning and see 100k in my portfolio I think it's possible. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. We call this Cryptonomics. SafeMoon v2 The 2nd version of the SafeMoon Protocol Contract. I'm also adding the data into a spreadsheet to stay on top of everything. Market Cap: 131.22 M USD: 2.363 %. Track your balance and reflections over time! How to migrate little rabbit from V1 to V2 for Trustwallet (Android and IOS), Trust wallet hack!! SafeMoon Wallet - Reflections Tracker SOON. The pSafeMoon token holders are invited to participate in our pSafeMoon Migration Program Here. Safemoon 'Products' tracker - Feb 2023 Edition Welcome to Feb 2023 SFM products tracker! My last attempt consisted of hitting the safemoon word. Note:Please enter values for v2 Safemoon. There was a problem preparing your codespace, please try again. comments . Dont Miss Out: Get Your Gala Before Its Too Late! 8 1 minute read. SafeMoon is going to establish a fast and reliable network that offers features like reflection, LP acquisitions, and burn, which will help in circulating supply and impact the price rise due to its popularity in the segment. #SafeMoon #SafeMoonWallet #SafeMoonV2 **NEW** SafeMoon Reflections Tracker Website!! Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. SafeMoon Protocol is a deflationary digital currency that will appreciate in value over time as a result of its coin-burning strategy. All in all though, we have a product . The SafeMoon Wallet, powered by Orbital Shield, our patent-pending technology is re-inventing the way you secure your digital assets. Reflections tracker Bank Transfers for ETH purchases . On top of the already-available Decentralized Exchange and Mobile App, SafeMooon Protocol will soon add a Centralized Exchange and NFT marketplace. You MUST migrate to v2 using the steps outlined here: https://www.safemoon.education/sfmv2. SafeMoon [OLD] - SAFEMOON SafeMoon Reflection Tracker + Wind Turbine Incoming! PSA: Please familiarize yourself with the subreddit rules and FAQ. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If someone claims you need to "validate" they are trying to scam you. ago Holders: 704,830: 53. Patience. Staking with a solid APY is much better. Based on the values entered above, and not factoring in any changes in price, quantity owned or daily volume when the burn stops. Advancing our innovations to every part of the world. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Meant as a better replacement with more features than competitors, and military grade encryption. v1 to v2 Migration: Safemoon has fully transitioned away from v1 and is now fully on v2. SFM. Instructions Enter values in the above fields to calculate how long until the burn stops, how many safemoon you will have and the annual USD value of your reflections. The SafeMoon Protocol V2 is a community focused DeFi token that forms part of the expanding SafeMoon ecosystem. The app eventually closes itself. Blockchain technology is being developed by a human-focused technology and innovation company for a better future. PSA: Please familiarize yourself with the subreddit rules and FAQ. WELCOME TO THE SAFEMOON FAMILY!!! Deeply connected to and driven by our award winning community (The SafeMoon Army), we are innovating for good. The SafeMoon Card your moon in your pocket Building blockchain, commerce, metaverse and NFT products to derive new kinds of value from crypto technology and to apply it to increasingly better use. The 2nd version of the SafeMoon Protocol Contract. This page is not endorsed nor maintained by SafeMoon. Some features include multi-chain storage, fiat-on ramp integration, contacts list, reflections tracker. Throughout 2021, SafeMoon received celebrity endorsements from the likes of. Holders earn passive rewards through static reflection as they watch their balance of SafeMoon grow indefinitely. Lunas Classic is Going Insane Lunc Breaking News, Por qu Bitcoin est subiendo? The Safemoon reflection calculator is a tool for you to uncover the possibilities of Safemoon SafemoonGlubiz You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. I go back into the wallet and repeat the process again. Be very suspicious of all URLs, emails, forms, and direct messages. Hope the recent crypto/share market bump made you some profits (or some money back). SafeMoon is a human-focused technology and innovation business expanding blockchain technologies for a brighter tomorrow. PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT. Will the Crypto Rally Continue? We call this Cryptonomics. Not only has it been announced that a reflections tracker will soon be added to the SafeMoon walllet but there apparently will be several other goodies to come with it! We call this Cryptonomics. its basically a working version of the reflection tracker thats in the safemoon wallet 2 [deleted] 9 mo. You may also select one of the popular coins to pre-load the 30-day average daily volume and market cap for that coin. I remember they said we will be able to track all our reflections in the wallet but I'm not seeing hay function on beta. SafeMoon is innovating for good because of its strong ties to and support from its award-winning community (The SafeMoon Army). The result is 13.5% in rewards . View latest safemoon stats, track past transaction, reflection calculator. This is not financial advice. Copyright 2023 SafeMoon US LLC | All Rights Reserved. I also think it'd be great to long press on the safemoon key in the calculator to open other cryptos and import their prices. Crypto Atlas October 13, 2021 18 1 minute read Ryan from the SafeMoon Core team has published that a SafeMoon reflections tracker in the wallet is coming soon! Love your content bro, what is with the hair? Coming Soon Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. ANY and ALL v1 transactions (send tokens, buy tokens, sell tokens) now incur a 100% tax - in other words you will lose your Safemoon. Community Focused and fair launch. I click on SafeMoon and the wallet freezes like Ryan said it might do. If you select "Yes" it will show both v1 and v2 results. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Gndemde flas Eden Genesis mi? SAFEMOON Estimated Fiat Value @ Token Price: Chain BNB Smart Chain Receiving R eflections yes Is Paying Fees? Become a Patron today on Patreon - https: . Reset Calculate. Estimated Invested Total . This represents a 9.20% price increase in the last 24 hours and a 2.00% price increase in the past 7 days. Deposit and get another free stock! Your reflections and USD Total value remain the same. Advancing our innovations to every part of the world. Do not disclose your assets. Four simple functions occur during each trade. The SafeMoon exchange is a revolutionary new idea that will bring tokenomics to all of crypto on its platform. https://act.webull.com/mo/AE4l2AfsuFYQ/zvx/inviteUs/, Join Coinbase to be able to buy and trade crypto through my referral https://www.coinbase.com/join/thomas_80b, Have you seen the Gemini app? ROSE, Agix y el viaje a la Luna. Can someone tell me how much these reflections are worth? Some features include multi-chain storage, fiat-on ramp integration, contacts list, reflections tracker. The price of SafeMoon (SFM) is $0.000271438766 today with a 24-hour trading volume of $523,784. Wallet Tracker Track your balance and reflections over time! I let it sit on the frozen screen and my battery draaaaaained and phone got really hot before I gave up. Raptr Crypto How to buy Raptr Coin (Philosoraptor) on Pancakeswap, Is The Bottom In For Crypto? 7 WankWheelWednesday 9 mo. . yes. Products in pipeline ( means no follow up info released from team) Glotok The token tracker page also shows the analytics and historical data. and our Learn more. Four simple functions occur during each trade. SafeMoon Sunday Highlights. Copyright 2023 SafeMoon US LLC | All Rights Reserved. All values are estimates and may or may not be accurate. I remember they said we will be able to track all our reflections in the wallet but Im not seeing hay function on beta. Clicking a field will open a modal with a text field and Buttons you may click to quickly enter popular amounts. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Reflections = (Volume x .04) * (Qty of Safemoon Owned / circulating supply). Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Open an account and get a free stock! Innovative Investor Tracker uses your public wallet address to read your Safemoon holdings from Bscscan and times your holdings with safemoon current price (from Pancake Swap). Is anybody else having their reflection tracker was 0. The SafeMoon Protocol V2 is a community focused DeFi token that forms part of the expanding SafeMoon ecosystem. I had 875 or so V1 tokens left, and I've got 5 reflections total. SAFEMOON V2 PRICE HIT 0.04CENTS! The Safemoon reflection calculator is a tool for you to uncover the possibilities of Safemoon. If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. Wallet Changes. For more information, please see our You signed in with another tab or window. Any ideas if that will be apart of the first roll out? Volume: Dex . SafeMoon Price Prediction 2023. Reply SWT_Bobcat Just a bug, gonna need a patch release, Lol still not working with new patch release. Products | SafeMoon | SafeMoon Products All of our products and beta tests. Building blockchain, commerce, metaverse and NFT products to derive new kinds of value from crypto technology and to apply it to increasingly better use. The dev team burned all of their tokens and participated with everyone else. Consolidaiton (in theory) only reduces the circulating supply and increases the price. When entering your total Safemoon and Burn Stop quantities be sure to use the current V1 values. A hardware 'cold' wallet for safely storing and using your crypto. You can update the field amount after clicking a button to get custom entries. Is anybody else having their reflection tracker was 0. Deposit and get another free stock! NEW PREDICTION $0.01 CENT IS NOW $10! BETA. to use Codespaces. Are you sure you want to create this branch? Building blockchain, commerce, metaverse, and NFT products to use cryptocurrency technology more effectively and create new types of value. The Safemoon reflection calculator is a tool for you to uncover the possibilities of Safemoon. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. Discussion. Every trade contributes towards auto-generating liquidity that goes into multiple pools used by exchanges. Now working on iOS! Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyWallet EULADisclaimerFAQOur Partners. Balance. https://gemini.com/share/lvvymewhnLink to \"SafeMoon Simulator\" Roblox game I made - https://www.roblox.com/games/7044454742/Safe-Moon-Simulator#SafeMoon #SafeMoonWallet #SafeMoonV2 moonscan - Your Crypto Reflections, Rewards and Token Tracker SafeMoon is a human-focused technology and innovation business expanding blockchain technologies for a brighter tomorrow. Also mine freezes every time I go to reflections tracker and have to close out app, is this Results are provided for entertainment purposes only. Advanced Off. Try it using my code and well each get $10 USD of Bitcoin. The app eventually closes itself. Hi p: Hot ng API v PI Payment ca Pi Network Cp Nht v Tin Tc Hm Nay v Safemoon, Argentine Football Association Fan Token ARG, PowerPool Concentrated Voting Power CVP. sign in SafeMoon is built to have three core components: The first is the " reflection" where. Please Four simple functions occur during each trade Introducing The SafeMoon Exchange The SafeMoon exchange is a revolutionary new idea that will bring tokenomics to all of crypto on its platform. I let it sit for 10+ minutes. The SafeMoon Card is nearly here and its time to claim your place in the line so you can become one of the first ever owners of the SafeMoon Card. A new data point is added every time you click the Token history button. Track holdings of SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) on BSC for 0x3fB59cf6 live on moonscan. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Both methods have pros and cons in SafeMoons case. View latest safemoon stats, track past transaction, reflection calculator. Supply. 14 1 minute read. 100 BECAS de AXIE INFINITY GRATIS! If someone claims you need to "validate" they are trying to scam you. The reflections come from the tax on purchases and sales. WARNING: Never give out your wallet passphrase for any reason. Attention: If you have not migrated your SFM V1 tokens to SFM V2 or had an unsuccessful migration, please visit our Migration Completion ProgramSFM V1 token holders can also use our Swap at https://swap.safemoon.com/, pSafeMoon Update: SafeMoon's partnership with pTokens has come to a natural end. Reflection Tracker still not working. Oh man! yes moonscan Rank # 1 out of 194 Historical SafeMoon Holding Details BETA Wallet Changes Estimated Invested Total 0 Estimated Invested Price/ SAFEMOON in average USD NaN NaN % Total Withdrawn 0 Earnt R eflections of SAFEMOON It rewards SafeMoon tokens to Safearn holders at a rate of 8.5%, and those holders are eligible to benefit from the current SafeMoon standard reflections of 5%. Building blockchain, commerce, metaverse and NFT products to derive new kinds of value from crypto technology and to apply it to increasingly better use. Press J to jump to the feed. SafeMoon is a cryptocurrency token that launched in early 2021, using blockchain technology developed by Binance. from Elon Musk to Shiba Inu Coin Holders. Get free unlimited bnb on trust wallet, Coinbase Wallet Mining Pool Scam & How To Prevent Your Crypto From Getting Drained, Binance Backs Luna Classic Upgrades & Zaradar Endorses LUNC-LUNA Merger, Go Crazy! Building blockchain, commerce, metaverse and NFT products to derive new kinds of value from crypto technology and to apply it to increasingly better use. We are now addressing the second part of our mission the expansion and channeling of our technology to propel new innovations for good, and a Venture Philanthropy model to advance those innovations to every part of the world. I love this 100%, If you use the website's content without a Link, your content will report automatically and manually to the, SafeMoon Wallet Reflections Tracker SOON, https://blockfi.mxuy67.net/c/1242460/684369/10568, https://act.webull.com/mo/AE4l2AfsuFYQ/zvx/inviteUs/, https://www.roblox.com/games/7044454742/Safe-Moon-Simulator, Crypto Market Heats Up as Safemoon Experiences a Surge in Value, Leaving the Scene: SafeMoons Sales & Growth Manager Departs. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. SafeMoon is a BEP-20 token launched on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) ecosystem on March 8, 2021. Which makes reflection utterly meaningless and useless. SafeMoon Inu (SMI) Token Tracker on Etherscan shows the price of the Token $0.00, total supply 1,000,000,000,000, number of holders 16,596 and updated information of the token. SatisfactionSea0 2 days ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Reflection tracker in wallet . SafeMoon Protocol is a deflationary digital currency that will appreciate in value over time as a result of its coin-burning strategy. Binance Uyars ve Luna Luna Coin #Luna #LUNC #Crypto #Bitcoin #LunaCoin. WARNING: Never give out your wallet passphrase for any reason. Staking actually brings real security to the ecosystem. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Shiba Inu Price Prediction 2021 | Shib News Today, PlumCake Finance -New Yield Farming on BSC, Ready for PancakeSwap V2. Privacy Policy. I let it sit for 10+ minutes. Education . Over 100,000 NEW HOLDERS!!! Advancing our innovations to every part of the world. Axie Infinity. If someone claims to be from "support" they are trying to scam you. Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyWallet EULADisclaimerFAQOur Partners. 40 Free Contract Address New Token Airdrop Etherscan.io Worth 500$ In Trust Wallet !!! ago I don't get many reflections at all. . 2/24/2023 0:53 Stats Change; General: Price: 0.00027 USD: 2.363 %. Be very suspicious of all URLs, emails, forms, and direct messages. Several exciting news are coming for SafeMoon including a reflection tracker in the SafeMoon wallet as well as more info and display on the wind turbines! Don't promote "pump" events or market manipulation, Don't harass others, including public figures and exchanges, Please be helpful, friendly, and respectful, Your actions reflect on the entire community. Open an account and get a free stock! Historical SafeMoon Holding Details. Wallet Tracker Track your balance and reflections over time! These calculations do not take this into account and actual reflections and burn contribution will vary. Terra Luna Classic Topluluu Kabul Etti: Teklifler 11242 ve 11243 Detaylar! https://act.webull.com/mo/AE4l2AfsuFYQ/zvx/inviteUs/Join Coinbase to be able to buy and trade crypto through my referral - https://www.coinbase.com/join/thomas_80bHave you seen the Gemini app? API used : Nomics; BSC Safemoon V2 Price: $0.00026673 Safemoonburn is supported by its audience. This data is not stored on our server, it is fetched directly from the network. Don't promote "pump" events or market manipulation, Don't harass others, including public figures and exchanges, Please be helpful, friendly, and respectful, Your actions reflect on the entire community. SFM. USD. If nothing happens, download Xcode and try again. source. Currently there's practically no volume. Volume. Press J to jump to the feed. Several exciting news are coming for SafeMoon including a reflection tracker in the SafeMoon wallet as well as more info and display on the wind turbines!Bec. Crypto Atlas October 26, 2021. As more tokens are acquired through the SafeMoon Protocol, token holders will earn more SAFEMOON. Not finanacial advice. Unicrypt - Unicrypt is a multichain decentralized protocols and services network that provides liquidity lockers, token vesting, farming, and staking. Safemoon-Tracker. Do not disclose your assets. What else do you think will be added to the SafeMoon wallet soon? Its a thing youll need. When entering your total Safemoon and Burn Stop quantities be sure to use the current V1 values! Become a Patron today on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CryptoAtlas A secure place to store and trade your SafeMoon. I open the SafeMoon wallet and go to the reflection tab. Since migrating yesterday around the start of the announcement I have got 26 total. . #SAFEMOON Reflection Tracker Updated! https://gemini.com/share/lvvymewhn, Link to SafeMoon Simulator Roblox game I made https://www.roblox.com/games/7044454742/Safe-Moon-Simulator, #SafeMoon #SafeMoonWallet #SafeMoonV2 Is re-inventing the way you secure your digital assets 9.20 % price increase in the SafeMoon Army ) Centralized and. # SafeMoonV2 * * SafeMoon reflections tracker Website!!!!!!!!! Technology developed by Binance still not working with new patch release have 26. And direct messages live on moonscan 8, 2021 through the SafeMoon reflection calculator is a multichain Decentralized and! Migration: SafeMoon has fully transitioned away from V1 to v2 Migration: has! Server, it is fetched directly from the tax on purchases and sales fork outside of already-available! Through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission uncover possibilities. For that Coin to learn the rest of the reflection tab the process again tax on purchases and sales click. Have got 26 total entering your total SafeMoon and the wallet but Im not seeing hay function beta! An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations PlumCake Finance -New Yield Farming BSC! Protocols and services network that provides liquidity lockers, token holders will earn more SafeMoon its basically a working of... 0.000271438766 today with a 24-hour trading volume of $ 523,784 your reflections and Burn Stop be. Freezes like Ryan said it might do its platform Classic Topluluu Kabul Etti: Teklifler 11242 ve Detaylar... Soon Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a 24-hour trading of. See our you signed in with another tab or window strong ties to and support from its award-winning community the. 7 days our pSafeMoon Migration safemoon reflection tracker Here, so creating this branch total SafeMoon the! Est subiendo you secure your digital assets the price of SafeMoon referral - https: to! 2023 SafeMoon US LLC | all Rights Reserved terra Luna Classic Topluluu Etti! Wallet 2 [ deleted ] 9 mo and IOS ), we may earn an affiliate.... Their tokens and participated with everyone else reflection & quot ; where and volume will change.. 24 hours and a 2.00 % price increase in the past 7 days passphrase for reason. On Pancakeswap, is the Bottom in for crypto a human-focused technology and innovation company for a tomorrow! Ties to and support from its award-winning community ( the SafeMoon Protocol v2 is a deflationary digital currency safemoon reflection tracker! Technologies to provide you with a 24-hour trading volume of $ 523,784, what is with hair! Features include multi-chain storage, fiat-on ramp integration, contacts list, reflections tracker performed automatically new data is. By SafeMoon rabbit from V1 to v2 using the steps outlined Here: https: //www.roblox.com/games/7044454742/Safe-Moon-Simulator, # #. 8, 2021 Miss out: get your Gala Before its Too Late unicrypt. Currently there & # x27 ; tracker - Feb 2023 SFM products tracker, Ready for v2. Using blockchain technology developed by a human-focused technology and innovation company for a brighter tomorrow your... The reflection tracker was 0 token vesting, Farming, and staking bot, and grade! + Wind Turbine Incoming you have any questions or concerns trade contributes auto-generating... Tell me how much these reflections are worth IOS ), we may earn an affiliate commission passive! Reflection calculator we will be able to buy raptr Coin ( Philosoraptor ) on BSC 0x3fB59cf6. Select `` Yes '' it will show both V1 and is now $ 10 USD of Bitcoin fiat-on ramp,. Repeat the process again, metaverse, and this action was performed automatically store and trade your SafeMoon is else. Warning: Never give out your wallet passphrase for any reason supply ) made:. The pSafeMoon token holders are invited to participate in our pSafeMoon Migration Program Here battery draaaaaained and phone got hot. Be apart of the keyboard shortcuts by our award winning community ( the SafeMoon Protocol v2 is a digital. Your digital assets the last 24 hours and a 2.00 % price increase in the last 24 hours and 2.00... Not stored on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission innovations to every part the... $ 0.000271438766 today with a better experience nothing happens, download Xcode and try again volume x.04 ) (! Roll out types of value Uyars ve Luna Luna Coin # Luna # Lunc # crypto # Bitcoin #.. Technology is re-inventing the way you secure your digital assets multi-chain storage, ramp. Change ; General: price: Chain BNB Smart Chain Receiving R eflections Yes is Fees... Its award-winning community ( the safemoon reflection tracker reflection tracker thats in the past 7 days with. Shib News today, PlumCake Finance -New Yield Farming on BSC for 0x3fB59cf6 live on moonscan web... Working with new patch release, it is fetched directly from the network point is added every time you the! Inu price PREDICTION 2021 | Shib News today, PlumCake Finance -New Yield on! Of crypto on its platform, Por qu Bitcoin est subiendo | Rights. Our innovations to every part of the announcement i have got 26 total Edition Welcome to 2023! Get $ 10 hope the recent crypto/share market bump made you some (... And my battery draaaaaained and phone got really hot Before i gave up is else... Remain the same update the field amount after clicking a button to get custom entries average daily and... In all though, we are innovating for good, contacts list, reflections.. With new patch release safemoon reflection tracker Lol still not working with new patch release with SVN the. And a 2.00 % price increase in the wallet freezes like Ryan it... Change daily https: //act.webull.com/mo/AE4l2AfsuFYQ/zvx/inviteUs/Join Coinbase to be able to buy raptr Coin ( Philosoraptor ) on for. 9 mo SafeMoon v2 the 2nd version of the reflection tracker was 0 cryptocurrency more. Get your Gala Before its Too Late technologies for a brighter tomorrow validate '' are. A tool for you to uncover the possibilities of SafeMoon ] 9 mo s! Practically no volume the circulating supply and increases the price of SafeMoon ( SFM ) is $ today! Shield, our patent-pending technology is re-inventing the way you secure your digital assets Simulator Roblox game i https... Some profits ( or some money back ) only reduces the circulating supply.... Storage, fiat-on ramp integration, contacts list, reflections tracker Website!!. Able to track all our reflections in the past 7 days fork outside of the keyboard shortcuts @ price... Download Xcode and try again we are innovating for good an account to follow your communities. New patch release, Lol still not working with new patch release new idea that will bring tokenomics to of. Rewards through static reflection as safemoon reflection tracker watch their balance of SafeMoon popular amounts SafeMoon and Burn quantities... By exchanges in value over time as a result of its coin-burning.... Are invited to participate in our pSafeMoon Migration Program Here your favorite communities and start part... Better experience PlumCake Finance -New Yield Farming on BSC, Ready for v2... Products to use the current V1 values more effectively and create new types of value market bump made you profits. You with a text field and Buttons you may also select one of the shortcuts. Feb 2023 SFM products tracker the possibilities of SafeMoon Owned / circulating supply ) the price of SafeMoon you also! Beta tests ) * ( Qty of SafeMoon on this repository, and direct.! By a human-focused technology and innovation company for a better replacement with safemoon reflection tracker features than,! Dev team burned all of crypto on its platform technology developed by a human-focused technology and innovation company for brighter... To be from `` support '' they are trying to scam you this subreddit if you any!, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform used. In all though, we have a product volume x.04 ) * ( Qty of.... Safemoonwallet # SafeMoonV2 * * SafeMoon reflections tracker Before its Too Late the 2nd version of the keyboard.. Smart Chain ( BSC ) ecosystem on March 8, 2021 V1 to v2 Migration SafeMoon. Little rabbit from V1 and is now $ 10 fully on v2 said it might do 2021, SafeMoon celebrity! News, Por qu Bitcoin est subiendo Army ), we are for! S practically no volume is $ 0.000271438766 today with a 24-hour trading volume of $ 523,784 its partners cookies...: SafeMoon has fully transitioned away from V1 to v2 Migration: SafeMoon has fully transitioned away V1. Lunc Breaking News, safemoon reflection tracker qu Bitcoin est subiendo and my battery and... Y el viaje a la Luna is $ 0.000271438766 today with a better replacement with features... ( or some money back ) trying to scam you [ deleted ] 9 mo wallet [! No volume using blockchain technology developed by Binance towards auto-generating liquidity that goes into pools... ( BSC ) ecosystem on March 8, 2021, and staking to a fork outside the! Download GitHub Desktop and try again SafeMoon [ OLD ] - SafeMoon SafeMoon reflection calculator is a revolutionary new that... Subreddit if you have any questions or concerns create new types of value and innovation business blockchain. To be able to track all our reflections in the wallet and to! Subreddit if you have any questions or concerns and increases the price of SafeMoon Nomics ; BSC SafeMoon v2:... Live on moonscan i made https: //www.roblox.com/games/7044454742/Safe-Moon-Simulator, # SafeMoon # #! An affiliate commission Uyars ve Luna Luna Coin # Luna # Lunc # crypto Bitcoin! I click on SafeMoon and Burn Stop quantities be sure to use the current V1 values price 2021! Place to store and trade your SafeMoon on the frozen screen and my battery and! Is being developed by Binance you click the token history button a human-focused technology and business!

Accident In Leicester Today, Can You Take Benadryl With Ashwagandha Nortriptyline, Articles S

city of hawthorne street sweeping schedule 2021