social breaching experiment ideas

Consider an idea from the list above or turn some of your own questions about the human mind and behavior into an experiment. exceeding the acceptable time limit on eye contact is super fun. Join a group. Title : a list of quirky ideas for social norm breaching experiments File Type : JPG/JPEG, Image Details How one would (rather should) behave in a given situation is predefined and based on a lot of assumptions. OMG, I think I found that some years ago! In one of my sociology classes, sociological theory, we talk a lot about deviant behaviors and social norms in our society. Breaching experiments are most commonly associated with ethnomethodology, and in particular the work of Harold Garfinkel. Source: i.pinimg.com Source: i.ytimg.com Hand out paper flowers in public places. When the participants were later asked to evaluate the experiment, the participants who were paid only $1 rated the tedious task as more fun and enjoyable than the participants who were paid $20 to lie. Shopping Out of a Stranger's Cart 2. Breaching Social Norms Experiment and Analysis. (Part 1), Online Dating: Icebreaker Questions That Get The Answers. This will breach the social convention of asking a question as a form of acknowledgement and not as a sincere query. A breaching experiment goes outside our ideas of social norms specifically to see how people will react to the violation of the arbitrary rules of a given situation. PLoS One. Unfair, isnt it! Social psychology is a rich and varied field that offers fascinating insights into how people behave in groups and how behavior is influenced by social pressures. 1357 Words. In another study, the experimenters asked students on campus to walk around carrying a large advertisement that read "Eat at Joe's.". We hope you enjoy this website. The final group was not asked about the speed of the crashed cars. File Type : JPG/JPEG, Image Details Pictures of Money , APA Psych Net Report. An average person tends to exaggerate her own flaws, while strangers see the appearance as a whole, focusing on positive features.What has stayed with me are the emotional reactions the women had when they viewed the composite sketches hung side by side. it help me a lot for now. Carlsberg Social Experiment. Title : breaking a social norm essay essay on soccer essay on soccer atsl ip Retrieved February 13, 2023, from https://writingbros.com . Let's keep in touch and we'll send more your way. If you need to design or conduct a psychology experiment, there are plenty of great ideas (both old and new) for you to explore. Or have you ever gotten the wrong first impression of someone based on how they looked? 2023 Dotdash Media, Inc. All rights reserved. He advocated this technique of de-familiarizing everyday life by challenging some unstated assumption as a way to discover the existence of hidden norms. And while some customers enjoyed older hit songs, most people enjoyed a combination of classical music with a dash of rock. Dimension : 1022 x 1022 (He looked peeved. I believe that this would be similar to the Oversharer experiment but instead of being on a one-to-one person platform, the reach would extend to all our "friends.". document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Our site includes quite a bit of content, so if you're having an issue finding what you're looking for, go on ahead and use that search feature there! Give people a round of applause for damn near anything. When the action is troublesome, it makes it visible that practices leading to social stability are so much ingrained into our minds. The researchers then asked the students to estimate how many other people would agree to wear the advertisement. Read our, Adriana Varela Photography / Moment / Getty Images, The Diffusion of Responsibility Concept in Psychology, Robert Mizono / Photolibrary / Getty Images, How Psychology Explains the Bystander Effect, What the Bobo Doll Experiment Reveals About Kids and Aggression, Delayed Gratification and Impulse Control, The 9 Major Research Areas in Social Psychology, Daily Tips for a Healthy Mind to Your Inbox, Superordinate goals in the reduction of intergroup conflict, Social Stairs: Taking the Piano Staircase towards long-term behavioral change, Cognitive and attentional mechanisms in delay of gratification, Predicting adolescent cognitive and self-regulatory competencies from preschool delay of gratification: Identifying diagnostic conditions, Group inhibition of bystander intervention in emergencies, A constant error in psychological ratings. When the participants were alone, about three-quarters of the participants left the room calmly to report the smoke to the researchers. While this is interesting, I am rather sure this effect unfortunately wanes with regular pedestrians. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Do you mean all old movies, or some of them, or just the ones you have seen?S: Whats the matter with you? File Type : JPG/JPEG, Image Details It is assumed that the way people handle these breaches reveals much about how they handle their everyday lives. Idea: In this social experiment by the Danish brewery Carlsberg, the subjects, unsuspecting couples out to watch a movie, walk into a crowded cinema. If actual speed was the main factor in estimate, it could be assumed that participants would have lower estimates for lower speed collisions. Pop Culture. Here are some examples of interpersonal conversations, mentioned in ethnomethodology literature as case studies of experimentation given by Garfinkel. This study inspired an intriguing experiment, conducted by Leon Festinger and James Merrill Carlsmith. The experiment was a great example of people responding slower (or not at all) to emergency situations in the presence of passive others. Suddenly, the room began to fill with smoke. Dimension : 1200 x 800 The researchers asked the participants to perform a series of dull tasks (such as turning pegs in a pegboard for an hour). When you turn right 90 degrees, turn left 270 degrees instead. Benderly, BL. Dimension : 1010 x 1142 What do you do? Source: avneetdhami.files.wordpress.com Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Embrace yourself, and even more importantly, be kind to yourself. A constant error in psychological ratings. I was just trying to be polite! To a casual question like whats up?, you can say the sky. Get the latest inspiring stories via our awesome iOS app! What's left to determine is to what extent. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Idea: In this social experiment by the Danish brewery Carlsberg, the subjects, unsuspecting couples out to watch a movie, walk into a crowded cinema. A flat tire is a flat tire. Kendra Cherry, MS, is an author and educational consultant focused on helping students learn about psychology. My comrades took different positions in order to observe the reaction. Dimension : 1280 x 720 Title : a list of quirky ideas for social norm breaching experiments Dimension : 1200 x 800 File Type : JPG/JPEG Posts related to 10 Trendy Breaking A Social Norm Ideas (Be very sure about who you want to experiment with this though!). File Type : JPG/JPEG, Image Details Some tests that college students were asked to take, involved behaving like a stranger or renter in ones home. What do you do now?Results: When alone, 75% of people reported the smoke almost immediately. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Emily is a board-certified science editor who has worked with top digital publishing brands like Voices for Biodiversity, Study.com, GoodTherapy, Vox, and Verywell. Right next to the stairs was an escalator, so people were able to choose between taking the stairs or taking the escalator. For example, thinking someone is attractive can create a halo effect that leads people also to believe that a person is kind, smart, and funny. The opposite effect is also true. Instead pick a different body part to stare at. I rather like that idea. Yet most people scurried on their way without stopping to listen to the music. If they asked me why I did it, I simply Social Norm Breaching Experiment can be difficult to go against a social norm. My health, my finance, my school work, my peace of mind, my S: (Red in the face and suddenly out of control.) You can change your preferences. It's good that the Prison experiment is not here because it was rigged. Violating this norm creates awkwardness for other people and also goes against the regulation of behavior for rules in our society. Losing All Hope Was Freedom (or LAHWF) is a project (with an associated YouTube channel) devoted to breaching experiments ("an experiment that seeks to examine people's reactions to violations of commonly accepted social rules or norm"). And what does this prove? These cookies do not store any personal information. Garfinkel got his students to upset applecarts, to disrupt the normal social order, in order to better understand which rules comprised the social order, and why. It worked for me during this class, Soc 001. 6789 Quail Hill Pkwy, Suite 211 Irvine CA 92603. Adding an element of fun can inspire people to change their behavior and choose the healthier alternative. When the action is troublesome, it makes it visible that practices leading to social stability are so much ingrained into our minds. This is what we ended up doing: I was the one preforming the experiment. Verywell Mind uses only high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. These show a lot of interesting observations about human nature. They were then paid either $1 or $20 to tell a participant waiting in the lobby that the tasks were really interesting.Result: Almost all of the participants agreed to walk into the waiting room and persuade the next participant that the boring experiment would be fun. The taken-for-granted routine is that once you have placed an item in your cart, it belongs to you. I remember being in shock about how good the drawings were, unfortunately, mine was destroyed. Extract of sample "Breaching Experiment". Walking on the wrong side of road. The practice involves going to a place and doing something that clashes with programmed . Getinspired! Your task will be to 1) go out into the campus or broader community and engage in some form of norm violation activity 2) talk to an record the responses of those . Posted on July 27, 2012 by Steve Portigal. We all entered a grocery store, it belonged to one of the biggest chains. The exercise served as a great example of why people shouldn't always judge a book by its cover. In the fields of sociology and social psychology, a breaching experiment is an experiment that seeks to examine people's reactions to violations of commonly accepted social rules or norms. 1958;63(4):349-356. doi:10.1086/222258, Peeters M, Megens C, van den Hoven E, Hummels C, Brombacher A. However when two actors were present, who were working with the experimenters and told to act as if nothing was wrong, only 10% of the subjects left the room or reported the smoke. 1) Conduct one of the experiments listed below Note: You can explain it was a class assignment only when the experiment is over. Idea: The Fun Theory campaign from Volkswagen aimed at getting people to change their behavior and do the right thing.Part of the campaign was the speed camera lottery, which meant that when a car passed a specific crossing, the speed camera would take a picture of it and measure its speed. The average time to report was 2 minutes of first noticing the smoke. They were asked to do three things: Antenna , Stanford University Report, Another instance of how assumptions affect opinions. Breaching Experiment is procedures in which people break the norms and laws of society. File Type : JPG/JPEG, Image Details This indication supports false memory as an existing phenomenon. Forming from social norm is gender norm, ideas about how women and men should be. Each participant was given two portraits of themselves that turned out to be radically different.Result: The portraits based on the strangers descriptions were clearly more beautiful, happier, and more accurate. I went to the register with six cans of coke. However, just like a forest fire, this opened up the space for new drawings and creations. S: How are you?E: How am I in regard to what? Clearly, a breaching experiment is like asking for trouble. The results from these cases proved that the experimenters could successfully break the norms. Experiment Ideas. Anyway, feeling like people were looking at me for no good reason, a thought popped into my head: it would be fun to say "Got a problem, boss?" S: Hi, Ray. Hence, an experiment was conducted to study what happens when someone tries to breach a social . Social psychology is a rich and varied field that offers fascinating insights into how people behave in groups and how behavior is influenced by social pressures. Finding the absolute most fascinating opinions in the internet? Another is shopping from others' carts in a grocery store. Required fields are marked *. Interesting results, scary if used with ill intentions. In an experiment described in a paper published in 1920, psychologist Edward Thorndike asked commanding officers in the military to give ratings of various characteristics of their subordinates. The writer that I picked followed directions well. Now, start to move away, very slowly, so that people feel that you are holding something very precious. Title : breaking a social norm essay essay thesis what is thesis in an essay During the late 1970s, researcher Lee Ross and his colleagues performed some eye-opening experiments. In one experiment, the researchers had participants choose a way to respond to an imagined conflict and then estimate how many people would also select the same resolution. Supermarket employees removed all the foreign-made products from the shelves and left only those that were made within the country. Social Media Norm Breaching Experiments . Just hypothetically thinking about stuff won't cut it. She has a dynamic set of experiences from advertising, academia, and journalism. It's like being a performing street mime, but you're the origami person. The results revealed that 66% more people took the stairs instead of the escalator.. Source: media.buzzle.com a Google search may give you some good info and ideas). It was possible because of the fact that, any given conversation (or communication) takes place smoothly, assuming the background knowledge, which helps two people make sense of what the other means. In the informal experiment, not all of the couples ended up taking a seat, but those who eventually did were rewarded with cheers from the crowd and a round of free Carlsberg beers. Breaching experiments are important because even if you don't realize it, following the rules that have been set around us and acting like everyone else shows that. Three days earlier, Bell had played to a full house at Bostons Symphony Hall, where seats went for over $100. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. And 30 People Deliver Sincere Answers, 50 Frightening Pics That Make Us Want To Stay As Far Away From The Ocean As Possible (New Pics), "An Entitled Mother Insists That I 'Share' My Nintendo Switch With Her Child On My Flight", 30 Of The Most Spine-Chilling Things Kids Have Ever Said, As Shared In This Viral Twitter Thread, 50 Times Signs Were So Funny, People Had To Share Them On This Facebook Page, "Can't Approve Overtime? Of course I didn't do it, but it's an idea for a breaching experiment. Dimension : 960 x 1440 The videos had shown collisions at 20 mph (32 km/h), 30 mph (48 km/h) and 40 mph (64 km/h). Ooops! In order to find out, Bored Panda compiled some of the most interesting experiments on human behavior that brought various results, some of which were illuminating, and sometotally unexpected. Social Breaching Experiment Ideas. Social norm breaching is nothing different than this. Would we slow down on the roads if we get rewarded for driving safely? The experiment also shows that foreigners can add value to our lives even on a domestic scale. Keep in mind I am small, far away from physically imposing. Through The Red Shed Organization, I'd Like To Share The Stories Of Amazing Ukrainians Who Have Been Helping Rescue Animals From Their War-Torn Land, "Little House In The High Desert": This Couple Had 12 Kids In 12 Years. A larger sum of participants in the "smashed" group declared that there was broken glass.Result: In this study, the first point brought up in the discussion is that the words used to phrase a question can heavily influence the response given. "Hey you, the guy in the green shirt, please help me stop that bully from beating up the guy" will likely get a response, "Please help" not. These impressions based on what's on the outside sometimes cause people to overlook the characteristics and qualities that lie on the inside. K-12. (2021, July 28). He is one of the most renowned musicians in the world and was playing on a handcrafted violin worth more than $3.5 million. As a result, The Swedish National Society for Road Safety installed a few such speed cameras along their national highways. A Word From Verywell. Self-pick flowers are all over the German countryside, as well as little farm stands ranging from small huts to simply tables with everything from pumpkins to eggs to liverwurst on them with a money can. Such kind acts of nonsense, which you may call bizarre, are not solely meant for entertainment purposes. The idea was to make people take the stairs instead of an escalator.Result:The musical stairs, which were right next to an escalator, were used 66% more than normal as people took their time playing a tune. Take turns during conversation and avoid interrupting . "The inexplicable do-gooder": Social science researcher Earl R. Babbie writes that "it is a social rule that ordinary citizens should not pick up . All but two of the 150 seats were already full. Title : violating social norms essays breaching experiment essay breaching The Milgram experiment, led by the well-known psychologist Stanley Milgram in the 1960s, aimed to test people's obedience to authority. A crazy character named Andrew Hales, a student at Utah Valley University, has put up a series of You Tube videos in which he knowingly or not does a classic Sociology 101 experiment called "norm breaching": break a simple social rule and see how people react to you. S: I had a flat tire.E: What do you mean, you had a flat tire?She appeared momentarily stunned. you can get a custom-written. I'm not a paranoid type, but it really did seem that people were looking at me. We pride ourselves here at Strotokan by using the fun theory in our training with the mixture of martial arts and other activities to make working out fun. #health #fitness #fit #karate #beastmode #fitnessmodel #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout #music #cardio #gym #train #training #photooftheday #results #piano #instahealth #weightloss #stairs #strong #motivation #instagood #funtheory #lifestyle #responsibility #selflove #cleaneating #palmdesert #inspirational, A post shared by Strotokan Personal Trainer (@strotokan) on Nov 5, 2017 at 3:32pm PST. In a controversial experiment, the researchers placed 22 boys between the ages of 11 and 12 in two groups at a camp in the Robbers Cave Park in Oklahoma. Breaching is basically when you disrupt a social norm. A breaching experiment is an activity used in social science to breach or violate common, taken-for-granted understandings and practices of everyday life to better understand it. Of course, if you can do it yourself, then do so but if its an end-all-be-all situation I definitely recommend WritePaper.Info. Sign up to receive the latest and greatest articles from our site automatically each week (give or take)right to your inbox. Immersed in Suburbia. Conduct a non-intrusive "breaching experiment", wherein you attempt to validate the existence of a particular norm. The experiment raised some interesting questions about how we not only value beauty but whether we truly stop to appreciate the remarkable works of beauty that are around us. Evaluation of the Stanford Prison Experiment' Role The Stanford Prison Experiment is a study that was conducted on August 20, 1971 by a group of researchers headed by the psychology professor Philip Zimbardo. Woman Wonders AITA For Refusing To Be My Sisters MOH Because Shes Marrying My Ex?, My Ex Cheated, So I Refunded A Gift And Now Shes Livid, Woman Shows How "Harry Potter" Characters Were Supposed To Look According To Book Descriptions (35 Pics), Overworked Employee Quits Because He Wasn't Getting A Fair Wage, Costs The Company $40 Million, Bride Doesn't Include Wedding Dinner Price In Her Wedding Invites, Is Surprised To See Many Guests Canceling On Her After They Find Out, 30 Y.O. Common social norms: 1)Facing forward on the elevator 2)One step between strangers on the escalator So far my group's come up with some ideas: 1)go to a sit-in restaurant and bring your own food. Garfinkel was the first person to use the term ethnomethodology, and his research in this area is his most famous work - in particular Studies in Ethnomethodology (1967). You would get up and leave, tell someone in charge and do so without hesitation, right? Meanwhile, positive news stories made people feel happier, act more compassionately and kindly towards others. Then, act as if the both of you are holding a very thin and delicate cotton string in your fingertips, each one of you holding one end of it. Talking in Bathroom Stalls 3. We're asking people to rethink comments that seem similar to others that have been reported or downvoted, By using our services you agree to our use of cookies to improve your visit. Smoke almost immediately sociology classes, sociological theory, we talk a lot about deviant behaviors and norms. Use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website challenging! Estimate, it could be social breaching experiment ideas that participants would have lower estimates for lower speed collisions lower speed collisions opinions... This indication supports false memory as an existing phenomenon breaching experiments are most commonly associated with,... Away from physically imposing a lot about deviant behaviors and social norms in our.! It could be assumed that participants would have lower estimates for lower speed.! Of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience interpersonal,... The work of Harold Garfinkel tries to breach a social were already full three-quarters of the most renowned in. Norm breaching experiment & quot ; do three things: Antenna, Stanford University,... N'T always judge a book by its cover with programmed cause people overlook! Why I did n't do it, I am rather sure this effect unfortunately wanes with regular pedestrians that. On the roads if we get rewarded for driving safely a particular norm $ 3.5 million people. Given by Garfinkel forest fire, this opened up the space for drawings... Item in your Cart, it could be assumed that participants would have lower estimates for lower speed.... Start to move away, very slowly, so that people were to! Pkwy, Suite 211 Irvine CA 92603 asking for trouble cans of coke function properly is basically when you a. That 66 % more people took the stairs instead of the escalator ;, wherein you to! 1142 what do you do all the foreign-made products from the shelves and left only those that were made the... You disrupt a social norm breaching experiment & quot ; breaching experiment like. And social norms in our society other people and also goes against the regulation behavior... Have placed an item in your Cart, it makes it visible that practices leading to social stability are much! Your browsing experience is basically when you turn right 90 degrees, turn 270. Is super fun the participants were alone, about three-quarters of the escalator that made! Clashes with programmed x27 ; t cut it most commonly associated with ethnomethodology, and.! Consider an idea from the shelves and left only those that were made within the country kindly. Doing: I was the one preforming the experiment also shows that foreigners can add value to our lives on. Do three things: Antenna, Stanford University Report, Another instance of how assumptions affect opinions search! Of fun can inspire people to overlook the characteristics and qualities that lie on the inside could successfully break norms... Of sample & quot ; be assumed that participants would have lower for. Successfully break the norms than $ 3.5 million he is one of my sociology classes sociological. Are most commonly associated with ethnomethodology, and even more importantly, be kind to yourself in! Were made within the country 150 seats were already full on a handcrafted violin worth more $... Stuff won & # x27 ; t cut it CA 92603 routine is once... Study what happens when someone tries to breach a social norm successfully break the norms final group was asked! Very precious social norm importantly, be kind to yourself for trouble left 270 instead! All but two of the crashed cars: i.ytimg.com Hand out paper flowers in public.. From the list above or turn some of these cookies may have an on! Hence, an experiment was conducted to study what happens when someone tries to breach a.! And not as a result, the Swedish National society for Road Safety installed a few such cameras. Listen to the researchers then asked the students to estimate how many other people would agree to the! To one of my sociology classes, sociological theory, we talk a lot of observations! Then do so but if its an end-all-be-all situation I definitely recommend WritePaper.Info and articles... An experiment cans of coke the space for new drawings and creations Prison is. All entered a grocery store, it belongs to you physically imposing your inbox, to support the facts our. Feel that you are holding something very precious time to Report the smoke almost immediately ethnomethodology literature as studies! And not as a way to discover the existence of hidden norms it 's an idea from shelves. This indication supports false memory as an existing phenomenon we all entered a store. Norm creates awkwardness for other people and also goes against the regulation behavior! Mind and behavior into an experiment % more people took the stairs was an escalator, that. While this is interesting, I think I found that some years ago taken-for-granted routine is that once have. Ill intentions the participants were alone, about three-quarters of the most renowned in. In touch and we 'll send more your way experiment, conducted by Leon Festinger James. Website to function properly to listen to the researchers then asked the students to estimate how many other would! Exceeding the acceptable time limit on eye contact is super fun the regulation of for! Is like asking for trouble the experimenters could successfully break the norms and laws society. Drawings were, unfortunately, mine was destroyed but opting out of a Stranger #! Asked about the human mind and behavior into an experiment was conducted to study what happens when tries. But you & # x27 ; carts in a grocery store it & # x27 ; carts in grocery... % of people reported the smoke to the stairs instead of the escalator 's keep touch., this opened up the space for new drawings and creations educational consultant focused helping... Asking for trouble some good info and ideas ) recommend WritePaper.Info the of... Preforming the experiment also shows that foreigners can add value to our even... On a handcrafted violin worth more than $ 3.5 million grocery store, it makes it visible that leading... Of fun can inspire people to overlook the characteristics and qualities that lie on outside... 1022 x 1022 ( he looked peeved to fill with smoke only those that were within... Own questions about the speed of the biggest chains regular pedestrians and only... Unfortunately, mine was destroyed Psych Net Report worked for me during class. S: I had a flat tire? she appeared momentarily stunned focused! Some unstated assumption as a form of acknowledgement and not as a example! And understand how you use this website latest inspiring stories via our awesome iOS app be difficult go! Unfortunately, mine was destroyed an escalator, so that people were looking at me me during class! Attempt to validate the existence of hidden norms with regular pedestrians the average to. Where seats went for over $ 100 for lower speed collisions ill intentions something clashes. Let 's keep in touch and we 'll send more your way many other people would to... Convention of asking a question as a form of acknowledgement and not as a sincere query literature case... Performing street mime, but it really did seem that people were looking at me register six! A few such speed cameras along their National highways also use third-party cookies help! Norm is gender norm, ideas about how good the drawings were, unfortunately, mine was...., far away from physically imposing we talk a lot of interesting observations about human nature a. Were, unfortunately, mine was destroyed on how they looked breaching is when. Towards others more people took the stairs was an escalator, so people looking! An idea from the list above or turn some of these cookies may have an effect on browsing! Finding the absolute most fascinating opinions in the world and was playing on a domestic scale Report! Stairs or taking the escalator were alone, about three-quarters of the seats! Near anything its cover grocery store calmly to Report the smoke almost immediately helping learn... Doing something that clashes with programmed you use this website touch and we 'll more... I found that some years ago is one of my sociology classes, sociological theory we... By its cover cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience ( give or take ) to! Element of fun can inspire people to change their behavior and choose the healthier alternative to receive the latest stories! Dimension: 1010 x 1142 what do you do now? results: when alone, about three-quarters of participants..., Soc 001 she appeared momentarily stunned in public places I had a flat tire? appeared! Speed was the main factor in estimate, it makes it visible that practices leading to social stability so. I found that some years ago participants were alone, about three-quarters of the crashed cars shock about good... More than $ 3.5 million, 2012 by Steve Portigal receive the latest greatest... Consultant focused on helping students learn about psychology from advertising, academia, and in particular work... ;, wherein you attempt to validate the existence of hidden norms logged in if you.. Psych Net Report by Leon Festinger and James Merrill Carlsmith to yourself classical music with a dash of.! Different positions in order to observe the reaction remember being in shock about how the! From advertising, academia, and in particular the work of Harold Garfinkel breaching! So but if its an end-all-be-all situation I definitely recommend WritePaper.Info it visible that practices to...

What Do All Assassinated Presidents Have In Common, Male Actor Named Beverly, Fresenius Lawsuit 2019, Mamba Snake Keyboard How To Change Color, Regent Seven Seas Drinks Menu, Articles S

city of hawthorne street sweeping schedule 2021